DivineMadman

Info on a bunch of BKK Massage Shops

On 3/11/2019 at 12:31 PM, DivineMadman said:

+1   I've been using Sabaidee Spa more this year than other shops.  Very professional.  Lots of handsome men.  For my tastes, tend to be a bit better looking than Arena.  Seems to be a core group of regular guys working most days and always some new guys popping up on the Line updates from time to time, so a nice mix.

Agree on the "lots of handsome men". Since I added them on Line, I kinda like looking at their Line updates just for the eye candy.  Some are on the hunky side,  more like @vinapu types maybe, but also some cuter, less built ones with boyish faces, which I like.... Might go some day, though in general I don't really go to the full service shops, rather prefer the uncertainty of the "normal" ones hehe

Thanks DivineMadman for all his work and posting. If massage was my thing, I would visit all of them and contribute, but it's not (currently about one massage per month).

Varying massage skills have been brought up. There was one guy I liked in (forgot the name, long closed, underneath BTS Sala Daeng on Eastern side). His massage was poor, but he was my type. And in the course of one year of working there, his massage skills did not improve.

Occasionally friends who do not work in massage give me massage, and usually good.

Many thanks @DivineMadman! Really great stuff.

You're giving a listicle as some kind best of by categories. And a twinks categorie in which I'm more interested. And as N1 PUMARIN is quite far away, I was interested in n2 CROWN'S CLUB bl (also suggested for newcomer, which I am). But I did not find it on your blog, neither on internet. Do you have any address or link??

Again thanks and I will be in BKK this Sunday and Monday and will surely use your tips!

Cheers 

Mat

12 hours ago, MatBi4Massage said:

Many thanks @DivineMadman! Really great stuff.

You're giving a listicle as some kind best of by categories. And a twinks categorie in which I'm more interested. And as N1 PUMARIN is quite far away, I was interested in n2 CROWN'S CLUB bl (also suggested for newcomer, which I am). But I did not find it on your blog, neither on internet. Do you have any address or link??

Again thanks and I will be in BKK this Sunday and Monday and will surely use your tips!

Cheers 

Mat

Crowns Club is very nice and has some very cute twinkier guys.  Definitely worth the visit if that's your thing.  I haven't gotten around to doing a bigger description of it.  Best to connect with them on Line:  8t8000

On 3/17/2019 at 6:01 AM, MatBi4Massage said:

Thanks @DivineMadman.

They have no internet page  ? Nor Facebook? In what part of bkk are they ? Even better their address.

Does anyone else knows the Crown's Club?

Cheers 

have asked same while i was in BKK recently-this and a bunch of mostly aimed at Thai only places advertise on a site gboysiamzab.com. it works funnily: check times: ads on that site are only held for around 3-6 hrs, thus are often unable to find or have to wait. Most are in fact from guys working at such places as div.mm describes in his blog. Some are for such m2mplaces, other regular advertisers are the SUN in Bang Khae, TREAT (in fact in subsoi 34 off Baring, some 4 kms from BTS), TaNavorn (or so), quoting 1600 all-in for 80 mins. of fun, and some guys from Ruen Rab Rong along clogged up Lard prao rd.

Crown should be in some side-soi of soi 43?? off NgamWong Wang rd, which is quite far from centre town, near big and well-known shopping centres as MALL/Ngam or Panthip2. MRT/purpleline not really close by, the former Klong Prem prison was along that road further on. Also a place for m2m named now 69club is closeby ((just off that road, in a dirty area along a local market named Pong Phet). Frankly: if you do not know BKK very well, nor speak Thai, live there or are exhausted with all the other places, dont bother to go there. Too far, too difficult etc. Faces say nothing-no relation with quality of services at all. It will be (loads) cheaper and much more Thai style as Silom places.

On 3/21/2019 at 1:42 AM, Rule88 said:

Been scanning some of the contents here. Maybe my eyes aren’t that good but I haven’t got to see any reviews from s’sense spa (i think it’s in suan plu). I hope someone will be generous enough to share some thoughts about it.

Legit massage place. I know this is known as a gay massage place but as far as my experience is concerned, I can say that the boys know what they are doing. I would say this is a legit massage place with no hanky panky (but I think you may experience it if you make it clear from the upfront on what you want). 

But as far as the massage is concerned, it’s legit and well executed. Not like some massage places where the boys jump straight away into non-massage-business.

I think I even saw massage certificates hanging on the wall and all the boys are in proper massage uniform. Go for 2 hours massage it will cost you the same price that you’d have to pay in other gay massage place for 1 hour (sometimes lesser). Tips are way much cheaper but I couldn’t remember how much. You can contact the owner through line.

3 hours ago, KevKev01 said:

Legit massage place. I know this is known as a gay massage place but as far as my experience is concerned, I can say that the boys know what they are doing. I would say this is a legit massage place with no hanky panky (but I think you may experience it if you make it clear from the upfront on what you want). 

But as far as the massage is concerned, it’s legit and well executed. Not like some massage places where the boys jump straight away into non-massage-business.

I think I even saw massage certificates hanging on the wall and all the boys are in proper massage uniform. 

thanks kev. highly appreciate this

Long time since, and now that moving house is about complete some more time for update:

Closures:

men 101-in Lard prao, building completely stripped, only walls standing

Former Hi-klup, Nonthaburi, tried some times but apparently failed to set up again and all signs removed from house

2 former advertisers for short time on ThaiMassageBoy:

NopNapa, behind Central/Robinson Ram IX: went there and found nothing on nr. listed, but right beside was a house that was definitely closed and showing the dust etc with forefront looking as in ad.

MG in RamkamHaeng soi 36, around 1 km (15 min walk) in the soi, when open clearly signed with banner (may be all off when closed) and much looking a makeshift operation, could be completely dismantled in 5 mins or if raided. Worked vey much like old Hi/Klup etc, low price, fast to basics, many former barboys beyond their prime.

Interestingly the TravelGayAsia site has done away with listing most of the out of centre places but suddenly (when i rechecked after many monthes) reviews of places listed.

On 4/11/2019 at 6:56 AM, KevKev01 said:

I think I even saw massage certificates hanging on the wall and all the boys are in proper massage uniform. Go for 2 hours massage it will cost you the same price that you’d have to pay in other gay massage place for 1 hour (sometimes lesser). Tips are way much cheaper but I couldn’t remember how much. You can contact the owner through line.

My husband informs me that this shop was raided about two months ago for illegal immigrants. All the positive reviews seem to be from before that.

I heard that The Green Massage in Silom Soi 6 (presumably also the main branch on Surawong, but not sure) is now called The Star Massage. Since I am out of the country can't go to confirm or see if there is any material change to the shop(s).