Guest hunkster

Arena

HAHAHA

Thanks for all the advice!!

As for me I know what I like!!

A nicely muscled man who will give a good massage and let me feel up his pecs!!

:p

What was the name of the OTHER massage place in Silom Plaza?

And I have great memories of Aqua!!

A nicely muscled man who will give a good massage and let me feel up his pecs!!

nicely muscled man you can see, letting you to feel his pecs is guaranteed but good massage - only if his and your understanding of what constitutes good massage is the same.

That may be very subjective, often I ask for strong massage and they happily agree with result from severe pain at one end when he  takes it literally to a slightly less gentle caressing as boy may think he may break my bones.

The same with sporting hardon , some on them will ignore it and go ahead with a massage to take care of your thing later one  but it will be those who take it as a hint that it's NOT massage you are there for and start their advances. So make sure you behave , if you start your motions too soon he may play along, it's how I ruined my soap massage at Blue House in Pattaya with myself only to blame, 

I had a boy ( M at Senso ) who did not let me to tough him until massage was done - he stated it in no uncertain terms  and still I have him among my 5 best massages experiences ever with ample room for after fun.

It's why 1.50 hr sessions are coming handy as 1 hr it not enough for both.

I guess it's why Hero boys seemed rush things because old Hero did not even offer 1.50 sessions, not sure about My Hero now.

Other place was named HIS and their premises are still vacant all of those years. It was my first massage place I ever visited in Thailand and it's why in most of my trips my first massage I had was   to Arena.

Aqua in it's heydays in begining of 2000's   was by far the best and busiest place and on weekends they had two mamasans working crowds. Pom  was my regular there , owner of firmest piece of male ass I ever put my hands on.

But it was then, when I visited last time after long hiatus in Dec 2014 it was on it's last legs and ceased to operate very shortly after 

Haaa I like it when I double check with the massage boy to make sure he is a top, a lot of the time I get the answer "you want me fuck you" or "you suck me" (sometimes they do it with hand or mouth gestures) then I know I'm in for a good time on top of the massage.

vinapu, quite certain MyHero now offer 1.5hr massage,also 2 and 3 hour packages with body scrubs, will be checking it out in July as soie of the boys on their website are hottttttt 

:p

The Other place, possibly, is Spa Bangkok which got a strongly positive review by DivineMadman earlier this year, though he mentioned it was pricey.  1st floor same location as Arena.

I had a very great time when I had a massage @ Arena last weekend. Its very exciting to choose the masseur I want. All of them are muscular so I choose the one who is the cutest. The shower & the massage and of course the happy ending are really worth it. The good looking & gym-fit masseur really took good care of me & he really deserved the tip. Though I admit it took me a few minutes before I go in since I'm nervous, its my first time, especially when I saw that the masseurs are working out before lining-up for me to choose.