TMax

The arrival

WOW you must like to endure pain!!

Done by some sadistic Thai Man???

;-)

Believe it or not the worst part is the base of the neck, hurt worse there than down stairs.

by waxing gain actually what? just curious

Smooth bum and balls is a gain

Believe it or not the worst part is the base of the neck, hurt worse there than down stairs.

Therefore it is much longer lasting than shaving. Also repeated waxing and plucking out slows its growth.  

longer lasting for worst pain, I assume fair trade for some.

I guess,  I for one stick to old fashioned razor even if one of HERO boys called  my foliage ' like monkey" (no , I'm not that hairy but compared to smooth Thai skin we so love....)

Smooth bum and balls is a gain

There are usually some aftercare recommendations like not taking a warm shower for 24 hours.  To prevent redness, sores & so on.

Do you manage OK with this after arrival in Thailand ?

There are usually some aftercare recommendations like not taking a warm shower for 24 hours.  To prevent redness, sores & so on.

Do you manage OK with this after arrival in Thailand ?

No problems at all really, if you shower on the same day there is a little bit of a sting when the soap hits the clean areas but nothing else has happened. At La Nature they applied a disinfectant after the waxing so I guess that helps a bit too

Waxing removes the hairs from their lowest inside the follicle. Therefore it is much longer lasting than shaving. Also repeated waxing and plucking out slows its growth.  

I don't think that plucking out hairs slows their growth. I have the one or other stray hair here and there, that I have been plucking for years, they all grow back.

I don't think that plucking out hairs slows their growth. I have the one or other stray hair here and there, that I have been plucking for years, they all grow back.

Maybe it's all a folktale, like the one that shaving hair makes it thicker. If this were so, we would all shave our scalp to get more hair there...