Badboy81

Pattaya, Chiang Mai or Phuket?

Regardless of the Travel times go to Pattaya!!

I haven't been to CM yet but Phuket is not the place to go for a short trip 1st time alone. The number of (gay) bars is low, perhaps the boys are available on the apps now.

Pattaya on the other hand has boys everywhere. I would definitely stay a few nights, perhaps a weekend trip?

to taste Pattaya properly you need to spent at least one night here as during day it's not that much warranting hop from Bangkok to do

Vinapu, the OP would need to have a very long tongue to "taste Pattaya properly."

What are your interests?

If you want sex, go to Pattaya. If you want beach, go to Phuket. If you want temples, go to Chiang Mai.

(But CM and Phuket are unsuitable for daytrip for distance from Bangkok, and in Pattaya venues that sell sex open at night, so you would want to stay over night.)

I have some amazing things about Pattaya and wanted to take a day trip to one of these cities...

Any recommendations are appreciated...Ill be based in BKK...

Try the Pattaya Underwater World and the Sanctuary of Truth in Pattaya for a day trip. Better yet, go for a nice afternoon massage with a hot Thai boy and skip all those tourist attractions.

I have some amazing things about Pattaya and wanted to take a day trip to one of these cities...

Any recommendations are appreciated...Ill be based in BKK...

These requests get ever more implausible.    A day trip from Bangkok to Phuket or Chiang Mai ?   

This might be technically feasible, but is not optimum.

Another troll to be ignored.

You would have to catch a flight to Phuket or Chian Mai to get there and have time to enjoy yourself.  If you don't care about night life...  I think most of the fun starts when the sun goes down...  But if you have to be back in Bangkok before the clock strikes midnight you should go to Pattaya and look for the gay beach during the day and if you just want gay fun, walk to Jomtien Complex and have fun with the guys around 4pm.  Catch the baht bus and go to Sansuk Sauna.  Leave there around 7 and go to Sunee Plaza and enjoy the bars and the guys.  At 10PM go to boyztown and catch a show before catching a car back to Bangkok.

Guest McGarty

These requests get ever more implausible.    A day trip from Bangkok to Phuket or Chiang Mai ?   

This might be technically feasible, but is not optimum.

Another troll to be ignored.

Badboy81 is not a troll (though he does bend the truth a little - e.g. his age). 

He is very active on other forums, and he is an MB himself in the USA, so on his visits to Thailand, he gets a bit of a taste of being a customer too..

Good luck to him!