Guest Dadoblau

Hello from germany

I'm surprised how many members here speak German, or at least can write a greeting in German.

Due to the two World Wars there are may German populations in unrelated countries.

German was my first language I spoke as a child with my mother and family. Only later in school I learned my country's Spanish.

That's why throughout life I have high appreciation of the spirit, culture, language of the German people.

so which German spirit other than Danziger Goldwasser you would recommend ?

The Goldwasser you need only if you have golden teeth, and want its little gold in suspension to replenish the gold that wears out in these teeth. Or, if you necessarily need to have more gold besides a golden toilet and dog pen, and go for the ultimate distinction to shit gold.

As for the Spirit, Germans seem to have genes that promote discipline, punctuality, civility, something they share with other cultures like the Japanese.

As for the Spirit, Germans seem to have  discipline, punctuality...

how much for 0.7 L bottle of those the Munich's airport duty free? I'll be flying through shortly so better be prepared with change.

Oh, I see you just added civility , hope price is similar

how much for 0.7 L bottle of those the Munich's airport duty free? I'll be flying through shortly so better be prepared with change.

You come through as a very spiritual person.

A spiritualist who believes in spirits of material form, with 20% or higher ABV.

Guest Dadoblau

Thank you all, danke alle, ihr seid super

I was in Summer first time in Thailand pattaya i sure when i go now more there, i can write here something good Infos in the forum

I have a problem with one german lady who hogged all the attention of the boys in Jupiter2018. She stay upstair, opening bottles of whiskey and packa of cigarettes, so a lot of the boys keep hanging there for free drink and ciggy lol. I asked one boy and he said she has been coming daily and only off the same boy.

Having said that, my favorite lecturer was german and mg ex working colleague ar also german and they are both very very nice and warm people. Also the german lady in jupiter is definitely warm for the boys haha

I have a problem with one german lady who hogged all the attention of the boys in Jupiter2018. 

ever since one American lady at  complemented me on my choice of boy ( he was from Arena , we were watching show at XBoys ) I'm not against ladies in the bars , after all those are boy bars , not gay bars.

But I agree that sometimes they are too imperious taking all the attention and I witnessed similar scenes in the old Jupiter.

Hey, nothing stops us from opening two bottles and two packs of cigarettes and see what happens, LOL

Hey, nothing stops us from opening two bottles and two packs of cigarettes and see what happens, LOL

Opening a bottle of whiskey at Jupiter2018 cost B2,500 whereas at Tawan B3,000. I think I have seen the German lady before at Jupiter & Dreamboys. I remember she called Mekhin over and chatted for a quite long time but left without offing him. Later that night when I went to Dreamboy I saw her opened a bottle of whiskey drinking with a Dreamboys' boy and few mamasans.