TotallyOz

New Photo Forum

We have moved 2 threads to a new forum called Photos.  You can only see this forum if you are a site member with 200 or more posts. This forum is for photos that are not taken from the individual.  If you have a thread with photos and a trip report, please keep posting in the main forum.  If you want to post images of hot guys that you see online and not taken by yourself and have the right to those images, please use the photo forum.

If you want to post images of hot guys that you see online and not taken by yourself and have the right to those images, please use the photo forum.

so the photo forum is designed to be an empty forum?

or you seriously believe people here are going to check that they have, and if not acquire, the  "rights" to the images before posting?

from recent posts in the other threads it would appear many do not even believe any such "rights" apply to images on the Internet and I don't see moving image posts to another forum will make much difference to that!

or is this just to look like you take the issue seriously?

bkkguy

Good idea. I don't know if IPBoard allows it but may be to take in account time after registration as well? For example "50 posts and 1 year at forum" OR "200 posts"?

In my practice we use also paid promotion at some forums: ""50 posts and 1 year" OR "100 posts" OR "3 month, 50 posts and $25 one-time promotion fee"

it is almost a year since my membership and I have only 46 posts ... with this new rule that means I need 3 more years to get an access to see the photos thread . 200 post limit is not fair .  

Im a little confused. 

Does it mean the photo forum thread only appears for members who have posted at least 200 or more posts? And it remains invisible to those who are under that goal? 

If so ... i have a little catching up to do! 

Guest ryanasia

Damn, I wish i had responded to some of the criticisms leveled towards me in my post yesterday. Now I don't have permission ;)

You just can't let it rest can you? I thought you wanted your account deleted?

haha , you are wasting oxygen , my friend ! your post count is not increasing .

fucking hell , i just went up one post ! , yippee !

I'm only kidding. Honestly not bothered. No problem with Mods arranging the forum as they want.

I think the 200 cutoff may have unintended consequences and suggest it be lowered. I counted just 89 members who have posted more than 200 posts and 32 of those have not posted in a year.  The members page lists 826 pages with 20 per page, so you have over 16000 members.  This doesn't include the folks who may be reading without becoming members.

In my case, do I really want to continue reading the forum if the pictures are gone/unviewable for me?  Do I feel like posting for the sake of upping my post count? I get bored fairly quickly so it is more likely I will drop off as a reader.

Guest samebb

Hey, Idiots. 

There is a clear message here. Scooby has made a wise choice and limited photo activity to a place where regular members can post. It makes his life as an owner and administrator easier. 

What is also does is cut out the trolls and idiots who want to steal innocent Thai boys facebook photos and make up stories about them being money boys, when in fact they are just gay Thai boys. 

Thank you Scooby. I to can't see this new forum. To be fair, I don't really need to. I don't come here for pictures. What I will say is thank you for being proactive in preserving the roots of this community. You are a star!