TomNg

Need recommendation for a layover at Haneda airport..

Hi all,

I have a long layover at Haneda airport (Friday from 4 pm to 1 am Sat) and am looking for suggestion to pass the time.  In addition to the usual sight seeings, I am also looking for a good massage place near Shiguya or Shinjuku area?  and how much am I expected to tip the masseur ? 

Thanks

Minimum 10,000 yen (2,900 baht) I'd think.

Hi a447a,

yes i have seen some site listed massage for 1.5 h for about 12,000 yen on average.  Does this already include the tip or do I still need to tip separately ?  I heard tip is not expected in Japan including at restaurants and other services, is it true?

Thanks

You could go & get a lad from one of the Shinjuku host bars listed in other threads on this site

e.g Tokyo Kids (yes they are all adults).

Just remember to get your bearings in Shinjuku station as you can waste a lot of time there if not organised.

Also, your schedule may be tight.

I've never been here, but this place in Yokohama will be quicker to get to from Haneda. Again, you will need to be on the ball in Yokohama station to avoid wasting time.

https://kids-jp.com/en/yk/s/mail.php

Form my limited experience, I dont think the boys who work at these Japanese Kids host bars are masseurs. They are joints to pick up boys for sex. If you are interested in one from the long photo page, make sure you book him in advance because the chances are that hell have been taken off before you get there.

This guy seems to offer professional massage at his place near Haneda. The site makes it clear the massage offers HEs but not more. Also he needs to be booked a week in advance. Prices are clearly stated.

https://bangkok787.jimdo.com/english-guide/

Obviously my interpretation of the requirements implied in the opening post is different to that by Fountainhall.

If TomNg is really only after a massage, then of course a host bar is not the place to go.