DivineMadman

Info on a bunch of BKK Massage Shops

I tried a 2hr (1hr Thai + 1hr Oil) at Prime back in Feb 2015. The boy told me he will get 200bht from the 600bht massage price.

I wonder if this 1/3 or 30%  is kind of industry standard as I heard the same at last twice including  boy from BBB Inn who  told me they are getting 510 out of 1700 massage fee touted as tip inclusive.

DivineMadman your blog is the Michelin guide to massage. I have filed away the spreadsheet and printed the blog and put it in my “next trip file”. Thanks and Happy 2018.

I agree, descriptive yet very precise  and free of irrelevant chaff,  section "Suggestion" is mandatory to read to all planning Bangkok  boytrip as complete behavior instruction. 

I agree that 4 hand massage is often field of shattered  fantasies as people expect too much.

Great  end of year / start of year read too.  

I agree that 4 hand massage is often field of shattered  fantasies as people expect too much.

Came close on last trip to opting for my first 4-hand but recalled multiple reports here of unsatisfactory outcomes so I passed.

It's like driving a car in reverse: many things can happen and only one of them is good.

Came close on last trip to opting for my first 4-hand but recalled multiple reports here of unsatisfactory outcomes so I passed.

doesn't matter what we say here, until one tries will never know whether likes an experience or not.

But rule I suggest to employ is to pick up first boy and let him to pick up  another one subject to your blessing

In my case, I had been with the two guys I had in mind individually twice.  But I knew they were friends and Thai "straight." That, I figured, could prove problematic because neither want to do anything that might have a negative effect on that relationship.

In any case, I have enough to do just trying to keep up with one

In my case, I had been with the two guys I had in mind individually twice.  But I knew they were friends and Thai "straight." That, I figured, could prove problematic because neither want to do anything that might have a negative effect on that relationship.

that's very  considerate of you but I'd not have any preconceived notions in this business .

Once I offed  second boy only because asked to by his friend "no customer long time " , did not expect much  and it turned one of most fun filled offs I ever had and I had quite a few over years. 

that's very  considerate of you but I'd not have any preconceived notions in this business .

It wasn't, I confess, all that considerate on my part. My main concern was not shelling out fees to both guys for an fantasy that was unlikely to materialize. But I think your agreeing to off the second guy was indeed considerate on your part. Turned out to be a good business decision to boot, judging by the results.

Excellent report. Very many thanks.

Just one question. On some on the list you mention an HJ . With some spas you mention a higher tip for extra services after. Is it reasonable to assume that where you dont mention this, extra services beyond an HJ are indeed available?

Thanks again.

Any info on the massage shop on Soi 4 across from G's and Tapas Bar? Also there's one shop on Surawong past Patapong Night Market heading towards twilight. And one across the street from Tawan.

to add to the shops not mentioned in DM's blog (which of course is not a criticism as he doesn't claim or imply to be complete, actually explicitly says he is not):

- there is a new shop on Silom Soi 4, on the right hand side not far in, I think right before G's

- there's a plethora of shops on Surawong going from Patpong towards Soi Tarntawan (where Tawan is and which later becomes Silom Soi 6), including a branch of The Green which has a second branch on Silom Soi 6. Also, there are 2 branches of multi-branch shop "Art Massage", which has another one on Silom around the corner from Soi 4 (if I recall correctly)

- Silom Soi 6 has The Green as well as The Paradise, the latter being really gay, so to speak, though it's not a full-service gay-gay shop, more a legit shop with, uhm, emphasis on more, i.e. here I think you can safely expect a HE. Opposite The Paradise is Busaba, not gay and very mixed with many female staff but some male, too. That shop had ever been on my radar, but tried it a couple of months ago after meeting one of their male staff in Silom, both of us on our way home (me from clubbing, he from work) and saying I'd come for a massage. Well, I tried the following Monday, but he hadn't shown up for work. So the lady manager suggested another guy, coz also young. He had a unique massage style and also a unique and very enjoyable HJ style, so I ended up getting him again by booking him in advance. So far have failed to get the boy met in the street lol, but will keep trying ;)

- and of course on SIlom between Soi 4 and Soi 2 there are soooo many more shops..... 

But aiming for completeness in listing, let alone reviewing, all massage shops of interest to readers here is, of course, a futile endeavour lol

Hi, DM , all the best for 2061 en many khap khun prap for this excellent update on the info of former ShLM.

It would be informative if you could mention if you have actually been inside or just rely on web-info, I think.

You forgot these,

SABAIDEE in same garage as Candle-T

Signs there also tell of Candle-THAI, but I think this has been renamed

JEY in Sukhumvit 39, end of soi

RUEN RAB ROONG, along main road Lard prao, between sois 35 and 35/1

RUEN KOON PHAEN, beyond Bangkapi/Newamin road 1 (inside soi?) Now mostly advertises via gboysiam69

BAAN THAI-even further out

CLOSED are also former 88, K-male, The bank (all these 3 were part of the ''Him/Seed cluster'', CLIMAX, Handsome, old White House, old Body Club, Uniman, Adonis

101 seems currently to be going through hard times-does not advertise anymore and very few guys, there certainly never have been more as 10 present. Facilities going in rapid decline-incl no hot water (unless fixed by now).

New Peak/Seed (RKH soi 39) is ONLY by advance booking on fone-its in a rather upmarket closed-off moo-baan wholly without any sign outside, that does not seem happy with a premise like that

This forum is the single best repository for information on massage shops I'm aware of. DM's addition puts it over the top.

Just about all the questions I see come up relate to shops that have previously been mentioned by members, although not all in the topic's title so a little detective work is necessary. Fortunately there's a good search function to rely on.  But like all search functions, it may not spit out exactly what your looking because rarely a few days passes without some new post that mentions "massage."

I just tried searching for "Surawong massage" and "Silom massage' and received lots of hits.  Those prepared to dedicate a little time in scanning through the results stand a decent chance of finding their objective.

Christianpfc's blog has much massage info but it's harder to find because it lacks the ability to search.  Your best bet there is to check the titles of his past posts.

Add the willingness of members to respond to specific queries, it's rare not to get a question resolved.

If a poster seeks and gets his question on any topic answered, a follow-up post (trip report, venue review) is always good form and appreciated.  Have seen too many situations where one or more members reply to an inquiry and you never hear again from the guy who sought the assistance.

Happy hunting!

Excellent report. Very many thanks.

Just one question. On some on the list you mention an HJ . With some spas you mention a higher tip for extra services after. Is it reasonable to assume that where you dont mention this, extra services beyond an HJ are indeed available?

Thanks again.

I think that should be true except for the residual "rub and ??" category.   Some of those are miscellaneous or I haven't confirmed it.  

- there is a new shop on Silom Soi 4, on the right hand side not far in, I think right before G's

As of early December, the newest shop on Soi 4 (right-hand side as you enter from Silom) is Nakarat. The boys gather both on Silom near the corner of of the soi and others just after the the restaurant (opposite Sunrise Taco). They wear black T shirts.

All facilities are located on the third floor above restaurant (you pass through two floors of the restaurant to get there).

Room and shower stalls are on the small side but there are many cute guys.  One hour oil was baht 450. You can negotiate tip and expectations beforehand.

As of early December, the newest shop on Soi 4 (right-hand side as you enter from Silom) is Nakarat. The boys gather both on Silom near the corner of of the soi and others just after the the restaurant (opposite Sunrise Taco). They wear black T shirts.

All facilities are located on the third floor above restaurant (you pass through two floors of the restaurant to get there).

Room and shower stalls are on the small side but there are many cute guys.  One hour oil was baht 450. You can negotiate tip and expectations beforehand.

THere were a few very cute/handsome guys there the other evening.  

I walked in Silom Soi 4 a few days ago with a Farang friend and indeed, the boys from Nakarat cought (both our eyes / our both eyes - I mean all four eyes). But then my friend chatted in Thai with one of the boys, and a tip expectation of 2000 for extras was mentioned, whereupon both of us lost interest.

Nowadays I tend to tip for 1 hour oil massage: 300 for just massage, another 500 for happy ending (where the masseur has to get naked and I want to get my hands and lips everywhere on his body). I have regulars who come to my place for 1000 at a time of my choice, and I cannot justify tipping a massage boy the same, when I have to travel and pay the massage place.

I walked in Silom Soi 4 a few days ago with a Farang friend and indeed, the boys from Nakarat cought (both our eyes / our both eyes - I mean all four eyes). But then my friend chatted in Thai with one of the boys, and a tip expectation of 2000 for extras was mentioned, whereupon both of us lost interest.

Just read a447a's latest post about a 2,000 bht proffer at Bonny and now I see it again at Nakarat. This appears to be concerted high-season pricing because I understand from a few boys that it was particularly busy over the holidays.  These were not the going rates in early December when 1200 would have been gladly accepted for 1 hour.  I believe that a bit of negotiation would produced a more agreeable figure.

I suspect that the guys figure that they're unlikely to see most of the first-time customers again.  But when the crowds dwindle regular pricing returns. In retrospect, no different that what the airlines and hotels do during periods of peak demand.

Just read a447a's latest post about a 2,000 bht proffer at Bonny and now I see it again at Nakarat. This appears to be concerted high-season pricing because I understand from a few boys that it was particularly busy over the holidays. 

no wonder if we have reports of crowded bars and Prince where number of boys was three and for customrs standing room only. 

Everybody is trying to cash in.