rollingstone

Nice Boys SP

Thought Nice Boys deserves its own thread. Maybe this is a repeat.

Whenever I come to Pattaya I like to visit Nice Boys perhaps around 9.30 pm each night for an hour or so.

I like the naked flesh and 'cocks on display' part of the joint.

Occasionally some punters would offer a prize for whoever jacks off and comes first, which can be fun to watch (but not too much) and I typically do not contribute to the funds.

I do enjoy groping a few cocks throughout the couple of hours I spend there. Would call the boy down and have some gropes and sent him back within seconds paying 100 baht each. But both parties must be willing; I mean I do not grope just any boy even if it is offered in the face (OK sometimes I did succumb in order not for him to lose face).

Most boys are handsome by common standards. Not typical my type (lean cute twinks) so my offs had been few and far between. Drinks stand at 200 b/ beer or wine (Dec2017).

I do enjoy groping a few cocks throughout the couple of hours I spend there. Would call the boy down and have some gropes and sent him back within seconds paying 100 baht each. But both parties must be willing; I mean I do not grope just any boy even if it is offered in the face (OK sometimes I did succumb in order not for him to lose face).

You are a generous man with a 100 baht for a few seconds of groping. The boys are happy doing that for as low as 20-40 too.

Drinks stand at 200 b/ beer or wine (Dec2017).

A gin and tonic is 170 baht, recently up from 160. Boydrinks are 200, recently up from 180.

You are a generous man with a 100 baht for a few seconds of groping. The boys are happy doing that for as low as 20-40 too.

A gin and tonic is 170 baht, recently up from 160. Boydrinks are 200, recently up from 180.

I also paid 100 baht to grope and suck for about 30 seconds each guy.

Maybe I paid too much, I didnt feel that way though , but if I was going every night I probably wouldn't pay as much.

and that's the right attitude. You feel you get your money worth -that's all that counts

I did feel that way ....until a farang sitting near me watching who apparently was a expat said i paid too much !

He said if i paid that then they will expect it all the time.

I did feel that way ....until a farang sitting near me watching who apparently was a expat said i paid too much !

He said if i paid that then they will expect it all the time.

I'd tell him that it was perhaps a case in days when he was go-go boy but world moved on. That should be keeping him at bay as it's none of his business.

Your mistake is wrong tipping technique, I always tuck  tip in  their underwear and if they wear none , in their sock so amount it's surprise even for them.

Only case when you may see how much I tipped is fuck show boys who usually keep  tips in  their mouth  for all to see.

I don't think boys will expect the same from  everybody, they may HOPE that next time when that particular client will show up, tip will be the same but if it won't, they still have good sense of what windfall is opposite to regular rates.

Only case when you may see how much I tipped is fuck show boys who usually keep  tips in  their mouth  for all to see.

That's disgusting! I'm just back from Myanmar, where I dealt with banknotes that are so dirty I would like to wash my hands after touching them. Those in Thailand look better, but still I wouldn't want to touch them with my lips.

I don't know how widespread it is but over years I witnessed several times food delivered to bars for the staff.

Often , when I off boys and I ask them if they are hungry I get an answer they ate in the bar already although it not necessarily means it was courtesy of their bosses

I've always been an early bird as I like to get my off and go to bed or take him out. Over many years I noticed boys bringing in food an sharing long before true opening - I never had the impression that it was bought for them as It came in with various boys.

Thinking about it I must look harmless as I walk in sit down and no one says a word until they open and ask me for a drink, although I have been invited to join the boys for dinner. Sometimes I send them for more.

A lad I’m friendly with, called me to the back of Nice Boys. He was eating and there was a big spread of different Thai

foods. He offered me some. I was very impressed that the Thai managers had food for the boys.

I noticed that too. They bring in multiple bowls of food and ocassionally some big bottles of beer for the guys. A happy worker is good for the customers.

A couple of the Nice Boys have moved to the Japanese bar near the Venue at Jomtiem Complex. The shirts off tactic by that bars management has attracted more customers when it was near empty most nights beforehand.

A couple of the Nice Boys have moved to the Japanese bar near the Venue at Jomtiem Complex. The shirts off tactic by that bars management has attracted more customers when it was near empty most nights beforehand.

Geng tells me that he and Dah and probably one other have moved to the bar next to the At Home Bar that he says is called 'R Bar'