Alizizou

I Am very surprised

Though he no longer works at Tawan bar, he still keeps his body in shape. Yummy...

I thought I do not need a tour guide driver in Bangkok. After seeing his photos, I think I really need him to be my personal tour guide.

Honestly..his shape is better than most of tawan guys..

Wow - he does look amazing! 

How was the session, if you wouldn't mind sharing? :D

Sorry to say..his penis really small..even when erect..i think my baby finger is bigger than his penis..luckly his beatiful body cover it..LOL

Wow - he does look amazing!

How was the session, if you wouldn't mind sharing? :D

Sorry to say..his penis really small..even when erect..i think my baby finger is bigger than his penis..luckly his beatiful body cover it..LOL

Thanks for the insight! Lol good for worship only then.

When you keep go to gym to build muscle and tak steroid..automatically your penis become smaller and smaller..

I do go to the gym. but i dont take steroids .

and im not that size. 

hmmmm 

I thought steroids abuse only shrink the testicles and not the penis...?

It can cause shrinkage of the testes because the body adjusts the level of testosterone production as needed, as you'll find in any number of studies. Once the steroids have been discontinued, the testes can return to their original size, but it's not guaranteed.

The only thing that'll shrink your penis is cold, and that's just a momentary reaction! 

I think, most of the readers of this forum (including me myself) have the same size tits or even bigger. But from pure fat and completely unshaped :(

Look up gynaecomastia (moobs) surgery.  My friend had it before entering National Service (all those naked group showers and all that ;)) and it gave a tremendous boost to his self confidence.  He used to hate PE when we were in school and would avoid sports coz of the teasing.  He became a fitness nut after having the surgery and has now joined the ranks of the body beautiful and is a personal trainer. :p