numazu

Bangkok Trip Report: To Butterfly or not to Butterfly Part 2 – The Devil and the Angel

Thank you for your detailed report Numazu.

I would just love to visit that Sauna.

I am a little frightened to visit Brazil partly because of the experience a heterosexual friend of mine had when was there for the Olympic Games and was mugged and badly beaten. He said he couldn’t believe the how violent crime seemed to be quite common and accepted in Rio.

After reading your report I think I may risk a short visit and just stick to my Hotel and taking a Taxi directly to the the various Sauna venues and completely miss out the dangers of public places.

The Sauna sex scene sounds perfect for my fantasies.

Thank you for your detailed report Numazu.

I would just love to visit that Sauna.

I am a little frightened to visit Brazil partly because of the experience a heterosexual friend of mine had when was there for the Olympic Games and was mugged and badly beaten. He said he couldn’t believe the how violent crime seemed to be quite common and accepted in Rio.

After reading your report I think I may risk a short visit and just stick to my Hotel and taking a Taxi directly to the the various Sauna venues and completely miss out the dangers of public places.

The Sauna sex scene sounds perfect for my fantasies.

When might you go? I'm willing to be a travel buddy but I like staying at airbnb rentals

this is a board about things in Thailand..WHY all this long writing about South America...boring

i love every word that is written and always looking forward to the next article.Well done Numazu.It is like i am there with you and enjoying all the experiences with you. There are many people like me who enjoy reading about Numazu experiences here. If you find the topic or the article too long you just skip it and let others enjoy reading it

Nice your giving a report but this is Thailand...not brazil

If Numazu travels anywhere we are happy to read his reports and in the Thailand forum they are easy to find. The Columbian trip report and his adventures with the Chaterbate guys will be very interesting and appreciated if he finds the time to write about it.

Numazu's contributions honour this page, enrich our knowledge and insight of the gay world and they are a pleasure to read; keep writing, Numazu, we appreciate your posts.

Scooby do be do where are you?

Possibly denny59 is a slow reader or fails to understand who the warning was from in the thread.

So now he has a PM warning from me and the next time he makes any kind of a negative post about Brazil Trip reports he will be banned.

Amazing how someone who has contributed Zero to this Forum in his 9 years of membership thinks he can criticize a valuable contributor?