Guest DThump

sambb's Short Lived Membership on Sawadtee Gay

Sam's membership on Sawadtee Gay may be a new record for the fastest member ever to be banned on S.G.T. He went ballistic at almost everyone on that board, really sad.

Sam's membership on Sawadtee Gay may be a new record for the fastest member ever to be banned on S.G.T. He went ballistic at almost everyone on that board, really sad.

Why the sensationalist, false fake news headline?  In fact it's a blatant lie. He has not been banned, so why did you say he had? Sure he went 'ballistic' at a few members, certainly not the exaggerated 'almost everyone on that board' claim. Just be honest and post the facts.

he's a nice guy with a bad temper.

for a moment I was tempted to respond to you in his style as  don't see anything nice in him proudly announcing he was just banned from "other shit forum" i.e from here but for a sake of world peace let's say I agree with ' bad temper part ' of your post

false news: samebb is still member and isn't banned (at least: yet)

perhaps you should  study ChristianPFC's recent  remark on his blog (quoting from memory) " I can live with posters abusing me but will not tolerate posters abusing my readers"

Sure he went 'ballistic' at a few members, certainly not the exaggerated 'almost everyone on that board' claim. Just be honest and post the facts.

In view that you were prominently positioned among those 'few ' abused members,  on top of calling names  accused  of missing Sunee's more shady past you are showing an admirable restraint in your response.  My guess will be DThump is a bit disappointed with your comments though

I agree with Michael above, your report here is our gain

Can anyone who knows explain samebb's latest story on that board? An 80 year old "preditor" is supposedly on the loose in Jomtien slashing boys with a razorblade and sending them to hospital, according to his posts there. I haven't seen anything about it in reliable newssources.

I cannot think of any reason to read it.

For alternatives, there are over 7 billion people on the planet, many of whom produce interesting & truthful content. Much better to read the good stuff.

Guest abang1961

That American President  should be very happy that the term he coined is usely widely

FAKE NEWS. 

Guest DThump

I read Sam's account and see no reason to think is not true as there would be no apparent reason to think it is fake news.....He has been banned unfortunately.

As of a couple of weeks ago he wasn’t even in Thailand. He has a way of taking a simple story and turning it into a best seller.

I suspect there is truth to the story, but how much, I’m not sure.