Guest samebb

Trip Report - Pattaya July 2017 - Here we go again!

Guest samebb

Why do you think it's a bad idea? I find it's great!

I would like more privacy for the gayromeo forum, to avoid such disaster as in the "Ode to boyish beauty" thread. Picture only visible to members is a good start, and it should be exempted from being found by google, and only visible to members with a certain number of posts.

Enough information is usually given for a person in thailand to identify the boy. But then there are the hundreds here that dont post, probably don't go to thailand. I don't want to provide them with jollies at the expense of a boys privacy. That's just me.

On your blog you talk about a boy Fluk. I laughed at the accompanied chest photo as i thought it was just a scar. I have known him about 7 months now. Even been to his work. Now I know him, you know him. It's likely others do. But his privacy is in tact for the masses of thread stalkers here.

Just a short comment . There will be no changes in the Gayromeo  ( Actually should be Planet Romeo) Forum.  If a boy voluntarily posts his photos on Planetromeo, Hornet, Jack'd , Grindr , they should be aware that those photos are available to the whole world.

There can be an argument made that private photos showing the boys face should not be posted without their permission but even that fails IMHO if the boy has already posted his photos on many various sites.

Every member will have to decide for himself whether to post photos!

Guest samebb

Sorry for the delay..... I had been stuck in bed sick for a couple days. Didn't want to post without some pictures! Will post the rest of this daily! 

-----------------------------

Part 3 – Prohibition Approaching

I had a good sleep and a normal day. This was the last day of drinking before the dry weekend holiday. I had little idea what to expect and wondered how this might affect my time in Pattaya. Mid-afternoon Short Shorts boy came over to my hotel. We hit the pool and returned to my room to shower after.

post-15794-0-99659400-1500727117_thumb.jpg

It got a little hot and steamy. We were approaching boyfriend territory now, and it was a little concerning for me. For now I decided to go with the flow. Naturally I had been chatting to a few of the boys in the complex on Hornet for a couple of days but had been otherwise tied up. I decided whatever it takes I will meet one of them tonight. We left the hotel together but I sent him back to his bar / room. He wasn’t happy. I went and settled down at Sun Bar for a Mai Thai. There were actually 2 boys here who had been talking to me on Hornet, one of which I didn’t realise worked here. Many of these boys come and go on different nights as they are freelancers, not actually employed by the bar.

I sat with one of them, a Thai boy who had been working in Pattaya for a few weeks now. He had just turned 20, didn’t drink alcohol and was likely the most handsome boy I have met in Thailand since I arrived last year. A real stunner. His English wasn’t great but one of the Cambodian boys kept popping over and translating bits for me. He gave me a nice massage while I was there talking. Did I screw up? Yup! I didn’t off him. I really am an idiot sometimes and have no problem admitting to it.

I left and went back to my usual haunt. Angel Boys. The boys had a bottle of Whiskey open and I was invited to join. Was nice to save some money, that’s for sure. The bottle didn’t last long so I gave one of the boys 350b and he went to the store and bought another. At this point I wasn’t paying bar prices, just chipping in with the group. Am I part of the tribe now? The bars had to close at midnight for the holiday, so we made plans to go to the beach to drink there. Something I have wanted to do for a while now, so I was excited. We still had most of the bottle of whiskey, so grabbed some soda and coke and we left the bar at 12. One of the boys stayed behind to close up.

We got to the beach and there were police everywhere. What a bummer. The boys didn’t want to go back to their rooms above the bar as it gets very hot up there. There were 5 of us. What the hell, we all go back to the Agate, much to the surprise of the reception staff. They must think I’m a real player by now.

We drink and laugh till the early hours. There is dancing, clothes come off, dicks are out and I end up making out with one of the boys from the bar. He initiated it, not me. So that was a surprise. What I didn’t know about was the photos taken of us kissing. More on that later. He is a really tall boy with a ton of nice tattoos over his torso. From Isann and he was hard in his pants. It was very a very impressive size and I had a nice feel.

The boys go home and I sleep alone. It was a good fun night although I was bummed about not drinking the night away on the beach with an array of bar boys. I felt I needed longer in Pattaya so before sleeping I booked 2 more nights at the Agate.

post-15794-0-48868600-1500727064_thumb.jpg

To be continued…

Guest samebb

Love the reports. Do continue, samebb. Thanks.

The boy looked very tempting, except I am a face person. Oh well those arguments about privacy, blurring the faces etc. Yawn

Doing the next one now. As for the blurring, that's my choice alone. Arguments before I was not involved with. I do it soley for the boys and my compassion for them and their best interests, as I now see them. Sorry. I try to show as much as I can. I am also doing it as these are photos I have taken. Not photos taken from profiles. I don't want to be liable for upset and ruining friendships.

In this case, the body alone is sufficient.  Perfectly formed, very smooth.  Almost any kind of face would be great to go along with that.  Thanks for tempting us.

From what I hear, Jomtien is the best place to find attentive, agreeable bar guys.  And they will be very appreciative if you can manage a few words in Khmer.

One of the former Sun bar guys is now the BF of a very good friend of mine and is back in Phnom Penh learning fashion design.

Guest samebb

In this case, the body alone is sufficient. Perfectly formed, very smooth. Almost any kind of face would be great to go along with that. Thanks for tempting us.

From what I hear, Jomtien is the best place to find attentive, agreeable bar guys. And they will be very appreciative if you can manage a few words in Khmer.

One of the former Sun bar guys is now the BF of a very good friend of mine and is back in Phnom Penh learning fashion design.

There are just as many Laos boys. It's a pretty even split with the cambodians. Then 10% Thai. My boy here is from Vientiane. 25 years old.

There are just as many Laos boys. It's a pretty even split with the cambodians. Then 10% Thai. My boy here is from Vientiane. 25 years old.

There are also several boys in Jomtien from Myanmar. If you meet them first time they often for some reason claim to be from Chiang mai. That have happened to me many times and then when they've met me more times they tell the truth.

Guest samebb

There are also several boys in Jomtien from Myanmar. If you meet them first time they often for some reason claim to be from Chiang mai. That have happened to me many times and then when they've met me more times they tell the truth.

Yes. I know 1. They are clearly not Thai hehe a terrible lie.

Happened to me as well. I have been to Chiang Mai several times, so I ask which amphoe they come from, and then usually the truth comes out. If I have gotten to that point, I want him and can forgive the lie.

But still, the question why remains. Cambodian boys usually tell me they come from Cambodia.

Guest samebb

The Laos boys are quite honest with their nationality also. There are so mqny Laos and Cambodians around Jomtien, lying would be futile.

It might be because Lao and Cambodia are homogeneous, whereas Myanmar has many races.

If a Myanmar boy says he is from Chiang Mai, he probably is and considers himself Shan, which means nothing to the average tourist ans just leads to more questions.

Tai (Shan) people in Thailand can be put into, roughly speaking, four different categories:

!.     Ethinic Shan who are full Thai citizens

2.    Ethnic Shan, born in Thailand who have Hilltribe IDs

3.    Ethnic Shan, born in Shan State (or elsewhere in Myanmar) who are legally in Thailand

4.    Ethnic Shan who are living in Thailand without the correct papers.

The first category are found particularly in Mae Hong Son which was, until about 125 years ago, part of Mawkmai State, one of the Shan States. It was ceded to Thailand in return for Thailand's giving up claims to some other areas around the Salween.

The second category are not full Thai citizens, even though they were born in Thailand, as sometimes were their parents and grandparents. They lack freedom of movement and have to obtain permission to travel from their Hilltribe area.

Those Shan legally in Thailand will generally have a work permit, but are restricted in the types of jobs that they can take. A large number fled back across the border as a result of recent Thai legislation.

Those without proper papers are in a very difficult position. Recent legislation, subsequently rescinded for a few months, has greatly increased the fines that they and their employers face, as well as prison sentences. Presently they are having to return to Shan for ID verification, passports and, ultimately, work permits.

Northern Thailand is heavily dependent on Shan workers both in the hospitality industry and in construction. Without them, these industries would grind to a halt.

WOW!  So much ethnic discrimination!  "Land of Smiles" is in reality "Land of Restrictions".

Does that surprise you? Various groups have these problems, not only hill tribes but also "sea gypsies" and of course many regular migrant workers from neighboring countries.

Does that surprise you? Various groups have these problems, not only hill tribes but also "sea gypsies" and of course many regular migrant workers from neighboring countries.

You're right, it should not surprise me.  In the US we also have "legal" discrimination, a rejection of a group of people not because of anything in their genes but because of plain paper (they don't have the papers that a law requires)

Steve, are you referring to the people who enter the US illegally and/or the ones who enter legally but then remain illegally?  The ones known as illegal aliens?   There are some strongly held opposing views on that subject.   Perhaps you feel that there should be no legal requirements if a person wishes to remain in the US without proper documentation?

According to Wikipedia there are about 49 ethnicities consisting of over 160 ethnic groups in Laos, and neither is Cambodia a homogeneous nation...

Indeed, I thought is was much more homogeneous:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laos

Ethnic groups (2005[1])

However Cambodia is homogenous

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambodia

Ethnic groups (2013[1])