JimmyJoe

Toyboys Pattaya off fee

I was in Toyboys two nights ago. I had a drink with a boy who seemed quite willing. He insisted on 1500B ST 3000 LT. I was surprised at the 3000. The boy was nice enough but no star. I’ve not paid more than 2000. He swore up and down it was bar policy. Every single boy there would be same same. Since it was my first time there, I have no way of knowing. I’d like to go back there since several of the boys were quite good looking. Do you guys think 3000 is the going rate in that bar? I noticed a lot of Chinese customers which I guess never bodes well in terms of price inflation.

I think they sniffed you as being new in that bar and tried 3000 LT.

Bar may have such policy now though, needs confirmation by others , hopefully soon as few members announced their imminent arrival in LOS.

Nothing stops us from having our own policy ie, accepting such a quote or refusing / trying to bargain it down and see where it leads.

It is not about boy being a star, it's about if you like him enough.

Judging by some comments in our model thread star for one is just passerby for others. 

As Vinapu says we all set our own personal limits in terms of the tips we are prepared to give the boys,

I have taken quite a few boys from Toy Boys. One of my favourites I have known for a few years now I always give 2k for ST or 3k for LT - trouble is all the others expect the same from me now - yes they all talk to each other! LOL

So I have made a rod for my own back I guess - but actually in terms of other agogos I think that is pretty standard now for Pattaya. Some of the Walking Street girl agogos (Sapphire/What's Up/Baccara etc) ask for 3k for ST and 4 or 5k for LT - I just mention that for comparison.

I have paid 1k for ST and 2k for LT in some of the beer bars, 

But we  will each have our own views, if the boy likes you he may go for less, if he doesn't he may up the fee to put you off. 

Although right now, in the depths of low-season its a buyers-market out there.

Whatever tip you agree on I would also be nailing down what you will get for that and how long he will stay, etc. 

I have taken several boys from Toy boys. The asking price in the bar there is 1500 for st, off-fee is 400. I dont know about lt but I think you should not pay more than 2000.

But I have never had a boy rejecting 1000 for st when I ask him. The more hunky muscleboys there I guess though would probably not accept 1000.

1000 is really still the going price for st in Pattaya and most boys accept that if you ask them personally and not involve the mamasan.

I never discussed the rates in the bar with boys in advance, after the action I always give for ST between 1000 to 2000 BHT and for LT 1500 to 2500 BHT depends how good was the boy.Never faced any problem with that.

Unless it's changed in the last few months, that's not a standard.    I didn't off any from there on the last trip, but I know someone who did and he always pays normal Pattaya prices, which would be not more than 2000 LT  & maybe about 1200~1300 ST.

I had one very sweet lad ask for the kind of tip you mentioned, so I simply didn't off him.  A Chinese customer did.

Cupidol is a short walk away, with a great selection of boys.    

As for him being willing, well it must be low season & even in the highest season, almost all of the bars have willing offs for the prices I quote.

No doubt they would LIKE the standard to be 3000 LT.      If they get enough Chinese customers, maybe that will eventually become the standard, before they try & ratchet them up to 4000.     

I doubt it is the case now & besides, the Chinese seem not only frequent a couple of the bars, so you can always go elsewhere.

There is probably a Chinese forum somewhere where they all recommend BBB & Toy Boys.      

I'd say another likely scenario is that the boy had a party to go to after closing time so inflated the LT tip in the hope you would do ST only.

Next time you are in ask to speak to Mena (mee-na) - he is the Mamasan there and is a straight-up guy. He will tell you the truth about tip expectations

Guilty.

Had 4 offs from Toy Boys in May (two guys):

- 2 ST * 1500, the same boy from the outside team, and offered him 3000 for LT - first time he refused, last night agreed, but I had other plans,

- 2 LT * 3000 the second boy, but actually I took him from Hornet, so no drinks and no off-fees were involved.

UPD: just realized, 2 LT was actually 3000 and 2500, as the second time was something in between ST and LT - MidT

3000 for LT I'd reserve only for most stunning guys willing to stay really long long time so I don't think quotation/request above would be bar policy, 1500 ST is very generous too. Z909 above seems to be on the spot although more popular boys may expect  more than  2000 for LT.

Don't blame boys for asking for more and standing their ground as described by 1moRussian, they are just on another side of equation probing us how much they can extract from us .

Nothing stops us from using the same tactic in reverse and probing how low they go. As long as all is done with smile nobody is losing face.

Having upper level of tip set helps as some boys may exploit that spark spotted in our eyes mercilessly. They are professional after all.

I like what 1moRussian did , gently paid in kind  for earlier refusal  by being busy somewhere else.

Generally speaking though I rather overpay and be happy with boy than save 500 and be happy with money saved. But if I notice that boy is trying to abuse my great heart I'm not shy to tell them that outright and it seem to work.  Even had two saying 'sorry", both forgiven, but only one given second / and subsequent/ chance. 

Thanks guys for all the insightful comments. I agree with all of you.

Now I see, some of our very own, and favorite, forum members are high rollers and helping cause fee inflation. Joking, joking, please don’t start a war with me.

Maybe I’ll make another attempt at Toyboys and casually talk to Mena.

Just to finish my story, if anyone’s interested. After realizing the Toyboys boy wouldn’t budge on 3000 LT fee, I tipped him,  thanked him for his time and went across the street to Prisma, my first time there too. It was great. I managed to shoo away the pushy mamasan. I offed a lovely boy who was happy with 2000 LT, and I was very happy with him.

The next night (last night) I went to Dreamboys. There were lots of boys there. Many twinks to my taste. I offed one I found stunning. 2000 LT.

But, I am noticing the general push back from LT, mentioned several times on this forum, I believe. In this case, the boy was happy, all sweetness and light, but, after we left the bar, and had had great sex, he gradually began compiling a laundry list of urgent items he might possibly have to attend to.

I have to say I found the whole process quite amusing. I’m determined to just go with the flow and enjoy the experiences I get to have with these boys, however brief. On his growing list, among other things: got lots of text messages, a friend of his from the bar was lost in some dark street,t crying, after being abandoned by a customer. Then my boy developed a cough. I suggested several times he should just go, no problem, we do short time. “No, no” says he. The last straw was when he said he might have to walk his dogs…I almost burst out laughing. At that point I gave him a big kiss and bade him a ST tip farewell.

After realizing the Toyboys boy wouldn’t budge on 3000 LT fee, I tipped him,  thanked him for his time and went across the street to Prisma, .......... I offed a lovely boy who was happy with 2000 LT, and I was very happy with him.

and this is how market economy should work, boy had his choice, you made your own.

as for push back from LT , you better be wrong. If this will become more general than just statistic blip I'm ready to cause collapse  of Thai economy by withdrawing my contribution to it , LOL

I am in Pattaya now. Cupidol and Prisma were 1000 ST. Toyboys might ask for 1500 but most will go for a 1000. I don't see any superstars in Toyboys at present worth more. Pay what you like and makes you feel good but most of the guys are on Hornet or Grindr for 1000.

Well this is not about Toy Boys, but I offed a guy from Nice Boys for 3.000 long time. And I offed him for almost four months at that price. 3,000 each night. He really turned me on and I like giving him facials, which he doesn't like.

I know that's too much so after a month, I gave him two days off a week, where I didn't pay him but he stayed with me and had sex also. I'm sure he was worried that I'd find someone else. I realize I could have bargained a much better price since it was about four months but besides sex he carried a lot of stuff I had to buy during that time. Plus he cooked and cleaned, which I don't really care too much about. I told him sex is the number one thing and I want it great at all times.

After looking at my bank book near the end of my trip I decided, oh wait, he told me I could have had three guys each day for what I was paying him! He shouldn't have said that as it made me realize how much I was over paying. So the last month I told him I'm not going to pay him anything and he could leave if he wanted to.

Well guess what he did. He told me I had an ugly dick! But he stayed and the sex was as good as the beginning,lol. That brought my average price down to a more reasonable level. And towards the end I was getting a bit bored with him, so I had sex away from our place on occasions.

So when I return if I see him I'll pay less and it will only be every now and then. I treat him like a boy friend but I've told him I'm a butterfly, even though he says I don't look like one.

Guest samebb

Well this is not about Toy Boys, but I offed a guy from Nice Boys for 3.000 long time. And I offed him for almost four months at that price. 3,000 each night. He really turned me on and I like giving him facials, which he doesn't like.

I know that's too much so after a month, I gave him two days off a week, where I didn't pay him but he stayed with me and had sex also. I'm sure he was worried that I'd find someone else. I realize I could have bargained a much better price since it was about four months but besides sex he carried a lot of stuff I had to buy during that time. Plus he cooked and cleaned, which I don't really care too much about. I told him sex is the number one thing and I want it great at all times.

After looking at my bank book near the end of my trip I decided, oh wait, he told me I could have had three guys each day for what I was paying him! He shouldn't have said that as it made me realize how much I was over paying. So the last month I told him I'm not going to pay him anything and he could leave if he wanted to.

Well guess what he did. He told me I had an ugly dick! But he stayed and the sex was as good as the beginning,lol. That brought my average price down to a more reasonable level. And towards the end I was getting a bit bored with him, so I had sex away from our place on occasions.

So when I return if I see him I'll pay less and it will only be every now and then. I treat him like a boy friend but I've told him I'm a butterfly, even though he says I don't look like one.

This story made me chuckle. Thanks for brightening my work day!

Wow, 3k daily for 4 month? Thats mighty generou of you. I think he told u because he felt rather guilty towards the end lol. And the ugly dick remark was a joke? But he is making engineers salary with what u have paid him, and he get free rent and free food.

Glad you had a laugh samebb. Yes Spoon, I think he realized he should have just kept quiet, but they can slip up every now and then. It's not that I didn't know I was over paying, it was the thought of all those different bois I could be having that he reminded me of. I wasn't joking about the ugly dick part. I thought a bit about how I would explain to him that I'm not spending anymore on him. Then I told him. He was obviously upset but he didn't freak out. After a few minutes of digesting what I told him he approached me as I was looking in the mirror and he said" you've got an ugly dick and I don't like your skin". So that was that.

I did like his cooking but he drove me kinda crazy the way he washed clothes by hand and had them drying all the time on both decks. I don't really mind giving him money as I'm at the point that I can't take it with me, although I just recently retired so I do need to budget more seriously. I was lucky as the Trump rally made me some good money while I was there so maybe some good karma came my way. I got blocked out of my trading account while I was in Thailand and couldn't reset my password so I could only put on trades by calling my broker directly and it was such a hassle I only made a couple of trades, one being buying Snap chat, dumb!

Toyboys

If you ask prices they may show you their price list. (Mainly for Chinese). I had a look some time ago and it went like this

Drink price. 220

Off fee 400

Room If u need one...500

Boy price ST 1500

As I say mainly for Chinese...but if you appear a newbie then you may get sucked in.

Answer ...it's all negotiable. 1500 max. Off fee 400 (not negotiable).

Boy Payments.

If I like a boy and he is good and I want to see him again I have often paid him a bit extra.

Wrong!!

Problem is that you can never go down in price and you will end up paying the higher price all time. Can get costly and take the edge of it all.

It also stops the " you give him more, why not me" discussions.

Toyboys

If you ask prices they may show you their price list. (Mainly for Chinese). I had a look some time ago and it went like this

Drink price. 220

Off fee 400

Room If u need one...500

Boy price ST 1500

Yes I confirm I have also seen this price list some time ago.

I offed quite a few boys over the last several years from Toy Boys.

I do not ask/negotiate boy price in the bar. In the recent couple of years, toy boys always said 1500 before we parted ways; most times I had no problem.

One particular instance, a boy asked for 1500 and I was not willing. He said it is bar policy, which by the way I could not care less:). I think I paid 1200.

Come to think of it, I have not paid 1000ST since some time ago. Usually like 1200, 1300 ST. But in massage places, I always did 1000 and boys all looked happy, except for Scandic of course as they have a 'prepay' kind of setup.

Yes I confirm I have also seen this price list some time ago.

I offed quite a few boys over the last several years from Toy Boys.

I do not ask/negotiate boy price in the bar. In the recent couple of years, toy boys always said 1500 before we parted ways; most times I had no problem.

One particular instance, a boy asked for 1500 and I was not willing. He said it is bar policy, which by the way I could not care less:). I think I paid 1200.

Come to think of it, I have not paid 1000ST since some time ago. Usually like 1200, 1300 ST. But in massage places, I always did 1000 and boys all looked happy, except for Scandic of course as they have a 'prepay' kind of setup.

Yes this is correct, Never discuss the rate in advance this way the boy have the motivation to do his best with you ,then you should pay for what we got from him.of course the minimum rate for ST is 1000 and for LT is 1500,I never paid bellow than that if the boy was really good I pay 1500 to 2000 for ST and 2000 to 2500 for LT and never got any complaint from the boys whom seems very happy with this .