Guest samebb

Jupiter 2018 is open!

15 hours ago, PNGguyBKK said:

I used to love the show at the old location of Jupiter2018. Will I be disappointed to go again after all the changes?

Go and enjoy yourself...one definite improvement is there is no staircase in the center to block the view....

On 6 July 2019 at 2:44 PM, PNGguyBKK said:

I used to love the show at the old location of Jupiter2018. Will I be disappointed to go again after all the changes?

Why disappointed? I wonder...but Jupiter2018 got the hottest boys and the hottest show so I'm 100% sure u won't get disappointed!!!

16 hours ago, BKKtourist88 said:

Out of interest...how much is it to off Mekhin? and what is he willing to do (is he straight?)

he is supposed to be straight although I always wonder how really straight are those guys who are going to bed with other guys, I know , money speaks but stil...

Mekhin may be looking at 2500 short time although with age his looks may not be what it was before but he always was known for being friendly and attitude-free

On 14 August 2019 at 7:34 PM, BKKtourist88 said:

Out of interest...how much is it to off Mekhin? and what is he willing to do (is he straight?)

Yup, yup...Vinapu is right, he's charging 2,500 but of course I give additional 500 bcoz he's the best muscle worship I ever had, though I got hurt with his SIZE, u know what I mean, lol...he's straight and he can do anything as a TOP, with his muscles alone and gigantic m*nh**d, he's sooo worth it, highly recommended for me. But he's not as romantic as Mr. Perfect Guy, haa haa...and yeah, Vinapu is also right, he is very friendly and no (negative) attitude. Thanks a lot!!!

On 3/17/2019 at 4:13 AM, Jasper said:

Jupiter2018  job advertisement. LOLD4EDFD6D-DB58-4D1B-8EFE-79248D995FE3.thumb.jpeg.f28f2d632bb8c0acb6491aa1b2b9a000.jpeg 

I sighted him last saturday when sitting at balcony people watching before going into jupiter. Saw him moving towards jupiter, and after a while, leaving jupiter. Went into the bar, and close to end of show, saw him going into the bar and straight upstairs being ushered by mamasan, probably to be introduced to a vip customer or perhaps his regular. Definitely super hot, super handsome, and i am starstrucked when i saw him lol and no, he is not working during my visut sadly

On 9/3/2019 at 8:20 PM, spoon said:

I sighted him last saturday when sitting at balcony people watching before going into jupiter. 

Sit outside Balcony just before six and see the waiters rushing to get to work before  (I assume)  they are fined. They then set out the terrace chairs and tables.

Later you can see the 'performers' arrive --- they speedily stride down the soi glancing neither to the left nor to the right.

On 5 September 2019 at 7:13 PM, Jasper said:

Arm and Boom are still at Jupiter although the veteran boy Spii moved to Moonlight recently.

Wait Spai is already in Moonlight? I noticed the boys are reshuffling from bar to bar with Q of Moonlight now in Dreamboys...I just hope Mr. Perfect Guy stays in Dreamboys and Arm in Jupiter2018.

Jasper's right. When I saw the show recently, about half the boys had their singlets off. They're the ones with the bulkier upper bodies. Those who are more 'boy next door" types tend to keep their singlets on throughout.

My problem was that they walked too fast and most of the time, I couldn't quite see the number tag. And when they were not parading (e.g. at the end of the video) they stood at the deep end of the stage, and since I was seated near the opposite end of the bar, they were too far away -- and once again, couldn't make out their numbers. It was frustrating. I suppose one could sit nearer the stage, but that also meant nearer the speakers!!