Guest samebb

Jupiter 2018 is open!

After more than 20+ visits to Jupiter, I finally witnessed the performance of Hula Hoop Boy Mr Boom.

As expected he is very good but more surprisingly he is hot!

He did a couple more regular shows with other boys and he also paraded on stage with the number tag on #9 so I assume he is available for the off.

While performing French Affair’s “Sexy” show, Mr Boom received

1000 Baht tip and so did #43.

I have already passed 100 B tip to mamasan to give it to Mr Boom just after hula hoop performance so when I saw 1000B tip, I felt cheap haha.

there's danger that those lavish 1000 baht tips are frequent occurrence in Jupiter as I saw that at least twice in September.

It may greatly diminish boy's willingness to be offed , specially long time although I suspect only few chosen ones are lavished with such a tips

I have a good friend that works at Jupiter. We had a conversation about the 1000 baht tips. There are always some high rollers around . But the boys know that it’s very few customers that are going to hand them out. So while it’s great if they get one, the boys know it’s not that common, and don’t go to work expecting to get them.

Visited Jupiter last night, Friday.

At the door, it says - Entrance Ticket 300 Baht includes one drink.

Show Time 10:15

The place was packed at 10:30 with younger Asian customers and a few farangs.

There were 30 boys on display.

Most of the show boys were there, including 73, 88, 43, 44, 25,88,

55, 56 and 4 notable absence was hula hoop boy 9 and 39,27,15.

The tall boy Bang 69 who supposed to have gone back home for good to Chaing Mai was back again as he says “no money”.

He now wears #50 since some other boy took his number.

He has a new Yakuza type Japanese themed tattoos on the shoulder.

Very thin mustache seems to be in fashion among Jupiter boys.

Mekhin, Ahm and Ice wear them. I am not sure about this.

The first thing that they told me was the news of the closures of Soi Twilight.

How fortunate that they don’t work for the gogo bars at the Soi.

What dies the guy in Jupiter actually do?

He has the most amazingly beautiful athlete body and his smile melts the audiences hearts. lol

Jokes aside, his hula hoop show alone is well worth 300 Baht in my opinion.

He is extremely popular and has had double offs per night three nights last week.

However according to him he is not the most popular guy in Jupiter. The most popular boy is #55 who was solidly booked whole last week and there was a very dissapointed customer.

Jasper I agree. 56 is very good. I tried to get him last night but was already booked!

You were very unlucky.

I don’t think he was booked every night last couple of weeks.

There was a new boy #21 a Cambodian boy who is tall and extremely handsome in a classic way. He started work at Jupiter 2 month ago.

I must have been really absent minded or had suffered a minor heat stroke.

A couple of weeks ago at Jupiter, when I checked bill, I somehow managed to overpay 4,000 Baht!

My usual mamasan brought a bill and I checked and agreed the bill came to 4,200 Baht and I paid the exact amount, 4 X one thousand baht note and 2 X one hundred note.

And yet a couple of minutes later the mamasan and waiter came back with a bill and money. I thought they were going to say it’s short of money but to my amazement they told me I gave 8,200 Baht instead of 4,200 Baht.

At first I couldn’t believe it but when I checked my wallet I realised they are right and I somehow handed 8 X 1,000 notes since I alway go out with the same number of 1,000 notes every night.

The mamasan said “ I good boy “. Haha I had to agree.

Guest leo724

Detailed review of my 25 March visit.

I had been really eager to check out this gogo bar after reading all the recent reviews here. This is despite my disappointing first visit last year Sep, and my travel mate who kept on saying there's no sleaze and hence it would be boring.

I entered the bar just a few minutes before the stipulated 10.15pm show, and it was already crowded with customers who had snatched up all the best seats. Many cute and good-looking staff in smart suits too, and I seriously think that some of them can easily be the cutest one if they are on stage in some other gogo bars (oops).

The show started on time, and about 30 boys and men paraded their stuff on the T-stage. There were guys of many different types: tall and short, muscular and lean, confident and shy. At least 5 guys made me really thirsty and I was upset that 2 of them didn't have number tags. I later learnt that one of them is #43.

I won't spoil the fun by going into detail for each of the 11 shows. In general, they are well choreographed, each of them having a distinct theme and accompanying outfit, and classy yet oh so sensual. Hula hoop show leaned a bit too much on the acrobatic side for me, but boy was he (#9) super charming with that cute naughty smile all the time. I loved #55's solo dance that opened the show too, it's Chippendales standard and I think I might literally burst my nuts if I was sitting in the front row (and I swear I'll do that when I come back in July) and he did his stuff to me.

Other than these two, I really love one guy without number tag, who has a tattoo across his chest that says "I love my family" if I didn't remember wrongly. And of course #43 too. I usually don't like fair guys but he's really muscular and ripped, and he alternates between cute borderline-awkward for certain dance moves and simply confident, manly and sexy other times.

There's so many more plus points about Jupiter2018. Cheap entry (300B), nice ambience, sleek layout plus an open room beside the stage where u can perv at the boys who change and pump some dumbbells before getting on stage, friendly cute staff. Also, merely 2min or less between each shows, and a 15min intermission dividing the 11 shows into 2, where you get to see the men parading before you again.

People who are expecting to see some cocks and more butts might be disappointed, but the dance moves are so sexy that I'd be surprised if you feel nothing at all. To me, it hits all the right spots and it leaves me more thirsty than after seeing big cocks in display and in action without much intention to really seduce.

....t to my amazement they told me I gave 8,200 Baht instead of 4,200 Baht.

it couldn't happen to me as I have strict internal rule I observe religiously not to have more than 2000 baht in any given pocket on me ( I don't use wallet ) so paying 8200 would involve mining at least 5 pockets.

In dim lit bars it's easy to mistake one note for another is one of my reasons, other being avoiding flashing to thick a wad of money.

Detailed review of my 25 March visit.

Thanks for excellent report.

Personally I love their more acrobatic shows like hula hoop show or rope show where #9 (Boom)#88(Aek)and #27 perform gymnastics inverted suspension with red ropes and chains suspended from the ceiling, a little tease of bondage play perhaps?

Where else can you safely ogle so many good looking guys with

set of visibly well-developed abdominal muscles? lol

PS I am not getting paid for promoting Jupiter. Haha

Guest leo724

Yes Jasper, I remember that show, and I loved it too.

Oh I can't believe I forgot to include this in my review. Most of the guys are cute and handsome! And chocolate abs are everywhere! Even the clothed ones (about half of them) mostly look very toned. And the tattoos many of them have... mmm

I visited Jupiter last night and posted a review in my Bangkok report.

I hope I haven't upset anyone. We all have different opinions on what constitutes "handsome" and to be honest, there wasn't one guy there who I would kick out of bed.

I agree that most of the guys, but not all, have incredible bodies.

And what a shame that bodies so perfect should be marred by ugly tattoos.

Maybe my expectations were too high.

I visited Jupiter last night and posted a review in my Bangkok report.

I hope I haven't upset anyone.

Don’t worry.

It’s always interesting to read gogo bar reviews even the one with negative opinion.

And what a shame that bodies so perfect should be marred by ugly tattoos.

#50 has a new tattoos on his shoulder like a Japanese yakuza type tattoos.

I said to him that customers don’t like tattoos but he just seemed not to care.

According to mamasan farangs generally don’t appreciate boys with tattoos but Chinese customers don’t mind them at all. Maybe it’s a cultural thing.

post-15769-0-87091000-1522659655_thumb.jpeg

Normally, I don't mind tattoos, although it's prefer now at all.

It just that I think it spoils a body that is in other ways perfect.

Perhaps they got them before they started to work out and create a body of such beauty.