Travellerdave

Pattaya in Low Season

I am reasonably certain from previous exchanges we have a very similar type. Nice Boys is awesome at the moment and those tips go a long way in comparison to Bangkok! 

while boys there are not my type I must say that I liked their attitude, enthusiastic and not shy at all. They certainly are in the right business 

while boys there are not my type I must say that I liked their attitude, enthusiastic and not shy at all. They certainly are in the right business

Yes Nice Boys is a great alternative to Winner if you are looking for Real Boys.

Yes Nice Boys is a great alternative to Winner if you are looking for Real Boys.

I can assure you the boys are real in both bars.

Never seen anything close to a female.

I can assure you the boys are real in both bars.

Never seen anything close to a female.

You needn't assure me of anything, Winner "Boys" are fem if not camp only reason to go is for cheap drinks, if fems are not your thing Nice Boys is on the other end of the spectrum.

You needn't assure me of anything, Winner "Boys" are fem if not camp only reason to go is for cheap drinks, if fems are not your thing Nice Boys is on the other end of the spectrum.

You are clearly borderline retarded or blind. Maybe both.

There are fem and masc twinks and older in both bars. In fact, I clearly remember drinking with a muscle boy in Winner a couple of months ago with a big dick.

Either way. Just because a boy doesn't go to the gym daily and appears slightly "fem" to some people, in no way does he loose the fact hes a BOY.

X and Y chromosomes blind man...... They are boys. They have dicks, and they work... well... Does yours? :)

Why the Needless insults and name calling?

I referred to medical conditions. Not insults. There is no shame in medical issues. 

I wear glasses. Without them I am blind. 

Why jump to conclusions, slowflake? 

I like when there are a lot of customers but I hate when they have all the cute guys sitting with them....

Why would you hate that? The boys are there to make money through tips, boy drinks and offs. You should be happy for them. Without customers these bars disappear into the history books.

Here is an idea. Tip boys better and they will come sit with you! Magic! Or is there a more sinister reason they avoid you? I could see that being the issue from here...

Being gay is not a preference deciding who you like is. Winner has a good business model they cater to falangs that like fem twinks of which there are many, one only needs to walk thru Jomtien Complex to see this. Myself and others don't find this type appealing and are thankful for places such as Nice Boys that offer an alternative.

Being gay is not a preference deciding who you like is. Winner has a good business model they cater to falangs that like fem twinks of which there are many, one only needs to walk thru Jomtien Complex to see this. Myself and others don't find this type appealing and are thankful for places such as Nice Boys that offer an alternative.

So you are blind. There are a number of what you call fem twinks in nice boys. 2 saturdays ago it was one of those fem boys birthday. Were you there?

So you are blind. There are a number of what you call fem twinks in nice boys. 2 saturdays ago it was one of those fem boys birthday. Were you there?

I was there 2 nights ago perhaps you are referring to Power Boys next door to Nice Noys which has your type.

I was there 2 nights ago perhaps you are referring to Power Boys next door to Nice Noys which has your type.

No. Never stayed in Power Boys. I am talking about nice boys. I was there with other board members. Were you? Or still blind?

I am a firm believer in charity for the disabled. Would you like me to meet you at nice boys Dthump and point out to you what you can't see? Would be a pleasure to school you?

I have been going to Nice Boys for some years as I have known the owner Beer for a long time and he has had fem boys some time ago but realizes they are seldom offed....But knock yourself out...and I wish you luck!

Guest Drew0001

Went to Winner boys last night for the first time and yes there are some fem boys there but not all of them. There were no muscle types though. Got to say that everyone there was really friendly and the prices are really good, I had 2 drinks plus 3 boy drinks total 580 baht.

Also it does not take a brain surgeon to figure out that the same Bar may have a different offering from 1 night to the other never mind 1 week or month to another.

sometimes from hour to hour, enough if 3-4 motivated and fast thinking customers show up and sweep few boys or few hours later those boys return from duty and present themselves again.

Hunk I took from BBB at 9 when bar just opened, returned to the bar before  midnight and world , including me could see him on the stage first time that day.