Guest goldenbanana

Golden Banana Hotel under New Management

Guest goldenbanana

DSC02777.jpg?w=296&h=222&crop&ssl=1

The Golden Banana Hotel For Men, which has been open in Siem Reap since 2003 has undergone a Management Change.

The Hotel is located just five minutes walk from Pub Street.

It is now under the operation of the @Home Bar in Jomtien Complex (Pattaya) and has undergone a two month renovation ahead of the upcoming High Season.

The 15 Room Men's Only Hotel includes a Pool, Bar, Restaurant and Sauna (Steamroom, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Maze, Private Rooms etc.).

Sauna Admission is free for guests staying at the hotel. Outside Visitors pay $5 USD.

Here is a quick tour of the facilities on Youtube  https://youtu.be/7NFdSZiIYcw 

Visit us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/GoldenBanana4Men

Or on The Web  http://www.golden-banana-for-men.com/

When I was in Siem Reap in March I stayed at Rambutan Hotel which apparently used to be part of Golden Banana,  It was a very spacious and most delightful place with great food, beautiful pool and surroundings and a friendly and helpful staff.  But it was a bit pricey for me.  While I was there, I did check out Golden Banana which is just next door.  Rooms were much cheaper but at that time it was quite depressing and run down.  The rooms I was shown were dark, dusty and had an unpleasant musty smell.  

I look forward to visiting again next February and will check it out again.  Hopefully the new management has done a good job rehabilitating the place.  The location is great and the area around is very lovely.

Looking forward to some reports on what any of you may find staying there.  Their promotion looks very enticing, a bit like Sansuk!

PS Would also be nice to read any reports on the newly opened Dreamboys Bar and Club just down the road from GB.

If they will answer to customers like now, then they never will have customers: I'm waiting for answer about price 11 days.

I know of a couple of places in Pattaya like that.  

I've never quite understood the approach, since the first assumption is anywhere which cannot be bothered to liaise with customers to sell the rooms might fall even further short in other aspects of the operations.   However, some of the slow replying companies have still run a reasonable hotel.

Yesterday I got apologies... but not a prices :) For to get prices I should write email. I think it isn't that  enough conservative - real conservative approach is: to ask to write request on the paper, then put paper into envelop and to send by regular mail.

Guest goldenbanana

Yesterday I got apologies... but not a prices :) For to get prices I should write email. I think it isn't that  enough conservative - real conservative approach is: to ask to write request on the paper, then put paper into envelop and to send by regular mail.

Once again, I apologize for the fact that were not responded to in a timely manner. There were reasons why it happened but, at the end of the day, there are no excuses.

I wrote to you, saying:

"My profound apologies that no one has gotten back to you. There have been multiple personnel changes since the new management took over, including replacing the person responsible for monitoring this page.

Somehow, your message "fell between the cracks" as I had assumed your message had already been replied to..

The Booking of rooms and reservation information is handled through our email address at goldenbanana1@gmail.com. They will be most happy to explain the various rooms available and their prices. 

I am currently NOT in Cambodia and don't have direct access to booking details and availability but I'm sure our Reservations Dept. will eagerly respond to any questions you may have.

Again, my sincere apologies."

As I said, I am not currently in Cambodia and do not have access to the information you requested. Bookings are handled through the Front Desk (not the Sauna's Facebook page) and they can be reached via email at goldenbanana1@gmail.com

You replied by saying ... "thank you. I already have hotel for my stay in SR."

I hope your stay in Siem Reap is an enjoyable one. I'm sorry we weren't able to provide you the information you requested in a timely manner. The person who mishandled your message is no longer associated with Golden Banana For Men (for numerous reasons).

I recently have come in to oversee things online to make sure mistakes like this don't happen in the future. I was not involved when you first messaged the Sauna and thus can only apologize and hope you'll understand.

Even though you won't be staying with us, I'd like to offer you a Free Admission to our Sauna  so you can see the property. If I'm in town (no promises), I'll buy you a drink too! 

goldenbanana, I'm very positive to any gay business and if some my replies looks "hard" - it is only by reason of my limited skills in English language. 

here, in your thread, I just want to say: you are cutting your potential customers by forcing them to write "something to somewhere" just to get prices... it is strange situation...

what need guest? - location, room pictures and prices... 

Wish you good luck and hope we will see published prices soon :)

Having seen many websites and businesses change ownership, it is easy for things to fall through the cracks.  I thought the response from Golden Banana was very professional and easy to follow.  I see no issue with someone sending an email to find a rate for a hotel.  I have done this tons of times.   I am impressed with the Golden Banana and their response.  Best of luck in your endeavors.

Don't go there.I Booked it on the Agoda Website.New Name and a "Gay Resort" with Sauna.Forget it.No Gays in Sight.On the Pool Family with Kids.The Sauna was Closed.The Rooms are Old.But the Staff was nice.

Never go Back.