ggobkk

Branching out?

Wish she wold open a branch here in Santa Fe, New Mexico.

Since Mu Du Noddles we have not been able to enjoy real Thai Dishes.

The other "Thai Food" restaurants only offer bland versions.

Watered down for Caucasian tastes.

:sad:

I am not a food connoisseur and my epicurean sense goes as far as seeing food as combination of protein, carbohydrate and fat.  So all my life I wondered why Thai restaurants are significantly more expensive than others who offer about the same stuff.

Until I visited the LOS for the first time, and realized that the real Epicurianism of Thailand is in its nice Thai boys. This is what I enjoy in my trips, not the food, and I haven't been in a Thai restaurant outside of LOS for decades. 

I am not a food connoisseur and my epicurean sense goes as far as seeing food as combination of protein, carbohydrate and fat.  So all my life I wondered why Thai restaurants are significantly more expensive than others who offer about the same stuff.

Until I visited the LOS for the first time, and realized that the real Epicurianism of Thailand is in its nice Thai boys. This is what I enjoy in my trips, not the food, and I haven't been in a Thai restaurant outside of LOS for decades. 

I love Thai food and probably only ended up in Thailand the first time because of the food. The boys soon became another reason to go