rollingstone

Nice Boys SP

What constitutes a Japanese bar?

The entire staff call out "irasshaimase" (Welcome!) as you enter, the bar is absolutely spotless, the guys are incredibly polite, they bow and thank you when you ask them to sit with you, they shower you with compliments and pour your drink for you. And the waiters apologise for taking your money when you pay your bill!

Lol

Geng tells me that he and Dah and probably one other have moved to the bar next to the At Home Bar that he says is called 'R Bar'

Yes 3 boys from Powerboys and 3-4 boys from Niceboys have emigrated to R bar in Jomtien complex. I also saw 1 former BBB boy working there now.

Some of the boys in R bar takes off their shirts to attract more customers. R bar used to be a very empty bar but now somehow have attracted many boys from other bars and with them comes the customers. I counted 15 boys last time I was there.

I have never heard that R bar would be japanese, is the owner from Japan?

And????

I was sitting with a Thai friend who was freelancing and who previously worked in Sunee Plaza so just a chat, 3 drinks and a nice tip.

There didn't seem to be much activity going on a RBar but that was at 9 pm. Seems that customers come from the Venue after the show later in the evening. Sun and Home Bar, close by, had many customers. :lol:

The past three nights, Sun Bar and @Home were jammed with boys and the guys who enjoy them. (I was in attendance]. R Bar had business but some boys sitting on the street chairs. Around the corner by Fah Massage, the Gaga Boy Bar was having a party and the place was crowded with farangs but very few boys. No Chinese sighted other than in bus convoys taking them from hotels at the beach to wherever.

Update to my mentioning there are now three cabaret shows in Jomtien. One only does cabaret twice a week.

After 2 visits to Nice Boys in the last week, it’s been very quiet with few customers and not many boys.  The bosses

have spruced up the bar somewhat with animal prints covered the seating.  

With Sunee Plaza now in its death throes,

Nice Boys had been a reason to go but not lately.  I hope it can revive.

Dragon 789 around the corner has closed and Winner Boys and Eros also very short of boys.

It’s  low season but I still wonder if Sunee Plaza will stay viable until high season.

i see many boys I know from Sunee now in Jomtien Complex.

12 hours ago, Michael said:

So, do you see Jomtien as taking over the Sunee scene?

I’d said it’s already happened.  Most boys can’t make money in Sunee Plaza anymore.  Still, one can find slim

twinks and feminine boys but they are scarce now as well.  Diehards will persist and some foolish farang may yet

throw out his money on a new bar for a Thai boyfriend.  Dragon 789 closing yet another nail in the coffin.

BUT it’s low low season.  With the diehards mostly deep in their 70’s, it looks gloomy.

Jomtien Complex vibrant and lively but far less boys and customers now in low season.

I hadn't visited Niceboys for a few weeks but visited Tuesday evening. If it has been a lack of boys lately, that certainly was not the case this evening. 14 boys on stage at about midnight, I would say everyone of them handsome, and a couple more sitting with customers. Plenty of customers coming and going, tipping and offing boys. The new black and white decor looks good!

Niceboys as usual a good reason to visit Sunee.

Just now, williewillie said:

I stopped in again last night and had a good time.  Plenty of boys, a few

customers and friendly frisky atmosphere.  

Eros Bar, nearby, was fun for a change,

plenty of boys and no sign of rumoured closing.