Jasper

Mekhin on TV

This will actually be good for his career. How could a bar boy attract this level of publicity without resorting to something outrageous?

Prediction: more people will want to touch that body, thus bidding up the asking price.

And the beat goes on.

He did appear in some tv or movies before if im not mistaken, and did some modelling job too. So sort of famous i guess. Agree his behavior on the bike is bad but he is pretty much hammered and people do stupid things when they are drunk. He shouldnt even be allowed to hold his keys for godsake. And again has to agree his is very charming sober :)

Poor mekhin..i have a good day with him back on august 2016 when i offed him from tawan..very humble,polite and caring person..it was the first and last time i offed him because after that he resign from tawan and start work at jupiter and me never set my foot to other bar in bangkok other than tawan bar..LOL..

maybe i should visit jupiter on my next trip to bangkok in january next year..

The Jim Thompson documentary should be interesting, but l'm waiting for the documentary: "Mekhin - the Man and the Legend" with a cameo appearance by Vinapu!

this will never happen since other than in writing here and in my personal diary I don't make any documentation of my Thai debaucheries. Sometimes boy suggest I take his picture than I do  it but this is rare and boy in question rarely 100% sober

He seemed to be a real moron on the motorbike, but very polite and demure once inside the police station.

I haste to say ,one  inside police station was real him when comes to behavior. For sort of celebrity  he is extremely polite , well behaved free of attitude. But few drops of spirit obviously changed it unfortunately.

maybe i should visit jupiter on my next trip to bangkok in january next year..

absolutely you should. I agree that Tawan boys appear friendlier but Jupiter ones are eye candy as well, more on model than on hunk side.

My friend , veteran of Thai trips, who just visited bar day or two ago said that Jupiter selection of day of his visit was best he ever saw in Thailand. ( Of course twink lovers should disregard that statement , twinks are not a Jupiter natives )

And cheer up,January is next month , not only next year

absolutely you should. I agree that Tawan boys appear friendlier but Jupiter ones are eye candy as well, more on model

Tq maybe i should give a try but still afraid when i read many comment in this forum that jupiter boys got an bad attitude toward asian guest expecially we malay's have similar appearance with original siamese,balinese,javanese and filipino's..

Just hope things will be ok..

Tq maybe i should give a try but still afraid when i read many comment in this forum that jupiter boys got an bad attitude toward asian guest expecially we malay's have similar appearance with original siamese,balinese,javanese and filipino's..

Just hope things will be ok..

don't worry about comment's here and elsewhere , just go there and do it. check for yourself. after all we are offing 1 boy , not whole bar

So this is the famous Mekhin?

I have to say that I get a good impression of him and short of his earrings he looks like a decent guy.  I can understand why some find him attractive.  I wish him well, and hopefully this innocent episode (yes, here in the US policemen are shot at, not shown a fist) serves to promote him.

Guest Promsak

i read many comment in this forum that jupiter boys got an bad attitude toward asian guest

I doubt this as most of their audience is Asian and a large proportion of those women.

Yes..big fat women from China mainland..but sure not south east asian ladies..malaysian,indonesian nor philipines..

It is a pity that Chinese are getting so fat having fallen to western cuisine. Other Asians hopefully don't follow.

And it is a pity that with so many attractive slim Asian women one has to be gay...

But there is consolation in the many slim Asian boys still around.

I have met Mekhin many times in the past, "offed him" enjoyed a nice meal and good conversation, then had lots of fun, he is a relay nice guy, caring and great personality. 

Clearly Mekhin a normally great guy screwed up badly here, what is reported ref his behaviour is obviously very wrong, completely unacceptable  and I am sure Mekhin will very much regret it,  but don't most people of his age mess up occasionally, I certainly have and it seems sad that his moment of shame is broadcaster all over social media!  

Please give Mekhin a fair break, he will regret this, show him support and let him move on!