numazu

Bangkok Trip Report: To Butterfly or not to Butterfly Part 2 – The Devil and the Angel

So the main stage was built like a model runway. There was the main stage in the center, and it was bigger than most main stages I’ve seen. From the center there was a narrow-ish runway extending to the seating further back and almost extended to 2/3s of the length of the bar. The stage itself had stairs leading to second floor where boys can pose in the stage side, and some seating in the audience-side, much like the old Jupiter was.

The lighting was great and flattering. Just the right amount onstage to make the boys standout, and dimmer but not too dark lighting in the audience, so we don't trip over things. The music was pretty good.

Great description about new Jupiter2018.

Further to your comment, half length of a model runway has a clear glass floor and there is water underneath.

It reflects the great lighting and looks beautiful.

Looking forward to reading about your another Jupiter boy adventure. I am imaging a Korean boy to be #11. lol

Out of 250B boy drink, a boy receives 150B which is very generous considering Tawan only gives 50B out of 400B.

It actually makes sense to buy a boy drinks in here.

Numazu, I'm looking forward to hearing about your group fun.  I've done groups before in Thailand and I find that the guy I always find the most desirable is the most shy do let himself go while being watched by friends or co-workers.  Once we were alone they seem to try to quickly do all the things they could not do while a witness was in the room and I am always sworn to secrecy.

If you get treated to the full circus act I will feel jealous!  Haha!

Reading narrative I was hoping things turn out way they did i.e. boys in sequence. Fuckfest with four while fun could be overdoing it and as you noticed , too impersonal . Hope you had fun with boys , at least certainly you had one in the bar.

From my limited experience multisome works the best when boys or at least one of boys initiate an idea, this is how two Taiwan boys treated me for my birthday last year.

It looks that Jupiter move to soi 4 was a good one and one can hope that boys left their famous attitude somewhere in between places during move.

Certainly I start getting itching to see how it looks now. 

Korean spoke first. He said he had to go home at 12 midnight tonight, because he had a day job selling t-shirts at a shop in Ladprao. He had to be up at 6:00 AM to prepare for the job. Since MonBoy was not available till 12 midnight tonight because he was part of the show, it would be impossible for Korean to join us. Looks like my four-some was not going to happen after all, if I wanted MonBoy and Korean together. MonBoy has made his case unequivocally tonight, and I already paid his off fee, so he was going to be with me no matter what, as long it was after 12 midnight.

Now I had my heart set on Korean since Songkran. I weighed my options tonight. It was now or never with Korean. I won’t have my chance with him till god knows when. So I make a decision. I ask Korean if he wanted to go with me now. He smiles and says yes, and then puts an arm around me. Ok then. I then look at NewBoy and ask if he wanted to join us. He looks at Korean and they stare at each other for a second, and then laugh. He turns to me and says “Cannot. He my friend.” Korean then pulls me closer to close the sale.

seems to me that one scenario has been left unconsidered here: have Korean first, then MonBoy afterwards but together with NewBoy. That way the original plan would have been fulfilled at least partially. 

I am surprised how a Korean ended up working in Thailand in this profession to compete with the Thais.

He is not Korean but from Chiang Mai (and thus presumably Thai). He just had a somewhat Korean appearance in numazu's view, which is why he dubbed him "Korean" (like  he always gives them his personal nicknames).

But tonight, I was adamant, to have my cake and eat it too, simply because this was Bangkok, where the bakery was always open, and there are always so many cakes to be had.

Was it just me ? or did the Richard Harris song Macarthur Park spring to mind for others on reading this? :)

But tonight, I was adamant, to have my cake and eat it too, simply because this was Bangkok, where the bakery was always open, and there are always so many cakes to be had.

Was it just me ? or did the Richard Harris song Macarthur Park spring to mind for others on reading this? :)

Did someone leave the cake out in the rain? I guess we'll see next post.

And thanks so much for giving me an ear worm for the rest of the day of one of the stupidest songs of the last century!

Guest ronnie4you

On Sunday night, the annual Tony Awards are held in New York City to honor the best of Broadway's plays and musicals.

Numazu's trip reports would make great theater, but I cannot decide if they would be best enjoyed as a play or a musical.Perhaps both would sell big. Angels in Thailand rings a bell for a title.

The show(s) would easily win Tony Awards as any good show starts with good writing. I am so impressed.

On Sunday night, the annual Tony Awards are held in New York City to honor the best of Broadway's plays and musicals.

Numazu's trip reports would make great theater, but I cannot decide if they would be best enjoyed as a play or a musical.Perhaps both would sell big. Angels in Thailand rings a bell for a title.

The show(s) would easily win Tony Awards as any good show starts with good writing. I am so impressed.

I think they would be best enjoyed as performance art.

Day 1.7: Soul, Korean

When finding guys to off (or even guys to date), I usually prefer picking the gay guys over the straight ones. I am at least guaranteed someone who enjoys having sex with a guy (if not with me), and can expect some semblance of genuine enjoyment in the act.  I don’t have fantasies about purely straight boys having sex with me. My feeling is that I get off knowing that the person I’m having sex with at least can enjoy some aspects of that they are doing. I am of course under no illusion that they will enjoy having sex with me, only the assurance that they potentially can enjoy the encounter.

There are two schools of thought on having sex with gay or straight guys. I belief that a gay who is not into me enjoys having sex with as much as he would enjoy having sex with woman or a cow. But I can live with that. I don't care if the boy I pay for having sex with me is gay or straight, as long as he can perform.

You are in the other school of thought.

Maybe this discussion of Gay vs STR8 should be a Topic of it's own.

For me it depends on whether the Guy is Manly or Fem. I am not into Fem...

So a Manly Gay guy is my dream.

Maybe that is why I like Filipino guys???

;-)

Maybe this discussion of Gay vs STR8 should be a Topic of it's own.

For me it depends on whether the Guy is Manly or Fem. I am not into Fem...

So a Manly Gay guy is my dream.

Maybe that is why I like Filipino guys???

;-)

"Manly gay" is probably what I go for as well. Is "Manly gay" been your experience in the Philippines? I've met all types when I was there, and was pleasantly surprised with some masculine guys there.

There are two schools of thought on having sex with gay or straight guys. I belief that a gay who is not into me enjoys having sex with as much as he would enjoy having sex with woman or a cow. But I can live with that. I don't care if the boy I pay for having sex with me is gay or straight, as long as he can perform.

I didn't know there were two "schools of thought" on this matter. I just follow what feels right for the moment. I do get off on the thought of people enjoying themselves, whether genuine or acted. Maybe I am an empath that way. That is why I like talking to boys first, before getting into it. I find that this is a golden opportunity for me to get to know the guy, and the guy to get to comfortable with me. I expect them to be good at their job, for my maximum benefit as well, so I make sure they have all what they need to make me happy, including getting comfortable with me. I guess this is for my benefit too. I have to be comfortable with the guy as well.

Its all goes back to your preferences and fantasies. One of the perk of hired boy, u get to tell them what u want to do without having to reciprocate sexually, as u returned them back with money.

I like reciprocating. It's part of my thing. Especially if its a super hot guy, which when I hire is a given.

Oh man this is too much. Thanks for the kind words. You guys now have a peek into my brain. Everything on here is just what is in my head as I remember it when it happened. There is no thought on pacing or plot structuring. its very stream of consciousness. Sometimes it works, sometmes no. I'm be missing watching the Tony Awards live though. I guess I'll just have to download it after the show.

It looks that Jupiter move to soi 4 was a good one and one can hope that boys left their famous attitude somewhere in between places during move.

Certainly I start getting itching to see how it looks now. 

Yes, it is certainly worth a visit. This was probably the best gogo bar experience I've had in Bangkok, considering that I didn't even stay for the show. I will at least go again in August.

seems to me that one scenario has been left unconsidered here: have Korean first, then MonBoy afterwards but together with NewBoy. That way the original plan would have been fulfilled at least partially. 

He is not Korean but from Chiang Mai (and thus presumably Thai). He just had a somewhat Korean appearance in numazu's view, which is why he dubbed him "Korean" (like  he always gives them his personal nicknames).

It entered my mind to get another one with MonBoy, but my thinking was that I will be back to Jupiter to pick him up and maybe we can find a third while we were there. I guess we shall have to see what happens next post.

And thank you for the clarifying it for muscfair. I call him "The Korean" because he looks like one of those matiness idol k-pop stars. I give all the boys I feature nicknames that make sense to me, but probably not for a lot of you here.

And anddy and vinapu: glad to see you guys posting again. It's been kind of strange here these past few months. And I see some remnants of that strangeness is still lingering. Both of your contributions here are sorely missed.

Did someone leave the cake out in the rain? I guess we'll see next post.

And thanks so much for giving me an ear worm for the rest of the day of one of the stupidest songs of the last century!

Can someone tell me what this song is about? When I hear the lyrics like "Someone left the cake out in the rain" it makes me wonder what the heck is the singer singing about?

I meant to say #69. Not #11 that was a waiter guy.

Not sure what the numbers were. I seem to have problems remembering the numbers of the boys.

Boo!!!

Korean boy is one hot produce!!! Glad you managed to reel that catch in. Great narrative Numazu. Your adventures are incredibly fullfillng to read and I cant wait for our next exploration trip together. Till next time.

HOLY SHIT BOO!! Yeah I am dying to start the next chapter. It's only 7 months away. I can't wait!

"And thank you for the clarifying it for muscfair. I call him "The Korean" because he looks like one of those matiness idol k-pop stars. I give all the boys I feature nicknames that make sense to me, but probably not for a lot of you here"

Speaking of K-POP Stars...

I am ready to fly to Soul!!!

Do you think he is one of us???

:good:

post-17278-0-89039100-1497233398_thumb.jpgpost-17278-0-87368800-1497233412_thumb.jpgpost-17278-0-45094800-1497233424_thumb.jpg

Very interesting to read how the captain "Ti" handled the claim from the angry customer. I find him a very shrewd operator who

once spotted the error on my bill and gave me the money back.

It's fascinating to watch how he interacts with customers, sometimes relentless to pursue offs, controlling Jupiterl boys with an iron fist. Haha

Guest ronnie4you

"I cross my arms. There was hell to pay. And I was ready to collect. Not really, but I will sure milk it for all it's worth. That's next."

How many authors would kill to be able to end their chapters with cliffhangers like this one? We wait and wait. Just like Numazu waited for MonBoy, but I am willing to wait longer for the next chapter. Just not too long! Please!