vinapu

Somewhat dry rainy season - Thailand trip of Sept 2017

I pay between 1200 and 1500 for ST in pattaya ( mostly 1500 always twinks) and I have had about 1 complaint over the last 6 years. I suppose there might be a difference whether you are into twinks or hunks. But as I never have problems with the price I feel I get the boys I fancy the most and I almost always get asked for a repeat.

those retirees, expat and freelancer who live in thailand, they have a totally valid concern over what they are willing to pay.

they have also an advantage of having time to pursue and negotiate better deal of " make it 2000 LT and come to my place every Monday after bar closes" type, luxury we with only 2 Mondays at disposal don't have, no harm trying though.

' take it or leave it' approach paid off for me most of the times ,

Let us all be aware of our .......... lack of self-control  which systematically affect our individual decisions as well as the market outcome.

I can see that Boy69  can employ perfect self-control as per quotation above to his advantage, as for me ' guilty as charged" with pleasure !

But when we are supposed to let our hair loose if on on Thai vacation? 

This month, the Nobel prize in Economics went to Richard Thaler of the University of Chicago (my old alma mater). He has "incorporated psychologically realistic assumptions into analyses of economic decision-making. By exploring the consequences of limited rationality, social preferences, and lack of self-control, he has shown how these human traits systematically affect individual decisions as well as market outcomes."

Thaler strikes me as a practical sort who would have no trouble understanding Oscar Wilde's imperative, "I can resist everything except temptation."

This thread, that has attracted north of 7200 views and 200+ replies in just 16 days, is a great example of what propels the board: a topic that captures our imagination and summons our participation. It was triggered by our interest and--in no small measure--our lust.

The discussion has wandered after the Day 14 report and what a journey it has been: how much is too little; how much is too much; does it really matter what we pay if purchaser is satisfied with outcome?

Guest Promsak

"Somewhat dry season" ----------    had to walk home on Friday night, Silom to mid Sukhumvit ---- got home 08:30.

Of course impossible to leave bar before 04:15. :p

I pay between 1200 and 1500 for ST in pattaya ( mostly 1500 always twinks) and I have had about 1 complaint over the last 6 years. I suppose there might be a difference whether you are into twinks or hunks. But as I never have problems with the price I feel I get the boys I fancy the most and I almost always get asked for a repeat.

Yes this excatly what I paid in Pattaya and Phuket/Patong and never faced any problem at the contrary boys asked for a repeat most of the times and some of them were willing to be LT period with me (several days and even more) at the same rates provided that I paid all daily costs and I never compromise on the quality of the boys they were really gay,young and handsome .

I never took hunks so I have to take Vinapu words that they are more expensive.

I also regret we did not meet due to un-coordinated timing, it was more of that , one of our members left Pattaya on the day I arrived there, another one arrived in Thailand in the evening before my morning departure next day

1.  you may be correct  but apparently blue pill still works only if one feels  a little bit heat, no?

2. I knew about Tawan from my first trip on. After all , Tomahwak, then bar across the soi was one of firsts I visited in BKK but  wherever I got my feedback from then , it was less than favorable so I did not ventured inside Tawan  and it was the same trip after trip , massage places , mainly Aqua Spa and Arena were my hunting grounds and whatever my feeds were from  it was always about Tawan boys being lazy, greedy and the like.

Only when I discovered this forum I read here some credible  accolades, reinforced by reading bangkokbois  blog by the late Rush. 

So finally on trip # 9 I dragged Dreamboys boy with me  to see the show and only at end of my next trip , it was 10th , on the last night  I braved to off boy  Boy #15 and become fan of Tawan instantly. By trip #13 I was on monodiet, all LT offs on that trip bar just one were all Tawan men.  That's the story of love coming late in life, LOL 

But there some contractions, perhaps due to too much of good thing for both boys and me , in Dec 2016 despite of being in Thailand twice I went there only once. Now with cooler  head I enjoy bar again and while spoiling boys with compensation they repay me with very well pretended affection , truly win-win situation for now with rosy glasses discarded.

next time! I know you don't know when that will be due to those clouds over the horizon, but I'm sure it is a matter of when, not if.

1. that's correct, not heat - no effect. BUT with the pill just a little bit of heat is sufficient, whereas without it it needs to be a lot of heat. So both is correct: some heat need to be felt AND the pill does help ;)

2. interesting, I wasn't aware of that. So much for hear-say and others' opinions - valuable as clues, but "truth" has to be discovered personally. You are certainly a master in that discipline these days!

next time! I know you don't know when that will be due to those clouds over the horizon, but I'm sure it is a matter of when, not if.

2. interesting, I wasn't aware of that. So much for hear-say and others' opinions - valuable as clues, but "truth" has to be discovered personally. You are certainly a master in that discipline these days!

absolutely , when is next trip ? is  a question , not if

specially now when I  assessed that it's worth to fly that far even for 1 week and rainy season trip can be as enjoyable as high season one so who knows , I may even surprise myself with sudden decision 

2.it 's exactly why  everybody  can hear me repeating here constantly  ' go and see for yourself" as even most trusted posters may see things through different set of glasses. Recommended  boys and places disappoint while those warned against bring fun and joy