Guest Goldenboy

Recent trip

Guest Goldenboy

A short and sweet update of a recent trip. Short on time and typing skills.

Two nights in Bangkok.

The banana bar I enjoy for cheap drinks and good interaction. Took a staff member from there on the first night as felt too tired to look much further. pretty enough lad with a reasonable effort made but not to be repeated. was a Saturday and looked relatively slow.

Second night took a boy form hotmale. A thai gogo dancer in black briefs. was a super cute adorable young man who could dance exceptionally. A pleasant time worth repeating.

looked in Jupiter. not so model looking to me - dark not light lads. unlike some report i was getting interaction from some with take me off gestures.

Babylon  on both days - always enjoyable and always good encounters. I appreciate the fact that what you get there are Asians who genuinely like you, albeit the go go boys can do an admirable job at making you believe this.

Pattaya - took a Bangkok taxi down but a Mikes taxi back.

Mikes taxi was very good and 1200 including tolls.

Pattaya - Toyboys is usually my favourite but I found them listless. went to cupidol and the lads were much more engaging. took a beautiful boy who turned out to be a superstar to me. had him 3 days and nights. Also took him Nab with excess whiskey drunk but great fun. 4.30am finish is damn late for me.

Had a massage boy in Jomtiem complex - slim boy who surprised me with his equipment and enthusiasm. not often do they of own choosing shallow...enough said.

Jomtiem complex busy but for my liking I find the boys a bit rough as an off - i tend to go for the pale and pretty look but not always..however i enjoy the place for drinks. always have good experiences with experienced handsome go go's. walked through on bingo night and appeared popular. for retirees i see the joy in regular less intense evenings.

pooped into sunnee to look. a few punters but not much. obligatory sleaze at goodboys.

tips - I will not say as I am always far too generous. i know the rates but somehow i always end up giving considerably more. i am fine with that as I am not retiree on a fixed income. i always give the correct tip in one hand and the extra as 'I like you" in the other to make clear it is an act of generosity as opposed to stupidity. next time i think i'll ask what they want as undoubtedly it will be less than i give.

overall 12 encounter in 6 days leaves me knackered and ready for rapid sleep on my return flight.

"next time i think i'll ask what they want as undoubtedly it will be less than i give."

Unfortunately, by now you might be a marked man. Word gets around quickly among the boys, and they seem to have excellent memories when it comes to who is generous and who is not.

They might expect your usual amount.

i always give the correct tip in one hand and the extra as 'I like you" in the other to make clear it is an act of generosity as opposed to stupidity. next time i think i'll ask what they want as undoubtedly it will be less than i give.

I like that idea of giving that extra tip separately as it serves two purposes at once , you show them that you know rates and you indicated that you liked them more than average and compensate to that extra effort / feeling .

Great report , another entry to the forum with big bang.

Unfortunately, by now you might be a marked man. Word gets around quickly among the boys, and they seem to have excellent memories when it comes to who is generous and who is not.

They might expect your usual amount.

while you are right , from my experience boys realize and accept that they may not get the same their bar friends got.

But they will expect on the next off to receive the same tip you got them last time. This is when idea of separating tip into regular and extra one  mentioned above comes handy.

Wow! 12 encounters in 6 days'

I call it not wasting precious vacation time and as OP remarked, helps with sleep on return flight.

Any chance you could remember which establishment? I expect a number of readers would be interested in a visit ;-)

no idea where Goldenboy went but in Sept I had very good experience with masseur in Fah massage in the complex. Selection of boys was so good that bordered on confusing me so I just grabbed one sitting up front and glad I did.

Can recommend that place but of course like with everything,  place or boy one of was was happy with may turn disappointment to other 

Pattaya - Toyboys is usually my favourite but I found them listless. went to cupidol and the lads were much more engaging. took a beautiful boy who turned out to be a superstar to me. had him 3 days and nights. Also took him Nab with excess whiskey drunk but great fun. 4.30am finish is damn late for me.

Excellent report. Do you still remember the number/name of the superstar?