Guest samebb

Jupiter 2018 is open!

5 hours ago, johnsontan said:

Was at Tawan last year on Sat night. No f show ... : ( seasonal?

Seriously??? I was there on Fri night last yr and there is...the b*tt*m wears a mask and he was f*ck*d in different positions by the bodybuilder-type guy, even helicopter style...I'm not sure if its seasonal though, but their show is tooo explicit...maybe they've toned it down? Idk... :( 

1 hour ago, DrimVoiz said:

Seriously??? I was there on Fri night last yr and there is...the b*tt*m wears a mask and he was f*ck*d in different positions by the bodybuilder-type guy, even helicopter style...I'm not sure if its seasonal though, but their show is tooo explicit...maybe they've toned it down? Idk... :( 

Woah that sounds so hot! How will we know if there will be a show ?! And usually at 1 am? Maybe I didn’t stay until I am for that 

7 hours ago, johnsontan said:

Woah that sounds so hot! How will we know if there will be a show ?! And usually at 1 am? Maybe I didn’t stay until I am for that 

Tawan closes at 1am, if there are enough customers sometimes on Fri and Sat nights they have 2nd show at midnight but "special '' show not guaranteed

On 30 May 2019 at 5:59 AM, johnsontan said:

No, no its not 1am, its their 1st show @ 10pm...and that was the finale...after that, I wondered among the boys who is the bottom bcoz he wears a mask during the show, haa haa.

Tawan closes after that but I offed this rough-looking but cute boy and he's not as big as the other, but has the right muscles, and got a lot of tattoos all over his body. We had sex (bj and hj only) but I forgot 2 ask his name and #, lol.

3 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

No, no its not 1am, its their 1st show @ 10pm...and that was the finale...after that, I wondered among the boys who is the bottom bcoz he wears a mask during the show, haa haa.

Tawan closes after that but I offed this rough-looking but cute boy and he's not as big as the other, but has the right muscles, and got a lot of tattoos all over his body. We had sex (bj and hj only) but I forgot 2 ask his name and #, lol.

I was at Tawan a few years back. Although there was bj and hj on stage, somehow I don't feel so aroused. They are done quite mechanical haha guess can't help it if you do it so often on stage ... But remember there was a hot hunk who ejaculated a lot. Like spray and can hear the cum sputtering on the floor. That was HOT. 

I think I may know why. I just find men with tattoos a turn off. Don't ask me why. You can have face of angel and body of a devil but the tattoos can make put me off haha anyone here has the same sentiment?

14 hours ago, johnsontan said:

I was at Tawan a few years back. Although there was bj and hj on stage, somehow I don't feel so aroused. They are done quite mechanical haha guess can't help it if you do it so often on stage ... But remember there was a hot hunk who ejaculated a lot. Like spray and can hear the cum sputtering on the floor. That was HOT. 

I think I may know why. I just find men with tattoos a turn off. Don't ask me why. You can have face of angel and body of a devil but the tattoos can make put me off haha anyone here has the same sentiment?

Men with tattoos are a turn off for me either.Rough manly appearance in general is not my cup of tea I prefer delicate smooth boyish twinks .

Most of the shows at the bars this days are mechanical and I don't find it enjoyable at all . The only shows I used to like were operated many years ago at bar called The boys Bangkok and My Way at Phuket which use to be tasteful and very attractive.

On 6/1/2019 at 12:04 PM, Boy69 said:

Men with tattoos are a turn off for me either.Rough manly appearance in general is not my cup of tea I prefer delicate smooth boyish twinks .

Most of the shows at the bars this days are mechanical and I don't find it enjoyable at all . The only shows I used to like were operated many years ago at bar called The boys Bangkok and My Way at Phuket which use to be tasteful and very attractive.

We all are different, I'm on opposite side of fence when comes to guys, delicate boyish thinks  are definitely not my cup of tea although from time to time I off one just to spice my diet of rough manly specimens which ARE my thing , tattoos or not. Tattoos is thing I tend to not even notice very often.

Despite 18 trips I find shows enjoyable as long as male flesh is shown at  least just a bit, can't care less about  artistic side of those , I want to see men , not performance.

On 6/2/2019 at 12:04 AM, Boy69 said:

Men with tattoos are a turn off for me either.

I have experienced before I love the body and the face but he stripped to have tattoos, my dick will go limp. I really don't know why. I don't mind men with tattoos but if I want to have fun wit them, the tattoos just do not work with me ... interesting fact of me which I have no idea too 

On 2/11/2019 at 4:47 PM, Jasper said:

2013 interview with Jupiter2002(at the current premises of Moonlight) dancer, for those haven’t seen it before.

Apparently he is still at Jupiter as a backroom staff.

After a few years absence, I saw him returned to the stage last night with a high tempo dance number with Ake.

Boy, he can dance.

Its refreshing to see a proper dancer’s performance after watching gogo boys trying to dance but not so great performances.

On 3/17/2019 at 3:13 AM, Jasper said:

Jupiter2018  job advertisement. LOLD4EDFD6D-DB58-4D1B-8EFE-79248D995FE3.thumb.jpeg.f28f2d632bb8c0acb6491aa1b2b9a000.jpeg 

For the first time I saw him parading on stage in Jupiter this week although I have seen him sitting with a customer before.

He is a real hunk, tall and has a very wide shoulders and big biceps.

His tag number is #37 and non-Thai.

He rarely comes into the bar.

On 1 June 2019 at 8:32 AM, johnsontan said:

Same here, its not that arousing, maybe a bit, but I was really surprised by the show, so explicit!!! Btw I put a donation or addt tip so the boy who j*rk-*off will c*m, lol

Well, it depends on the tattoo, my fave and reg in Dreamboy got a big tattoo on his back but its still sexy...but you need 2 get used 2 it, idk why but Thai boys love 2 have tattoos in their body...you should try to take a look of Mr. Runner-up also of Dreamboy (in my report), he got a LOT of tattoos but he still looks HOT!!!

5 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

Thai boys love 2 have tattoos in their body...

I think this is not limited to Thais but part of worldwide phenomena, tattoos are back in vogue as one can see at end of any football ( soccer for Americans) game when player are undressing in order to exchange their jerseys, every second one is covered with some ink no matter what country he is from , Chile , Japan or anything in between .

Better than mooks or all those padlocks and chains in earlobes and nose in my opinion

10 hours ago, PNGguyBKK said:

I used to love the show at the old location of Jupiter2018. Will I be disappointed to go again after all the changes?

no , boys are as handsome as always, show is kind of new but this is good , no?

go , check for yourself and please report your impressions back