Guest samebb

Jupiter 2018 is open!

4 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

My only comment with Jupiter2018 is that there's always reservation for the regular customers and boys are always pre-booked so how can tourist like me can have a chance to off or at least table a superstar, my chance is literally 0%? 

Whereas in Moonlight, you can have a chance with their models even if you're not a regular customer, that's what I like in this bar. Its only my personal opinion, no offense meant.

Yeah I agree with this. Only happened to me once in Jupiter, but frustrating if it's someone you really wanted to meet.

1 hour ago, JackR said:

Yeah I agree with this. Only happened to me once in Jupiter, but frustrating if it's someone you really wanted to meet.

Yeah ur right Jack, ahm, does it also happen 2 be Arm? Or another superstar? Lol...anyway, my plan now is 2 book him on my next trip in advance so he will be available on my next, next trip :D 

14 hours ago, Jasper said:

I suppose that is their way to keep high spending regulars happy.  It’s unfair for them if it’s first come first served basis as these regulars pay tip to mamasan, waiter and spend thousands on drink whereas first time tourist may never come back to the bar and spend 3 hours nursing one drink without tipping anyone.

Some regulars even bring gift to mamasans such as brand cosmetics or perfume.

all that is precisely the reason Jupiter is not my favorite bar although I like look of their guys, I treat it the same way as window shopping

48 minutes ago, vinapu said:

all that is precisely the reason Jupiter is not my favorite bar although I like look of their guys, I treat it the same way as window shopping

My KL friend totally avoided jupiter my last trip due to a very unfortunate incident. The boy he off said he was sick on the way to hotel, but jupiter mamasan refused to refund the off fee. My only off from jupiter was none other than the superstar muscle boy lol. I would still go there for boys but wont put high hopes of getting an off, and move on to other bars if i didnt get any hehe

3 hours ago, spoon said:

My KL friend totally avoided jupiter my last trip due to a very unfortunate incident. The boy he off said he was sick on the way to hotel, but jupiter mamasan refused to refund the off fee. My only off from jupiter was none other than the superstar muscle boy lol. I would still go there for boys but wont put high hopes of getting an off, and move on to other bars if i didnt get any hehe

Spoon, who is the superstar muscle boy??? PM me, haa haa...my off there is Mr. Musclegod you-know-who... :D

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

In fairness 2 Jupiter2018 they've got the hottest boys who knows how 2 tease customers, but beyond that, I'm not sure with the off...though I really enjoyed and very satisfied with Mekhin but my 1st off there with a name I 4get and the number I don't want 2 remember was so far the least memorable.

35 minutes ago, DrimVoiz said:

Spoon, who is the superstar muscle boy??? PM me, haa haa...my off there is Mr. Musclegod you-know-who... :D

Same as your musclegod haha, and its purely out of curiousity than attraction. Ok thats a lie, i wont off if there is no attraction lol but curiousity is the trigger, coz otherwise id be trying to stay and look at other boys as well instead of offing him even before show start lol

1 hour ago, spoon said:

Same as your musclegod haha, and its purely out of curiousity than attraction. Ok thats a lie, i wont off if there is no attraction lol but curiousity is the trigger, coz otherwise id be trying to stay and look at other boys as well instead of offing him even before show start lol

Oh its also Mekhin, lol...I thought its Arm...bcoz I'll really ask how u did it if that was him...anyway, if ever I get to table Arm, I think its more than enough, haa haa

On 4/18/2019 at 4:06 AM, spoon said:

My KL friend totally avoided jupiter my last trip due to a very unfortunate incident. The boy he off said he was sick on the way to hotel, but jupiter mamasan refused to refund the off fee. 

I don’t understand why your friend thought he can get the off fee back from the bar.

You pay off fee to the bar as introduction fee or compensation fee for taking him out of the bar while business hour.

I wouldn’t dream of expecting the bar to pay me back off fee while I certainly tell the mamasan what had happened.

I disagree with some of you.  The bar should refund in this situation.  It is ridiculous to say the bar has no responsibility when a boy fails to perform.  They have taken your money and should have a responsibility for the product they advertise and sell ie. time with one of theirboys.

1 hour ago, martinsen said:

I disagree with some of you.  The bar should refund in this situation.  It is ridiculous to say the bar has no responsibility when a boy fails to perform.  They have taken your money and should have a responsibility for the product they advertise and sell ie. time with one of theirboys.

Yes I agree too. The boy could have been genuinely sick or just trying to do a runner, but the off fee was paid in the expectation of having the boy’s company for several hours, for which he would also be directly compensated. If he claimed to be sick minutes after leaving the bar he would still have received his bar payment of the off fee. 

If the customer had already taken him for dinner and drinks before hotel, that would have been a different story.

49 minutes ago, hank75 said:

If he claimed to be sick minutes after leaving the bar he would still have received his bar payment of the off fee. 

Jupiter doesn’t pay kick back from the off fee to the boys. They only receive a cut from boys drink.

This is my opinion only, but its totally clear that the customer did not get what he paid 4 when the boy said he was sick and Jupiter2018 should be responsible enough to refund the customer since the boy is working with them.

But on the other hand, Jupiter2018 is governed by their own policies regarding situations like this and mamasans follow this strict rules, the only downside is it will get a negative image to the bar if this happens. :( 

14 minutes ago, spoon said:

To be fair to jupiter, that incident with my friend was a long time ago, so that mamasan or boy might be long gone already. I am also interested to know if refund is a concept any thai bars acknowledge hehe.

Most of the mamasans have been working there for years and will likely be there till retirement. 

Boy likely has gone, apart from the stars the turnover at Jupiter is high. A new Vietnamese boy #32 my friend just offed in January seems to have left the bar already. 

On 4/25/2019 at 3:59 AM, hank75 said:

Boy likely has gone, apart from the stars the turnover at Jupiter is high. A new Vietnamese boy #32 my friend just offed in January seems to have left the bar already. 

He’s been kept by a sponsor.

Apparently he is coming back to Jupiter next month.

On 4/25/2019 at 12:04 AM, Jasper said:

I wonder if anyone has received refund for similar situations like this from any other bars?

SURE I was in Phuket and offed a hot guy from Tangmo. But when I go to my hotel they checked his ID and told me he was underage.

This even though I had asked at the bar before taking him off.

So back to the bar we went and I told the Mamasan the problem. He apologized and refunded my Off Fee. Do not know what happened to the guy???