1moRussian

ToyBoys

Couldn't find ToyBoys / Toyboyz trend, maybe due to 3-letters search like "toy" is not allowed at the forum.

Went yesterday. Actually no - 3 days ago, passing from BBB and saw a really stunning boy smoking outside. And ToyBoys is famous for having very good bodies outside as a hook to get customers inside. But sooo stunning, so I returned back - what's your name? Are you working here? And so on...

The name is Lucky, the attitude matches his stunning look, working, but already has a booking with a culient (hahaha, at 00:00, sitting and smoking lazily - a booking, of course).

Didn't see him 2 days ago - especially passed by ToyBoys. Yesterday decided to go to ToyBoys directly and check :) Got inside, 220 for a beer; again more muscular bodies outside, more twinkish inside. Later some swimmers type joined the stage.

Asked the boss about Lucky - the boy will be later. Is he really working or just to look at? yes he is working.

Ok, drinking and waiting... after a while I see a boy who I spoke in Hornet before my November trip, but didn't meet during the trip - he reacted to my looks - gave him 100 baht later. Then this Lucky boy came in and rush to the staff only rooms. Three minutes later I said to the boss, that Lucky is here - he fetched me another boy - no, not this.

Boy Lucky passed us to outside - I pointed at him to the boss - OK, said the boss, later - and went to outside as well.

Five minutes later I paid my bill and went outside with my beer, sat next to the boss, asked about Lucky - oh, sorry he has a booking already.

So, confirmed - this guy only to look at and getting customers inside :)))

Yep, boys inside are in underwear and with number tags. Including non-Thai boys. So it looks like BBB has its own special issue with authorities - if it's only BBB in BT, where the boys is fully dressed and only Thais.

Certainly on Walking Street in the girlie agogos, the 'outside girls' are often just the bait to lure customers inside. They may be girls on their period, or underage (all too common) who may go inside for a drink with a customer, but are rarely available to be barfined.

I have seen less evidence of this in the boy agogos, indeed my absolute favorite is (or was) an outside boy at Toy Boys - usually they are bare-chested and in dark jeans, whereas the boys inside are in their 'tighty-whiteys'.

My experiences in Toy Boys are that probably less than half the boys are actually gay - and, although usually up for short-times, they are less interested in in being taken long-time - they have wives and girlfriends waiting! LOL

1moRussian wrote:

"So it looks like BBB has its own special issue with authorities - if it's only BBB in BT, where the boys is fully dressed and only Thais."

I think this has more to do with the bar wishing to cater to Chinese women who come to the bar with their reluctant husbands. The women get to see sexy guys and their husbands do not get too offended.

After all the Chinese have left, the bar puts on its sexy boy show with wall to wall cock.

So if the authorities allow hard cock, I don't they would have a problem with guys in briefs.

BTW, I've also seen that stunner outside Toyboys. I never knew he was being used as bait. There are often more guys sitting outside than working inside the bar. Are they all just bait?

After I realized this selling tactics, I took 3 boys (one of them 3 times) outside of ToyBoys - all well defined muscled straights, a bit cocky, not very keen, but need to make money sometimes. And most of the times it was made without me coming inside the bar and ordering a drink. A couple of times with their boss sitting outside - he looked OK with it.

So nothing strange, that finally they have somebody as Lucky boy - stunning womanizer. As I understand, they all are freelancers - but I think, should have some salary from ToyBoys, as they are a part of its selling tactics.

Oh, not 3 boys - actually 4 - one more boy Nid transferred from HappyBoys to ToyBoys and after getting more muscles on him, he spends more time outside the bar, than inside.

better no,

we just had 'lively' discussion over pic of twink , perhaps for a while we will be better served by our imagination and a Model Thread as a supplement

What if I took a picture of the street and the said boy was standing outside his bar in full view?

Interested to read Vessey's comment about bait in this thread - was only thinking the other day how this whole business with the boys etc is like a fishing expedition - lures, baits, landing the big one, hooked, struggling to get off the line ........

- smile

- smile

- how are you?

- good. Tip 100 baht please, nothing to eat (actually, a day before I gave 100 baht to the boy, sitting now next to Di, he came with me before, so it is not very "out of the blue" request from Di's side)

- hmmmm, overnight maybe? So you get your money

- no, today cannot overnight. Short time can

- no, I don't want short time, I want overnight

- cannot. 100 baht for food?

- cannot, see you

:))))

This is great.

Actually, guys - there is a magic power of "cannot (mai dai)" here.

Western style final answer: "I can, but I don't want to [you have your own right to want or not to want]". But it works loosely in Thailand. Here the final answer is "Cannot" - maybe a face saving thing as well...

And correction regarding the outside bare chested jeansed team - some can do overnight.

Yesterday came to the soi with idea to get that Di for a short time, if I see him; but decided to start with overnight question - just to tease him a little bit (sorry, Vinapu, there are some tricks :) ).

To my surprise he answered "yes, tonight I can". So it was my turn to say "no, only a short time today". He is from Chang Mai and works in Pattaya by 2-3 months

Since you started negotiations I hope you hired him for that short time.

I looks that day before  for some reason he couldn't do long time or perhaps he counted money in  his imagination and decided not to waste such an opportunity next day. 

Since you started negotiations I hope you hired him for that short time.

I looks that day before  for some reason he couldn't do long time or perhaps he counted money in  his imagination and decided not to waste such an opportunity next day. 

The king was in his counting house, counting out his money...

The queen was walking past, waiting to lick his honey...

Years ago I fell for the trick, expecting one of the handsome boys from outside to go on the stage, so I can have a look at him in underwear and off him. But then whenever I pass, the same boys sitting outside. I might be able to take a picture next time I'm in town so everyone can point out which boy they mean.

I hate lies and deception, and non-offable boys qualify for this, and will not set food in Toy Boys any time soon.