Travellerdave

Pattaya in Low Season

I was at Nice Boys last night. At present it is guaranteed to be fun, naked guys on stage and must have been excited to see me. Hard not to like this bar, very hard and hands on.

Winner bar is usually my second stop and the boys had fun diving around trying to catch the ping pong balls and one guy caught two of mine but they were inside my shorts. Still fun to be had in Sunnee.

only in Sunee Plaza sense unless by mnasculine you mean no 'fems' then I agree 100 %

And as of last night, you're wrong again. You are really good at being wrong :) 

only in Sunee Plaza sense unless by mnasculine you mean no 'fems' then I agree 100 %

And as of last night, you're wrong again. You are really good at being wrong :)

I would agree with Vinapu's assessment; unless Nice Boys had a sea change in the last six months or so. I had visited many times Nice Boys for the fun moments in the bar. But the boys had not been 'twink enough' for me.

I would agree with Vinapu's assessment; unless Nice Boys had a sea change in the last six months or so. I had visited many times Nice Boys for the fun moments in the bar. But the boys had not been 'twink enough' for me.

Your assesment is correct for "twink enough" go to Winner go go.

http://www.winnerboybar.com/

Didn't I make it plain enough just a few posts ago. Stop arguing about type of boys. They change by the week,day,hour. Everyone has a definition of their favorite type and rarely does it agree with other members.

Go to the Bar and find out for yourself. Spend a few baht and if your type is not there that night , he may be the next night or cross it off your list and try another Bar and stop pigeon holing a Bar with your personal likes and dislikes.

I don't really have a favourite type unless "hung and able to fuck like a jackhammer" is a type. It always seems to me that labelling people is a complete waste of effort since everyone's scale is completely different. I've never been able to find my "type" by conscious effort, it's always by luck.

Didn't I make it plain enough just a few posts ago. Stop arguing about type of boys. They change by the week,day,hour. Everyone has a definition of their favorite type and rarely does it agree with other members.

Go to the Bar and find out for yourself. Spend a few baht and if your type is not there that night , he may be the next night or cross it off your list and try another Bar and stop pigeon holing a Bar with your personal likes and dislikes.

Who the hell are you to make things plain enough what people should post? Who am I Who am I look at me!

I hope people write what they like about their preferences unless they contravene the rules of the board. Are these new rules?

I don't really have a favourite type unless "hung and able to fuck like a jackhammer" is a type. It always seems to me that labelling people is a complete waste of effort since everyone's scale is completely different. I've never been able to find my "type" by conscious effort, it's always by luck.

Very good point!

Boys that look stunning turned to be usless at bed,and at the contrary boys that wasn't excatly my type were great.

It seems that my personal taste on boys most of the time is a misleading guide.

I'm glad this thread has been unlocked again.

I am at 6,000 miles from Nice Boys and Winner Boys, so it is hard for me to go and make my own experience, although I WOULD LOVE to do that.

Reading this thread convinces me that in my next trip I should definitely visit Pattaya. and not miss any of these places.

I used fake gps to tell the apps I was in pattaya and right away I received instant messages from 3 cambodian guys and one guy from Laos. I had to close grinder quickly to stop any new messages.

Seems the guys are ready to pounce on any new arrivals.

Oh, all the guys that messaged me from cambodia were working on jomtien complex.

I used fake gps to tell the apps I was in pattaya and right away I received instant messages from 3 cambodian guys and one guy from Laos. I had to close grinder quickly to stop any new messages.

Seems the guys are ready to pounce on any new arrivals.

Oh, all the guys that messaged me from cambodia were working on jomtien complex.

Same same with Planet Romeo today!

Very rarely hear any mention of the Double Shot Bar in Sunee , although I had a great night in there a week ago, Playing Pool with some VERY hot Shirtless boys ...( Never won a game though ..Lol )

The Belgian owner seems like a friendly guy, and was very welcoming ...

I don't understand why Double Shot Bar closes on Sundays?