Guest samebb

Jupiter 2018 is open!

9 minutes ago, hank75 said:

Yes if his customer for the night is a regular who stays till closing time, which many of his female fan club seem to be. 

That was how I got up close with Boom, whom I’ve always admired from a distance  haha. His customer was happy to stay for karaoke and he went around shaking hands and drinking shots with the other remaining customers. 

Well, getting close with Arm and shaking hands is totally fine with me, for now, hmmm, I'm considering this maybe on my next trip and who knows I get to talk to him, a boy can dream, lol

Boom is booked in advance over the Songkran holiday for 5 days solid by a customer from Singapore but he will come to the bar to do the hula hoop show.

Boom’s younger brother is 18 years old now and started working as a waiter(#005) at Jupiter.  He doesn’t look like Boom at all though. lol

57 minutes ago, Jasper said:

Boom is booked in advance over the Songkran holiday for 5 days solid by a customer from Singapore but he will come to the bar to do the hula hoop show.

Boom’s younger brother is 18 years old now and started working as a waiter(#005) at Jupiter.  He doesn’t look like Boom at all though. lol

How about Arm? Any info?

On 1/21/2019 at 1:42 PM, Jasper said:

Aek, his number is #88. He declared himself as gay, he doesn’t go with girls for sex.

Mekhin told me that a lady customer even offered 10,000 Baht but declined the offer saying “ I am gay! “ making the girl cry.

964D6DAA-CAE9-4EE2-9E86-6860B7CE58CE.jpeg

Has anyone offed Aek before? 

3 hours ago, Jasper said:

Arm is also block booked 12-16 April by a customer.

Recently Arm’s mamasan in charge has been changed to mamasan Ti who has a reputation of financially savvy.

F50F5426-82DA-4A7B-9405-5E8B93B913C7.thumb.jpeg.3782fc863e3e2d4ebf43bf78956f4c59.jpeg

Thank you 4 this Jasper...I only know mamasan Look who arranged me with Mekhin. Oh Arm, when can I be with you in bed? Haa haa

On 1/20/2019 at 2:56 AM, hank75 said:

Meanwhile, a photo from last weekend’s New Year lucky draw where some lucky boys were presented with money garlands and other prizes. 

21140D36-C21C-44B7-93EB-2F3E9717764B.jpeg

Does anyone know the guy in the white t-shirt with dark stripe in the centre of the group on stage? He seemed to be doing a lot of the solo acts when I was there, so I assume he has been discussed on this thread, but I can't put faces to names.

4 hours ago, hank75 said:

I want to off Jo Jo but he’s got such wealthy patrons who spoil him and I’m afraid I may be dismissed! 

don't be afraid, ask him and you may be nicely surprised, as I said somewhere else recently , don't believe what others will tell you, just go for it. If he says 'no' at least you will be cured

3 hours ago, Jasper said:

Jojo I think.

Look at mamasan’s face! :lol:

There is a new Jupiter boy #10 causing a little buzz  among regulars apparently with more ripped body than Jojo and a face like Christiano Ronaldo although the other friend says he looks like Thai comedian? lol.

Christiano Ronaldo??? Wow!!! I need 2 see him in person, lol