Guest samebb

Going to pattaya - sunee plaza tips?

Guest samebb

hope you like it enough to report back

I will indeed. Maybe a full report! I still need to finish my ho chi minh report. Might do that today

Guest samebb

Even if boys of type I like are rarity in Sunee with partial exception of Good Boys I agree that bars are fun and boys adventurous.

I find it endearing that when I profess / truly / that i like bigger boys , it's always met with understanding and than offered an advice to try Boyztown. Never offed anybody from Sunee but , like Vessey distributed quite a few red noted among the needy there.

I was caught off guard last night when a cute boy grabbed in a small bar near the agate.

He wasn't my normal type. Not a skinny twink but quite broad with a killer smile. Suffice to say after a 1000b long-time my type may well have changed slightly! Time will tell. Cambodian rice farmer. 24 yo.

I was caught off guard last night when a cute boy grabbed in a small bar near the agate.

He wasn't my normal type. Not a skinny twink but quite broad with a killer smile. Suffice to say after a 1000b long-time my type may well have changed slightly! Time will tell. Cambodian rice farmer. 24 yo.

Congratulations, Sunee will wait , don't you worry.

Quite broad with killer smile , 24 ! For 1000 ! Too bad I'm that far, would gladly instigate bidding war with you, LOL

Guest samebb

Congratulations, Sunee will wait , don't you worry.

Quite broad with killer smile , 24 ! For 1000 ! Too bad I'm that far, would gladly instigate bidding war with you, LOL

He just said to me after a drink "I want to sleep with you, 1000b ok?". I wasn't going to argue haha.