ggobkk

Suggestion(s)?

I'm using miles for my next trip (20 Nov) to Thailand from SFO..  The routing puts me into Hong Kong around 9 pm on the 21st.  I have a 7am fight to BKK the next morning which means checking in around 5am. 

As far as I can tell, there's not much to do in the airport after 11pm (I could be wrong).  So I'm looking for suggestions...is it worth it to go into HK proper...should I just check into the airport hotel and rest up from the flight to HK and prepare for Pattaya...open to ideas. Any entertainment venues on Lantau?

I used Planet Romeo indicating that I was in HK on Lantau Island and got some money boys' hits...one who said he was 20 was very upfront with photos and hispricing at 1490 HK$ was high end. 

Agree with Vinapu about the money boy...expensive way to fill in the time between flights.  Depending on my jet lag, I may just take the MTR into HK proper and have a late dinner/drink, then  head back and wait for an Thai or United to open their lounge.

I had a long connection in HKG on my way to Sri Lanka last year (about 24 hours). So a more useful amount of time. I booked a hotel in TST. Went for 2 massages at Aloha spa. Well worthwhile. One was late night and the other was the next afternoon. First guy was better - very friendly, spoke perfect English, great little body, interactive. The other guy was also very nice.

For me, better quality surroundings. Obviously not cheap like some places in Thailand