forky123

Gay Massage Shops Chiang Mai

Details of some of the Massage places I’ve tried, or plan to try, during my current trip.

Classic House Massage

———————————

Address: Tha Pea Road, Soi 4.

Phone: 053 904 582

Web site: www.classichousemassage.net

Directions: Easiest way to get there is likely to be Uber. Otherwise take Tha Pea Gate from Old City and head down Tha Pea Road to Soi 4 on right. It’s a couple of hundred yards down on left and fairly well signed. Although you can get to it walking North from Loi Khro Road, it’s a pain in the ass unless you have GPS on your phone and even then the splits in the alleys can lead you astray.

Common Massage

————————-

Address: 27/4 Hussadhisawee Road, Tambon Changpuak,

Amphur Muang, Chiang Mai 50300

Phone: 062 252 2562

Web site: www.commonspa.com

Directions: Easiest way to get there is likely to be Uber. Set destination for Hussadhisawee Soi 3. The Massage house is on the left side of Hussadhisawee Road about 20 yards past the junction with Soi 3 heading away from the Old City.

Diamond House Massage

———————————-

Address: The address on Facebook doesn’t appear current and the web site isn’t up yet. I will update if I find it.

Phone: 053 272 437

Web site: www.diamondhousemassage.com (currently not working)

Directions: if I find it I will update it.

Marn Mai Massage

————————-

Address: Chang Phuak Soi 2, Chang Phuak Rd., Chiang Mai

Phone: 053 358 187 , 0897788385

Web site: www.marnmai-massage.com. (WARNING - The map on this web site has South at the top which makes it somewhat confusing to follow.)

Directions: Easiest way is going to be Uber. If walking then take Hussadhisawee Road and walk up right hand side. A short way after passing Spicy Thai Backpackers take Changphuak Soi 2 on right hand side. Follow it until it curves and splits. Don’t take the immediate split down the back of the houses, walk the few yards to the front. Marn Mai Massage is 50 yards or so on your left.

Mar Spa

————

Address: Sirimangklajarn Road Soi 3.

Phone: 053 221 121

Web site: Supposedly www.marspa.net but this does not work.

Directions: Easiest way is Uber but if you are walking, take the Huay Kaew Road (NW corner of Old City). Walk for about 600 yards, past Central Plaza Kad Suan Kaew until you hit Sirimangklajam Road. Walk down to Soi 3 on left hand side and then walk down Soi. Marspa is on the right and is signed as Mars (and not very well at that. If you get to House of Male (gay spa/sauna) you’ve gone too far.

Of the other massage places, Sanctuary Spa appears to still be open (053 280 349) but no other details. 69 Club and Paradise Massage would appear to have closed recently. There may be others around but I haven’t found them yet and I think, as everywhere, they pop up and close down regularly.

I don't go very often to Chiang mai but last time I went, I found the shops in the Chiangmai Land area to be most appealing : many nice lads, large opening hours and reasonable prices. Unfortunately most (all ?) of them (333 M Club, 99 Club, His Club) are now closed.

However I just read on a thai webboard that the 99 Club has relocated to a new place ; it is now named Hao Wan but the new location is not very clear yet. From what I understand, it should be about 1 km south of the night market in the area of Prachasamphan soi 2 or more probably on a small unnamed soi just south of it, but rather difficult to find.

Boys are mostly thai yai which means all are straight and cute. Price 1200 for one hour including tip (extra money always welcomed). Opening hours not clear. 

Boys are mostly thai yai which means all are straight and cute.

Good observation. This condition is becoming more the rule than the exception in Bangkok, also. Not that there's anything wrong with that. It is, after all, an equal opportunity profession with a long and illustrious tradition.

Common Spa the guy wasn’t gay and wasn’t very good at acting. Massage was ok, after were pretty pathetic.

Mars the guy was gay and both massage and afters were pretty good.

Classic House the guy was probably straight, the Massage was pretty crap but the afters were superb.

Interesting, so seems gay not or does not really affect the outcome in customer satisfaction. By the way mind to tell more about the "afters"? Is it referring to hj or include penetration? I am going CM next month so looking for what should I expect from these massage places.

Common Spa was an attempt at a HJ and a pretty shit attempt to be honest. I stopped the guy as he was more likely to cause injury than anything else.

Mars, the whole Massage was extremely sensual. It’s what I call a true sensual massage where the guy titillates your cock and ass throughout the massage and keeps moving away then coming back longer each time to keep increasing the sexual tension. There was no penetration but, for me, that was only a slight detraction. He particularly liked to use his chin and mouth on my ass. The whole package was really quite good.

Classic House was full penetration and boy was it full penetration. The massage was crap mainly because he only did my legs and ass. Once he started playing with my ass he moved to the sex pretty quickly. Once I realised how good he was though at the sex I really didn’t mind and it lasted a very long time. Multiple positions and some really hard battering of my prostrate. An expert top unlike most, so-called, tops who couldn’t find the prostate with a map.

Thx for the details. Yes I know chiangmai has many good tops. But unfortunately I am a top too so just have to try my luck to find the good btm masseur (if any) lol

Some of my best massages experiences were with "otherwise " straight guys and when I find one who checks my boxes, I tend to remain loyal. For me, this has resulted in a group of regulars who I feel comfortable with. We've learned what each other enjoy.

I realize the most satisfaction when I know the guy is at ease and responds in kind. I'm regularly surprised--pleasantly so--when straights do this, suggesting just how fluid sexuality between men can truly be.

I also derive satisfaction in reversing roles and massaging the guy. This is a key moment in a massage with a new guy. If I sense he's not into it, it will my first and last time with him. It's also more important to me that he cums than if I do. Know that's a bit unorthodox but it floats my boat.

Guess it comes down to experiencing some intimacy rather than a purely functional massage (he rubs, you cum, you shower).

An update about the 69 Club reincarnation in Chiang Mai ; this is fresh fresh information from a thai webboard but I am very sorry not to be able to check it on the ground - and won't be in an immediate future. 

The new club is now called Maya ; location confirmed (unnamed soi leading to Chang Khan Residence from Prachasamphan Rd). Smaller rooms than before, no private shower but attractive (straight) boys. 

The place closes at 8 pm. However after 8 pm, you can choose your boy for immediate action or later meeting. Go to a lounge called 69, in front of Phetch Ngam Hotel, also known as Diamond Riverside ; this hotel faces the small soi (on its east end) where most gay bars are located - so the lounge should be very close to the RAM Bar. Unless of course there is another Phetch Ngam Hotel in Chiang Mai ... 

This looks like a treasure hunt - and I hope it will be for the nice forum reader who will kindly accept the mission to investigate on the spot. Anyone interested ?