1moRussian

ToyBoys

I hate lies and deception, and non-offable boys qualify for this, and will not set food in Toy Boys any time soon.

Nothing wrong with being principal but you may be missing some opportunities.

At times boys inside of bars are not offable because they were reserved  already and are just killing time waiting for their benefactor

That's right Vinapu. Sometimes I visit a gogo say between 8.30 and 10.00. I see a boy I like and buy drinks for him with a view to having him in my bed LT. However when staying in BT it's no good going to the room before about 12.30 and it's boring for me and the boy to accompany one another until then. In those circumstances I pay the off fee and tell the boy and mamasan I will be back later. The boy can earn tips and the bar can attract more custom.

Toy Boys rocked last night with over 30 gogo boys inside the bar.

The outside boys are there for female customers. While this upsets some gay farangs, the bar is NOT a gay bar but

it is a BOY bar. Several of the outside boys go with male customers as well. It's not a trick or a deception, it's just

the Thai way. Boy bars are not gay bars! I'm aware many farangs cannot grasp the concept that boy bars are not gay bars, as the vast majority of customers are gay older farangs.

it looks that low season is not that low ? Good reports are coming recently from both Pattaya and BKK.

As for bars I agree with willie, they are for everybody and I don't mind ladies in attendance. If they compete for the same boy I like , well either they are faster arranging him or me, LOL.

Plenty other fish in the sea if we look carefully , even in ToyBoys

I have just returned from 20 nights in Pattaya -calling into Toy Boys almost every night - its far and away the most lively boy bar in Boyztown IMHO with some really lovely lads in there. It was absolutely my favourite bar once again for this holiday.

Some nights, at the times I went in, I/we was/were almost the only customers - but more often than not there was a fair sprinkling of others.

And yes, although most of the customers were the 'more mature' gay farang, there were often ladies in there - and they were spending money are barfining as well. 

It would seem the staff and the boys are quick to spot the potential of customers - favoured ones get plenty of staff attention and the boys are lining-up facing them and putting on their most winsome smiles and flirting away. Others seemingly just get ignored to nurse their beers alone.

Toy Boys rocked last night with over 30 gogo boys inside the bar.

The outside boys are there for female customers. While this upsets some gay farangs, the bar is NOT a gay bar but

it is a BOY bar. Several of the outside boys go with male customers as well. It's not a trick or a deception, it's just

the Thai way. Boy bars are not gay bars! I'm aware many farangs cannot grasp the concept that boy bars are not gay bars, as the vast majority of customers are gay older farangs.

That might be so, but if can't be sure that every boy in the bar will go with me if I want him, I will skip that place.

A boy will only go with ladies, but not with men? (That includes sometimes, depends on customer, but he wants xxx Baht - a number above the going rate.) Then he can go fuck himself! I won't spend a Baht in his bar.

Some bars allow their boys to stuff their underwear, a practice I despise as well but when I notice I'm already in the bar, ordered a drink, closely observed the boys.

For a long time now Toyboys have been the leading agogo bar in Pattaya when it comes to providing both quantity of boys and quality. Imho of course. With quality in my definition I refer to photo model handsome boys and boys with gym fit bodies.

Tuesday evening they had really outdone themselves. There must have been 35 or so boys. Boys running around everywhere in the bar, on stage, and outside the bar. Many fit bodies, sixpack abs, twinks and a few more big muscular bodybuilder type boys. Toyboys have always had a wide range of different type of boys, except fatties are rare luckily. Many customers this evening too.

When it comes to fun factor however, this bar is not as fun as Niceboys agogo.

Customer and boydrinks are 240 baht each. If you are visiting Pattaya a good suggestion is that you have a look in Toyboys.

Thanks so much. I find myself always defending Toy Boys regarding the boys outside. Could there be a boy who reserves himself for women? Sure, I guess. He is not a slave. I have never had a problem. As to paying the off and reserving a guy; well I do it all the time. Sometimes I pay for the next night and have him come early so we can go to dinner. Christian, I may have pissed you off about this. Sorry! Really, I do it all the time - if I pay in advance it is "first come first served".

For reason of their unreliability alone I would never get the idea to reserve a boy and pay a fee in advance. Going with the territory, I adapted the "here and now" mentality. Anyway, my bar hopping ends when I see a boy I want to take home. I wouldn't reserve him for later and go to other bars and come back to pick him up.

Do others never have issues when reserving a boy for later? Even with promising an above average tip, I can think of all kinds of problems: communication, space-time-confusion, empty battery, family business, only one room key for all inhabitants.

Do others never have issues when reserving a boy for later? Even with promising an above average tip, I can think of all kinds of problems: communication, space-time-confusion, empty battery, family business, only one room key for all inhabitants.

I did it several times and in cases when I either paid off fee for later / tomorrow  in bar right away or gave money for off fee to boy so he could pay in the bar and come straight to my room it worked .

When it was just promise that he will come , not supported by any monetary arrangement in quite a few cases boy was no- show, in once case I remember he apparently mixed hours so first he was waiting for me and left , than I was waiting for him in vain.

Another case was even more malicious - boy promised to be during day, did not show, when I went to his bar / Tawan  / in the evening I was told the he went home for visa run / he is Lao /

In any case when I make advanced arrangements I always warn that I wait max 1/2 hr and if he doesn't show up I may not be there looking for replacement.

I would not make advanced arrangement with boy I did not off before , no matter how beautiful he was.

In any case when I make advanced arrangements I always warn that I wait max 1/2 hr and if he doesn't show up I may not be there looking for replacement.

I would not make advanced arrangement with boy I did not off before , no matter how beautiful he was.

Good advice, particularly about the timing.   

When fixing dates on the phone apps, if we agree to meet at 10:00pm,  I tell them I will go if they are not there by 10:10 pm.   Admittedly that is in Pattaya, where traffic may be predictable for the short distances they travel.

Definitely the best bar in Pattaya for twinks with bodies shaped by going to the gym. Always a large selection of boys. Best time to visit is 21-23. After midnight usually not so many boys because the freelancers only work during the most busy hours, and also high numbers of offs.

Because expensive prices, 240 for drinks and 500 off-fee and the boys asking for 1500 (which normaly can be bargained down to 1000-1200), most times I just use the bar for looking whats on display and then contact the boys on Hornet or Blued.

What a disappointment! They have changed their clothing policy. Not any longer are the boys in only white Toy boys-underwear. Now they wear individual white underwear and also shoes. Not at all as sexy as before. I used to enjoy seeing the boys in nothing more than those small white Toy boys-branded underwear and with bare feet.

Now only in Cupidol and Powerboys in all of Pattaya agogos are the boys with bare feet and only underwear.

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

welcome to the forum and have fun in Pattaya .

just curious - how one recognizes high end customer in bar ? One who is throwing money around and tipping everybody in sight ?

Thank you.  For this, I was just considering a higher end customer to be someone who is spending a lot of money on tips and buying multiple bottles of liquor for the working guys, meaning they were spending a lot of money while at the bar.  Very much in contrast to me who had one drink, paid with one tip and then left.

this is what i thought. That type of "higher end " is good for the bar but not necessarily for the boys. Few times I heard that it was fun to get drinks but at end of day tip given was something like 100-200 and in meantime guy was kept from the stage and thus from opportunity to be offed. I guess this all is part of bar culture.

And so it's buying one  drink , surveying the scene and moving to next bar.   

On 9/2/2019 at 12:01 AM, hanan said:

What a disappointment! They have changed their clothing policy. Not any longer are the boys in only white Toy boys-underwear. Now they wear individual white underwear and also shoes. Not at all as sexy as before. I used to enjoy seeing the boys in nothing more than those small white Toy boys-branded underwear and with bare feet.

Now only in Cupidol and Powerboys in all of Pattaya agogos are the boys with bare feet and only underwear.

I’m in Pattaya just now - arrived yesterday pm  I intend to check out Toyboys tonight. Last night I visited Winner Boys in Sunee, not intending to off due to being rather jaded and tired after 24 hours “on the road”. On my arrival early at 8.15 about 10 boys were on the stage, wearing a variety of underwear and some, with bare feet. Several wore speedos type briefs and I picked one boy with very fetching stripey ones revealing nice buttocks and an impressive bulge in front. He was a 19 year old twink, the type I like, but was not responsive to my attempts to initiate some basic conversation,. I left the Gogo after tipping him to have a walk around to acquaint myself with some Pattaya landscape having not been in town for 6 months and planning to return alone to the hotel for a good sleep.  There seems to be a lot of excavation of roads to install much needed higher capacity drains which no doubt causes even more horrible traffic congestion.

however I changed my mind and went back to Winner to find only six boys in circulation and a couple sat with customers. On an impulse I offed the stripey boy, who had surprisingly not been taken, and went two-up on a motor bike to the hotel. His performance in bed was good so sex wise my trip has got off to a good start. But his quietness and lack of verbal responsiveness was a little unnerving as was his frequent consulting of his  phone. So I paid him the ST rate and had an excellent sleep, which was the sensible course of action in retrospect.

On 10/31/2019 at 3:45 AM, vinapu said:

perhaps his English was too poor to converse ?

most important, you have a fun from the start !

I don't think so the whole young generation are glued to the their smartphones . it's very annoying but we have no choice but to accept this...

5 hours ago, Boy69 said:

I don't think so the whole young generation are glued to the their smartphones . it's very annoying but we have no choice but to accept this...

is not that bad, I found that simple statements like ' put that fucking phone away ' does miracle , both with boys there and younger cousins at home