Wheelz

Screwboys Tuesday 7th Nov

I always thought that Screwboys converts into a Karaoke after the show finished at 1.45?

Are you saying that there is a separate karaoke bar to the gogo bar on Patpong Soi2?

It's a separate karaoke bar. Yes, on Patpong 2 (exit Screwboys Gogo bar, turn left, walk a small distance down the Soi and it's on the right-hand side....provided my beer and whisky-addled memory's correct!!).

post-16129-0-79104300-1510582360_thumb.jpg

It's a separate karaoke bar. Yes, on Patpong 2 (exit Screwboys Gogo bar, turn left, walk a small distance down the Soi and it's on the right-hand side....provided my beer and whisky-addled memory's correct!!).

Thanks Aux1010

Any idea of opening hours?

Do they have host boys same same Pattaya Karaoke bars?

to be fair, that's a rather early time to go, and especially in low season, so not really THAT surprising that there weren't that many boys, is it?

In the course of one hour, never more than 10 boys is poor. That is not the only time I went and they were low on boys. Admittedly, I usually go early (between 20 and 23), there might be more later. Still, for further visits keep in mind: have a close look first, and if low number and nobody sticking out, skip.

Thanks Aux1010

Any idea of opening hours?

Do they have host boys same same Pattaya Karaoke bars?

Hi colmx,

I've only had a look there twice and can't confirm any specific info', plus it was mid-August when I was there and all the bars were quiet, so possibly not representative of what it's usually like.

The first time I went was after Screwboys Gogo closed, so probably around 2am-ish. The only other customers were a group of of four Japanese (guys and girls), who seemed to be having fun. There were only two guys working, so I'm assuming they weren't really there to be offed / host like in Pattaya, otherwise there would have been no staff left!

I had a few drinks / chatted with one of the guys who worked there (who said he use to work at Screwboys as a Gogo boy). From my hazy memory, I think the bar was probably open for an hour or so after I arrived (so maybe 3am-ish+/-??). When closing up the bar, the guy I'd been chatting with was keen to come back to my place (just to fuck, not for money), which I agreed to. On the way back to my apartment it dawned on me just how drunk I was and that I really wasn't going to be capable of anything much other than going to sleep; I also had a full day of tattoo work booked for the following day, which was going to be laborious enough with a hang-over, let-alone without getting much sleep; so ended up telling the guy that I was really sorry, but I was just going to have to go home and crash by myself. He was understandably a little annoyed at me wasting his time.

I went there a couple of nights later, again after Screwboys Gogo bar had closed. This time there weren't any customers. I had a quick chat to the guy from the previous night, but he was obviously still a bit annoyed about the previous night, so I didn't stay :rolleyes::rofl: