Guest hunkster

Arena

Guest hunkster

Went to Arena for my first time today......2:30PM.

Had the 90 minute scrub massage for 890 baht.

Masseur was a totally cute boy named NamNam.  Sweetheart. 23yo, Sexier than fuck and not a bad massage either.  I'm not into twinks, but this boy had a super bod and a beautiful handsome face.

Overall experience as a solid 9/10.

Main room was full of guys - I'm a top and I had a good selection of 6 boys to choose from.

Regardless of some other reviewers - I'd recommend Arena.

Guest Whereareall

Read something about people having conflicts about fees.

As I am not into getting a handjob, I want everything , do I need to negotiate with him once I have already selected him?

If that is the way, probably not good for me , as I place a very low value on the massage itself.

Is senso the same? Used to prince or hero or banana club where there is a stated minimum price including everything, and one can

Tip on top of that if one is generous or happy or both.

Guest hunkster

My experience with Arena was def not about getting hand jobs.  LOL.

Be clear with the boy what your expectations are (you've already told the mamasan) and once inside the room ask boy what his minimum tip is.  

He'll tell you.  If the experience is better than expected - give more than the minimum.  It's all karma.....right?

I do like Arena, for my next trip (alas still two months off) I have plans made for the first two days

1. Get on the plane, then off at Bangkok

2. Check into hotel and get cleaned up

3. Have massage and fun at Arena, more for the fun and massage is a bonus

4. Dinner at The Smoking Pug BBQ

Day two

1. Waxing at LaNature

2. Anything goes from here onward

I do like Arena, for my next trip (alas still two months off) I have plans made for the first two days

1. Get on the plane, then off at Bangkok

2. Check into hotel and get cleaned up

3. Have massage and fun at Arena, more for the fun and massage is a bonus

4. Dinner at The Smoking Pug BBQ

Day two

1. Waxing at LaNature

2. Anything goes from here onward

When in BKK I do enjoy dinner at The Smoking Pug, it does however have one problem - we have to pass very close toTawan when walking from the BTS and I am always with my partner, which I guess is a good thing as we have a monogamous relationship and if I was alone I would be sorely tempted to see what all the fuss is about 

My experience with Arena was def not about getting hand jobs. LOL.

Be clear with the boy what your expectations are (you've already told the mamasan) and once inside the room ask boy what his minimum tip is.

He'll tell you. If the experience is better than expected - give more than the minimum. It's all karma.....right?

Just curious, when u ordered a btm boy, and usually being a btm they need a longer time to clean before the service, so do they clean in the bath room inside the room or already cleaned when waiting for customer?

Guest xlackness

Choose Bang (pronounced like "Bung"). He used to work at Hero before it was closed down.

He is one of the best, the cleanest and the sweetest hole i have had in bangkok. He has a lovely cock as well. His massage skills are exceptionally good and he loves to cuddle and seems to love getting fucked. I made him cum evertime just by give him a good fuck

Choose Bang (pronounced like "Bung"). He used to work at Hero before it was closed down.

He is one of the best, the cleanest and the sweetest hole i have had in bangkok. He has a lovely cock as well. His massage skills are exceptionally good and he loves to cuddle and seems to love getting fucked. I made him cum evertime just by give him a good fuck

Had great experience with arena and their fb admin are also very responsive. I have some confusion regarding the charges, probably due to language barrier. A quick message to their fb and the even refund me the difference. Definitelye a place worthy for a visit.

He is one of the best, the cleanest and the sweetest hole i have had in bangkok. He has a lovely cock as well. His massage skills are exceptionally good and he loves to cuddle and seems to love getting fucked...

Oh God!!!... Can't wait to be in Bkk just to get a taste of that ass again..

So got plenty of Bung for your Baht? :lol:

Planning to visit BKK in November.

And I am taking my young friend, 23 yo, from the Philippines for his first trip overseas.

I have asked him what he wants to experience in BKK. He is a bit shy so I have to push him to tell me.

I asked about massage and he said YES YES.

Then I asked him about massage with a happy ending. And he surprised me by saying SURE.

So I plan to take him to Arena. I will leave it to him to pick the guy.

But I am wondering how he should talk to the mamasan about what he expects.

I know my friend is ONLY TOP. And I think he may just be happy with a HJ or Samoking

Any suggestions??

he should just tell Art / that's mamasan's name there/ what he wants i.e. exactly what you said above , that he is top only and wants HJ/ oral / bottom boy / whatever

No need to be shy , they heard it all and more. I know it's easy to say but it's really truth. If he likes that mamasan , he is very good at massage himself, tested personally by the undersigned.

And absolutely stick to your plan of letting your friend to pick the boy he fancies. Nothing worse than trying to fix him with somebody YOU THINK he will like, also tested, not at Arena though but I think it's universal rule.

Don't worry. Nothing will happen unless your friend and the masseur agree upfront and/or during the massage. 

not necessarily, I personally in massages don't ask any questions, just pick up a boy I fancy on condition that he is showing some interest in me / smile, motions etc / and like to see what happens. Sometimes little, usually plenty , massage plus suspense works for me.  

Suspense only works for me if I know what's coming ; i.e. a happy ending. If I know that, then I can relax and enjoy the wait until the sexy part starts. Otherwise I spend my time worrying if it's going to happen or not.

And if it doesn't, the I'm very pissed off, as I feel I've wasted a valuable opportunity during my limited holiday time.

Suspense only works for me if I know what's coming ; i.e. a happy ending. If I know that, then I can relax and enjoy the wait until the sexy part starts. Otherwise I spend my time worrying if it's going to happen or not.

I also don't see what is wrong with telling the masseur beforehand that you want a happy ending. And I'm surprised vinapu does not do this all the time.   I'm not an expert in massage, I would ask the boy beforehand if his massage includes the cock since I need to relieve stress there... :)

We all have our experiences but in reality in Thailand I'd be hard pressed   to recall massage when sexy part in some form was not forthcoming or at least suggested. 

Sometimes  coming rather too soon since I love being massaged and then boy get pissed of that his advances are rejected / RIP Magnolia comes to mind /.

But to stay on the subject , in Arena I never ever  had anything that was less than 98.78461  % satisfying with average about

117.8974238% with boys , massage, extras  and time and only I wish  dream that I could say the same about more famous and classy  places like Hero / beautiful boys but rushing a bit for my taste /   or Prince  / too mechanical, but my sample from there is not big so perhpas I had just bad luck /.  

But to stay on the subject , in Arena I never ever  had anything that was less than 98.78461  % satisfying with average about

117.8974238% with boys , massage, extras  and time and only I wish  dream that I could say the same about more famous and classy  places like Hero / beautiful boys but rushing a bit for my taste /   or Prince  / too mechanical, but my sample from there is not big so perhpas I had just bad luck /.  

Now I'm convinced that you use a spreadsheet to calculate the statistics of over 500 lines of data.

I also don't see what is wrong with telling the masseur beforehand that you want a happy ending. And I'm surprised vinapu does not do this all the time.   I'm not an expert in massage, I would ask the boy beforehand if his massage includes the cock since I need to relieve stress there... :)

nothing wrong with telling if certain requirements are important, in fact it should be encouraged as boys are not necessarily mind readers.

Vinapu does not do it all the time , in fact almost never for some reason he doesn't ask on Wednesday what day is tomorrow. He knows that respective,  better part or Thursday is always coming,- see above.

Whether I utilize that opportunity every time is another matter, I'm vinapu not Rambo and 2-3 massages a day and obligatory long time off can be taxing at times, LOL 

I'm writing that in advice for newbies - don't strategize too much , just go and enjoy. Boys know why you are there and will try to deliver. If you have special requirements tell them if that important to you or don't and swim with the flow like I do and chances are you still will be happy. Nothing says that two tops or two bottoms can't have fun together as an example, just be inventive. 

You will be approaching place with pumping heart and that's normal ( I once passed Senso 4 times back and forth before I decided to step in but this was before Columbus sailed to India ), once inside you will realize that your dreams are coming true God willing.