Guest jones

Screw Boys 14th November

While I don't disagree that Khmer and Myanmar boys are eager to please, I've had fantastic offs with Vietnamese boys from Hotmale (three different guys) and Screwboys (2 different guys), including some three-ways.

I've made arrangements to meet up with one of them when I'm in Bangkok next week. 

On first meeting the guys and arranging the offs I follow advice I first found in the Forum some years back (most of it is from Vinapu): who smiles, discuss explicitly what is expected, using hand gestures if language is an impediment, confirm with mamasan if not convinced, agree on time ST or LT and tip.  

Jones: Please don't take this the wrong way... but:

Could his poor performance be anything to do with the 100+ bites that you said you have on your body in the Bed bugs thread?

I for one would find it pretty distracting to have to go with a customer full of such bites... especially as you only ready see them after the customer has stripped off?

Jones: Please don't take this the wrong way... but:

Could his poor performance be anything to do with the 100+ bites that you said you have on your body in the Bed bugs thread?

I for one would find it pretty distracting to have to go with a customer full of such bites... especially as you only ready see them after the customer has stripped off?

No...its to do with the fact he is straight as confirmed on his Facebook.

As I also said in the same post (which i assume you overlooked) i have been using tea tree oil which takes the bites down completely within 10 minutes. I didn't have any visible bites at all when the guy was with me.

that seems like magic stuff for this purpose... is it available in BKK, and if so, where?

I never travel without it. Good for all types of bites and blemishes and takes away the itch in minutes.

Boots sold it a couple of years ago I think the Silom store had it. It's more expensive here tho It's only £1 in UK.

A bottle lasts ages tho.

I also put it around my ankles to stop mosquito bites!

I looked in boots today in Pattaya they have it for sale in there so all boots must have it. I'm sure it can be found cheaper tho!

I appreciate that some people prefer straight guys- chaqu'n a son gout- but surely it is no surprise if you off a guy whom you know to be straight  who won't bottom? And even if you aren't sure, can't you discreetly ask? I always do....and I don't even want anal intercourse. I just feel more comfortable with gay guys.

I just feel more comfortable with gay guys.

That's me too Londoner! When I did take boys regularly I never had a problem in all the years I've offed guys from Chiang Mai/Pattaya/Phuket/Bkk inc Saphan Kwai. I never discuss money upfront. If I had doubts about a Viet boy no matter how cute I would move on after at least trying to find common ground. If he said he prefers females sexually, its a no go from the start for me.

I've always spent a good bit of time with potential offs as part of an evenings enjoyment if in bar/karaoke/club and if there is no common ground or chemistry I abort and try elsewhere. I always found investing not a huge amount of money in boy drinks to guarantee a better overall outcome well worth it.

I mean, there are hundreds of available boys, I am never obsessive enough to have to take a specific boy if there is no chemistry. On holiday I have time, bars are open long enough, no need to rush. Often is the case where I've aborted a potential hook up and found an equally appealing guy elsewhere within minutes. There have been offs based on personality as much as looks in the past. 

I enjoyed my last visit to Screw Boys even just for the eye candy. I'll be back next trip February.  

I just feel more comfortable with gay guys.

And I go further in that I would not have sex with a guy I know is straight.  It takes some egoism to do that, like "I don't care if you enjoy it as long as I do".  For fully satisfying sex the other person has to enjoy it too.  Maybe it is that I don't see anything special in a straight man over a gay man.  Of course when it comes to money boys one canot assume that they need to enjoy it...

I discovered the guy was straight only after looking at his facebook preference unless he put that up because he is not out or something back home.

There was plenty of good chemistry in the bar including rubbing and us both getting hard and he said he was gay versatile.

The situation only Changed once we got down to business.

I find it hilarious that some of you suggest that a moneyboy who's gay has more fun having sex with you than a moneyboy who's straight. Isn't the fun part for him getting paid, regardless of his sexuality?

Of course a gay MB has more fun than a straight boy... or at least he doesn't find the thought of sucking a cock or kissing another man repulsive (even if he finds the customers cock or face repulsive!)

Have you never had great sex with a gay MB? 

Lets face it straight MBs are in it for the money. Gay MBs are in it for the money too... but a lot of them are in it hoping to find a decent BF, Sponsor... or pure and simply a good f*ck

I find it hilarious that some of you suggest that a moneyboy who's gay has more fun having sex with you than a moneyboy who's straight. Isn't the fun part for him getting paid, regardless of his sexuality?

To imagine how hilarious this is,  I examine my own feelings as a money guy having to have sex with an old man and an old woman.  I would prefer ten times to suck an old cock than an old pussy.  So I find that sexual orientation is still important even if the purpose is to make money.  

Then I imagine I'm straight and I have to service men and women.  It might not be so bad to fuck an old woman (they say that experience can make them very pleasant ) but... to be fucked by another man? This takes a much deeper sacrifice (although some straight men also enjoy being fucked) and so the straight money boy will always feel that he is giving much more of himself having sex with a gay, compared to the gay money boy, and will become more demanding.  This is not hilarious.

Lots of comments above about feelings of straight MB  is just second guessing, Until we are one how do we know what he thinks and how he feels ?  

First , if they are going with men I doubt in 100% of their straightness. If they were perhaps they will be toiling in construction , not boy bar .

Second because there's not as much of natural attraction toward men  and they still need money I'm of opinion that they are trying harder.

Third , there's also our personality and they can sense whether we like them or feel apprehensive the same way we can sense  

if they have a bit of fun or just toiling to get out ASAP.

I like straights and feel good around them, I don't like twinky gay fems and they must see it as rarely  I get smiles from them and If off them , not much fun will follow. 

Others may have completely opposite experience. I doubt guys into twinks would feel at home  at Tawan the same way hunks followers do. What I noticed that in bars like Cupidol, Classic  or Winners I always subconsciously take a seat near door while in Jupiter , Tawan or BBB you will find me deep inside bar. My guess is to boys from  Cupidol and the like i must look like scared and it is because I 'm. 

And I go further in that I would not have sex with a guy I know is straight.  It takes some egoism to do that, like "I don't care if you enjoy it as long as I do".  For fully satisfying sex the other person has to enjoy it too...

You are deluding yourself. When I pay for sex, it's all about me. If he enjoyed sex with me, I wouldn't have to pay him. However in the end sex with someone who is not into me quickly gets boring, that's why I take most (4 out of 5) moneyboys only once and then move on to the next.

I'm in the school of thought that a moneyboy, gay or straight, doesn't care whom he has sex with as long as he gets paid, rare exceptions where the customer is the moneyboy's type excluded.

I'm in the school of thought that a moneyboy, gay or straight, doesn't care whom he has sex with as long as he gets paid, rare exceptions where the customer is the moneyboy's type excluded.

And the chances you being the moneyboy’s type would be less than 1%.

I think the belief that a gay moneyboy enjoying having sex with customers just because he is gay is a myth but it probably helps to boost customer ego and satisfaction.

One way to think like them is to imagine would we as a gay guy, desperate for money, would go with a girl and if we do, would we be able to perform and enjoy our time with the girl?

But we are not Thai sex workers so whatever we imagine is irrelevant.