Guest whall

Nick's Gay Thailand gone?

Guest whall

Is Nick's Gay Thailand site no longer around? I used it extensively few years ago. Had maps (which I loved the most) and pictures and reviews. It's gone?

Guest whall

Pity. It was a good site with solid information. I used that and Christian's blog a lot the first time I went. Anybody know a place with maps like it had?

Must have gone years-ages ago.

The best alternative, but limited in its scope, but with the usual clickable maps etc. is travelgayasia (there is now even also travelgayeurope, which is way lower in its uptodatedness).

There are some more wonderful graveyards of gay places died long ago-somehow gays seem to like to make such listings. f.e. take a look, if so interested, at dreadedned.com.

A busy JPNese (who else) has made a terrific overview of nearly 100 BKK gay massage m2m places-with googlestreetviews and maps. (sorry, at thge mo do not have the ww at hand, will try to remember).

Yes, Nicky retired, closed the site and put the domains up for sale about the same time as he published his book. The site was still there (if not actively updated) in late 2016 as I downloaded some pages from it then. A shame it's gone, as it was frequently updated and most places of interest were listed. Still I suppose a clean break is better than leaving a fossil to decay and become more and more misleading as time goes on.

The Japanese massage site is here

For the sake of completeness there are also these sites I bookmarked at various times, but they may be seriously out of date or too selective to be useful:

Utopia-Asia (very selective/censored coverage, e.g. no mention of gogo bars at all!)

Sticky Rice (last "latest stories" 2014)

GayThailand "city guides" (no comment)

...and many others that are now totally defunct.

And once upon a time there was no Internet and the only source of information was The Men Of Thailand and word of mouth..

Book? What is his book?

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?18287-Free-book-Cocktail-Boyz-for-a-limited-time

My new novel, Cocktail Boyz, is available on Amazon FREE for a limited time. The ebook is now free until the 19th, paperback $14.99

It tells the true story of gogo boys in Sunee Plaza ...

Welcome to my world. 
Welcome to the sleazy, sex-orientated world of Sunee Plaza in 'Sin City', Pattaya, Thailand. A place were elderly western men can buy the company of Thai boys for a few baht. A place where young, innocent farm workers from around Thailand are turned into friends and lovers for as long as the Westerner has money...

links to book: