Jasper

Disgusting farangs

I wonder how people in say, France would feel if a couple of Thai guys walked into Notre Dame and did the same thing.

The French are quite liberal, I don't think they would mind too much.

But if two guys would show off their cocks in front of the main altar of the St. Peter basilica at the Vatican, some old ladies would faint in horror while some priests would get a hard on.

The French are quite liberal, I don't think they would mind too much.

But if two guys would show off their cocks in front of the main altar of the St. Peter basilica at the Vatican, some old ladies would faint in horror while some priests would get a hard on.

I'd be hesitant to put that to the test. The French may be liberal but the Italians may see it differently and more in the vain that that Thais view this display: self indulgent, crude and culturally insulting

I think it's rude and insensitive to the culture of a country they are guests in. There's nothing funny about it at all. I think they deserve to get in a bit of trouble over this.

I think it's rude and insensitive to the culture of a country they are guests in. There's nothing funny about it at all. I think they deserve to get in a bit of trouble over this.

as per another thread, they are caught, 20 lashes to soften their hard butts would do.

I'm not adverse to seeing nice male assess but we have bars and massages for that , not temples, museums or restaurants.  

Their stupidity and disrespect hardly merits either any significant punitive measures or two threads on this message board.  The dolts ought to be simply told that they are not the kind of tourists Thailand (or any other country) wants, they have 3 days to leave the country, and they'll be banned from returning for a year.  Maybe they'll learn something....although, given their age, I doubt it. 

This seems the most appropriate.  Let them feel the pain in their pocketbooks, a strong $$ pain so they learn. No need to get physical.

apparently they will be fined 5000 baht, not much to feel pain  , 50000 would be more appropriate to get their attention but I agree , hit in the pocketbook is the best solution