Guest jones

Screw Boys 14th November

Dignity, taking advantage, spreading wealth.... I'm not of that opinion. I'm of the opinion they want money, we want sex. They want as mich as they can get and we don't want to give away the store.

Some may negotiate and others won't.

We do what makes us happy and what makes one person happy may not sit well with others.

What dignity is there amongst prostitutes and their clients?

Depends.    If you start from a prejudiced position, maybe it's difficult to find dignity.

If you start from an unprejudiced position & think it through very carefully, as long as both parties consent,  then:

Dignity for sex in marriage = Dignity for casual sex = Dignity for paid sex.  

Exactly the same level of dignity.

That's assuming all 3 cases were consensual (marriage is sometimes forced, so I see less dignity there,  for example).

Also, there's a lot of honesty in the profession. 

They need to earn money, they work for it and earn it. 

I hold them in much higher regard than all the people who deliberately choose to remain unemployed & therefore place a burden on the taxpayer in western countries.

It's also a lot more honest than getting married for money & such things.

It did not actually wander but has been off topic for the most part for 6 weeks.  Next  2 posts that don't have anything to do with the title of the thread and i will lock it.

Let's let it die on its own but if not back on Topic ( Title)  soon I will lock it.  If you want to continue to talk about Vietnamese boys then someone start a new topic. Please!

there's no point to travel that far to be unhappy and spend days and nights worrying about overspending 300-500 over market on an off . Penny pinching is not everybody's idea of good vacation time . For that I have home.  

There's nothing wrong with watching one's expenses but if that's primary consideration while vacationing perhaps  better idea would be  to come less often , for shorter period but not feel miserable every time  when dream boy asks 2000 and we are willing to pay just half of it just because that's the market rate and our ego doesn't allow us to be taken for a ride by some country boy. 

First of all and to stay on topic, I have to confess that the images of twinky Vietnamese boys like those reported at Screw Boys have the effect of throwing gasoline on my sex fire. I desire nothing less. So I find it sad that they deserve so much criticism. This is nothing new, since in my experience with them at home I find them more clannish, finicky and less trustworthy than other groups.

Since the money for money boys is also in topic, I definitely agree with you that it is dumb to penny pinch in a vacation that is expensive on travel but offers such good value in intimate satisfaction. I find this difficult to avoid being addicted to frugality.  I still have to enjoy the satisfaction of traveling economy instead of business, of staying in some gay barracks instead of a five star hotel, of walking instead of being pampered in taxis. But I now recognize the smartness of taking advantage of the high value in money boys, especially since I started frequenting this board, and I will recognize the high value even if I have to overpay (by local standards) for the circumstances mentioned in this and other threads.  So many times have I come to TH with several thousands of dollars in my pockets with intentions to spend them all, and then returned with more than half unspent.  No more!    

I find this difficult to avoid being addicted to frugality.  I still have to enjoy the satisfaction of traveling economy instead of business, of staying in some gay barracks instead of a five star hotel, of walking instead of being pampered in taxis.

to avoid locking topic and stick to a tittle of this thread by sheer coincidence on Nov 14th I was thinking about  issue  you are rising and came to idea that is nothing wrong with frugality and even being addicted to it. After all it's our money,  hard earned or luckily stolen without being caught.

What I oppose is thinking that being frugal makes us somewhat better and smarter  than others , namely freer  spenders and accusing them of spoiling market by their profligacy.

I just like to defend right of those who feel so , like me , to have vacation time free of worries , money worries included. In particular so if vacation time includes Nov 14 and visiting Screwboys bar on that day to make sure we stay on topic name in the thread's tittle.

I just like to defend right of those who feel so , like me , to have vacation time free of worries , money worries included. In particular so if vacation time includes Nov 14 and visiting Screwboys bar on that day to make sure we stay on topic name in the thread's tittle.

If I ever visit Screwboys on Nov 14th and get in a wild heat for twink Vietnamese boys, I will take all precautions to avoid being screwed by the boys, but if it happens like it did to the T.S. I will take it calmly with philosophy thinking that I have lost much more in the stock market. 

A thread that wanders off topic before the original issue is discussed can be undesirable, but by page 7, I think it is harmless.

Getting back to Screwboys, one thing they could use is a better bar layout. Having a narrow seating area going back a long way is not the best. They almost need to turn the layout through 90° so the boys are closer to the customers. Rather like Kawaii Boys.

Just reviewed all seven pages of this thread. A significant majority of posts (beginning with post #1) are about Vietnamese boys already.

I don't think later posts went off topic because they were all an outgrowth of the discussion of Vietnamese boys.  The topic title (Screw Boys 14th November) was simply an identification of the venue on a particular night.

If I was to start a new thread titled Vietnamese boys, I'd post a link to this thread because it's the repository for much of the thoughts of multiple members on that subject.

Adding the tagline "Vietnamese boys" to the existing topic heading would serve the same purpose, no?

We may feel that we are doing him favor by paying him 3 day's worth of minimum salary for 1 hour of pumping his ass or even worse for 1 hr of him pumping our ass but he still may think we are taking an advantage of him and his misfortune of being poor Issan boy,.

I totally disagree to this point of view. It's a religious hypocrite and remorse perception that have nothing to do with the reality, the simple true is that there are boys that are willing to sell their ass for money and there are clients are willing to buy this service.simple as that.

To your point of view we the falangs are mean persons that are taking advantage of poor Isan boys ...this is far from being the true I can tell you many stories of clients that fell in love with this boys who ended up with huge lost of money.

Just reviewed all seven pages of this thread. A significant majority of posts (beginning with post #1) are about Vietnamese boys already.

I don't think later posts went off topic because they were all an outgrowth of the discussion of Vietnamese boys.  The topic title (Screw Boys 14th November) was simply an identification of the venue on a particular night.

If I was to start a new thread titled Vietnamese boys, I'd post a link to this thread because it's the repository for much of the thoughts of multiple members on that subject.

Adding the tagline "Vietnamese boys" to the existing topic heading would serve the same purpose, no?

Well if the intention is to keep the thread strictly on topic, the Vietnamese Boys discussion could be edited out and moved to it's own thread.   Same for anything else off topic.    However, that's a lot of work for Scooby or a moderator.

Personally, I prefer threads to stay on topic until the original topic has been discussed.

However, once we're onto page 7 about on Screwboys 14th November, it's fairly harmless if the thread wanders off slightly.  

In my view.  However, I support the principle that the board owner decides where the line is drawn.

Elsewhere on the internet*, it's not unknown for someone to ask a sensible question about a hotel or something, then the thread is off topic by about the third post, as other members are bickering or trying to wind each other up.   

That kind of useful information sharing thread should stay on topic at least until the useful information has been exchanged.

And, if there is any other angle on Screwboys, I guess we might get it on page 8 ? 

We've heard about the Screwboys and the Vietnamese Don'tScrewboys.....

[* Not specifying where, but there are lots of sites on the net]

our reasoning has noting to do with when and with what boy should feel happy, that's very patronizing way of thinking . It's for BOY to decide if he is happy or not.

We may feel that we are doing him favor by paying him 3 day's worth of minimum salary for 1 hour of pumping his ass or even worse for 1 hr of him  pumping our ass but  he still may think we are taking an advantage of him and his misfortune of being poor Issan boy,.

Whole comparizon of minimum wage to tips is despicable as selling ones ass has nothing to do with minimum wage levels.

Nothing wrong with sticking to so called market rates but it's nothing to advertise loudly too. Doesn't matter if you pay 1000 for short time or I pay sometimes 4000 for long time, in both cases we are taking an advantage of cheap ass and cock so too speak.

It's just some of us are better in trying to distribute global wealth more evenly. Boy may not be performing to specification and even reneging on promise what  he will do but still he is selling a bit of his dignity , so some ugly troll like me feels free to put his hand on his privates without warning.

Pay what you feel is fair and what boy accepts but don't pretend that you are saving world by tipping an equivalent of taxi ride to the airport in your home town for enchanting hour  or two  with somebody who probably would be happier in somebody else's company than ours. 

and if tips are such concern , what about rolling one's sleeves , generating more income , saving more money and enjoying vacation without need to haggle about cost of chewing gum.

What an ideal post to break up into individual little absurdities!

If I put myself in the position of a customer of Screwboys on Nov 14 who wants to off a twinky Vietnamese boy, I want of course that he feels happy with that.  But what would be wrong with estimating his compensation and compare it with the current rate, with the minimum wage, with the rate of money boys at home,  with the compensation of a Corporate Lawyer, with whatever?  Don't we do the same with any other service we contract? (I need to have some plumbing repaired at home and compared the charge of a plumber with the rate I was paid last as an engineering consultant, and... I decided to repair my plumbing myself.  I never thought about distributing the global wealth among plumbers.)

" in both cases we are taking an advantage of cheap ass and cock so too speak."

This you base on the cost of sex in TH being much lower than in the USA,  but... why not find that ass and cock in the USA is terribly expensive?  Where is your determination of an ABSOLUTE value of the service?  There are no consumables, the boys don't wear out (if they are smart), and there are no overheads. I would rather prostitute than clean horse asses in a farm for minimum wage. Then compared to such minimum wage, prostitution is highly overcharged.

"It's just some of us are better in trying to distribute global wealth more evenly. Boy may not be performing to specification and even reneging on promise what  he will do but still he is selling a bit of his dignity , so some ugly troll like me feels free to put his hand on his privates without warning."

It is interesting that you come to BKK to distribute global wealth more evenly (!), but don't put yourself down, you are not a troll but a Customer. Why you think that money boys are selling their dignity? For once, they can be self employed, while we employees can have bosses that don't respect our dignity. 

That's it . This thread has no relation to ScrewBoys  or anything else for the matter. Some members need to learn the phrase "Tongue in Cheek".   Feel free to start a new thread on Viet Boys