Finnseventy

The Naked Thief

I find this situation awkward, but oddly hilarious especially with that 5 Euro note that was eventually given to him anyway. Can't imagine what was going on in his head at that time. It is worse than one of those days on a night out. You were too drunk and ended up  going home with a complete stranger for a one night stand. Waking up in the morning next to an unfamiliar face, all you want to do is to put back on your clothes and sneak out the place without the person's notice. But, you failed and the person asked if you can give him your phone number. :D

If it was the opposite a falang is stealing 5 eur note from a Thai I can imagine what a big fuss ,shouting and even a call to the police from the boy side,So I don't think that by letting the boy to keep the 5 eur note is a models honesty to someone who just did something dishonest.

If it was the opposite a falang is stealing 5 eur note from a Thai I can imagine what a big fuss ,shouting and even a call to the police from the boy side,So I don't think that by letting the boy to keep the 5 eur note is a models honesty to someone who just did something dishonest.

And it is questionable if ANY action taken at that occasion can become a moral teaching.  Boys probably think that they are so seductive, so attractive to the farang that anything they do to him will be excused and forgiven.  They may not steal so easily from their fellow boys or other Thai.

Though why on earth he went out soaking wet in the middle of shower is confusing too lol

Yes spoon- it confused me too. The more I think of it his behaviour was neither normal nor predictable.

I find this situation awkward, but oddly hilarious especially with that 5 Euro note that was eventually given to him anyway. Can't imagine what was going on in his head at that time. 

Me neither!

Did you think to ask him WHY he lifted it in the first place perhaps before throwing him out ?

Not really NIrishGuy. There wasn't much of a conversation and I was just keen to get him out of the apartment tbh.

If I ever cross paths with him again I will be sure to ask.