DivineMadman

Sanctuary Spa by A - Report

Excellent account.  Definitely on my next trip's day 2 agenda.

Liked the "wine list" rule.

Did he shower after with you?

Thanks for a great post.

thanks.  he did not shower after with me but he was sort of in and out cleaning up.  I tend not to care too much for the showering together bit unless it really is necessary to clean off the oil.   This shop - and some of the other better shops - use such a high quality aroma therapy oil that it doesn't leave that oily residue and cleaning up is easy.  

Thanks so much for the great report!!  As for the tip for a "special", is it 1000 for 60 min; 1500 for 90 and 2000 for 120 or just 1000 for any length session?

Looks like an interesting location to check out this and the other spa shops in that area, nearby to the Pinnacle Hotel.

Thanks so much for the great report!!  As for the tip for a "special", is it 1000 for 60 min; 1500 for 90 and 2000 for 120 or just 1000 for any length session?

Looks like an interesting location to check out this and the other spa shops in that area, nearby to the Pinnacle Hotel.

The manager just quoted the 600/1,000 tip.  I take that to mean 1,000 for 60 minutes and for longer massage it should be more.  To make it simple I follow the rule of making it directly proportional (1,500 for 90 minutes) but I don' think it has to be,

nice report, have seen this shop on travelgayasia for the longest time and it always seemed nice and classy. So that's confirmed now. Also, I was never sure exactly what type of shop it is - nominally legit but with extras possible, or a full service one. Appears to be the latter.

As for tips, what are the definitions of "regular" (600) and "special" (1000) here? Does "regular" include a HJ, whereas special is full anal? Or does HJ already qualify as "special", so that "regular" involves nothing extra?

nice report, have seen this shop on travelgayasia for the longest time and it always seemed nice and classy. So that's confirmed now. Also, I was never sure exactly what type of shop it is - nominally legit but with extras possible, or a full service one. Appears to be the latter.

As for tips, what are the definitions of "regular" (600) and "special" (1000) here? Does "regular" include a HJ, whereas special is full anal? Or does HJ already qualify as "special", so that "regular" involves nothing extra?

I can't say for sure, but my assumption is that 600 would be HJ.

So dear Ryan, you beat me this time with your nice report. Place is around 6/7 yrs old and does not show this age-looks near new. 2 adjacent houses on 1st and 2nd floor, ground floor rooms cab be noisy from passers by. Steep marble stairs-can be slippery. can take shows on till inside-there you get Crocs/slippers. All rooms I had during visits were as said excellently clean, better as usual in these places. For those not knowing local BKK; do not be put off by the way to there, these flats are not low-class for Thai. The soi is also a mile long of so-beloved-by-tourists ''streetfood'' in the eves.

600 is ''soft'' 1000 is ''hard' and that was expected by guys.

However, my personal experience was sadly that the full job cannot be expected on, you then have to take what is offered.

Their site also offers all kinds of beauty-treatments, I guess these are done on special appointment by A himself.

Many guys seem to have been working there for many years. A bit unusual was a pix of a guy selling from a stall.......extra evening job.

I went to Sanctuary by A on Friday afternoon. Easy to find using Google Maps but long walk from BTS in the hot sun was a bit well, hot.

Very nice place. Absolutely beautiful furnishings. Love the layout and modern decor. A was there and greeted me. 3 boys were available. A showed me photos on an Ipad. I chose the most handsome boy. Decided on 90 minute massage for 900 baht.

Boy came and brought up up to room on 3rd floor. Boy is really handsome. Attached shower was spacious. Boy's massage strokes were strong and firm. But he wasn't keen on sex. He kept his briefs on throughout even when he worked on my nipples and gave me a HJ. After I finished, time to shower.

Gave boy minimum tip 1000 baht. Massage was good but was expecting more. Oh, well..

I went to Sanctuary by A on Friday afternoon. Easy to find using Google Maps but long walk from BTS in the hot sun was a bit well, hot.

it's better to hop on MRT / subway /  since Lumpini station is closer to a place than BTS / over heard rail /  SalaDaeng station

. . .  Massage was good but was expecting more. Oh, well..

The first line of defense against this is to be unashamedly explicit.  "I want a guy who will [suck][top][both][bottom]"  whatever you want.  if cock size/shape is important and you will be disappointed if you don't get what you expect, then tell the manager.  Everyone in the process wants you to have a good time.  By giving the manager the information you are doing him a favor by helping him get you the right guy and you are doing the right guy you end up with a favor by giving him the opportunity to extract the best tip possible.  So be good and explicit and you will increase the net happiness in the world.  

Guest Justbrent

Yeah, i have to learn to be more upfront and ask in advance next time. But what to do? I was so smitten by his good looks!

He could be the one I chose iniitially, really hot guy. But before he went to get the massuer, I asked if he's top or bottom and A said he's straight. So he sat down again and we start all over again but this time he told me who the bottoms are (2 of them out of 5)