Guest Kingsbar

First time in bangkok

Guest Kingsbar

Hello guys,this is my first time to bangkok, is there any live sexshow in bangkok? Need a good recommendation. I wanna see that.

BTW,  I got this today from a capitan at Dreamboys in Soi Twilight,

" Dream boys very low. I have Salary there and Extra money for drinks for boy, 2nd drinks and introduce boy to customers. Before, Extra money they pay every 1st Saturday of the month. But now didn't get that. Very very Bad.    And, Customer very low".  

So better not going to there ?

no, find soi Twilight and visit as many bars as you can squeeze to make your own mind what you like the best out of 6 bars there.

Show  you looking for  may not be performed at present at Dreamboys but Try XBoys ans midnight show at Screwboys on the Patpong side / opposite from Soi Twlight across the Suriwong /

Maybe you should consider hiring one of the guides advertised elsewhere on this site. It doesnt seem too expensive and you'd have a nice guy to show you around on your virgin tour.

Guest whall

Maybe you should consider hiring one of the guides advertised elsewhere on this site. It doesnt seem too expensive and you'd have a nice guy to show you around on your virgin tour.

That's an excellent idea!