DivineMadman

Info on a bunch of BKK Massage Shops

You did a good job! Not much I can add, rather the other way round, a lot to learn for me.

How do you get to those places further away? That would be an easy task for me, but I remember what an effort I had to put in to find out-of the way saunas in Saigon or Jakarta, places I'm not familiar with.

I think "The Bridge" near BTS Saphan Khwai is missing in your blog.

I don't do much massage for two reasons: the oil is a bit of a hindrance for afters, and most massages and afters are just so-so. It takes me over 5 different masseurs, each time spending over 2 hours and over 1000 THB, to find one who is worth going again. What are your numbers?

You did a good job! Not much I can add, rather the other way round, a lot to learn for me.

How do you get to those places further away? That would be an easy task for me, but I remember what an effort I had to put in to find out-of the way saunas in Saigon or Jakarta, places I'm not familiar with.

I think "The Bridge" near BTS Saphan Khwai is missing in your blog.

I don't do much massage for two reasons: the oil is a bit of a hindrance for afters, and most massages and afters are just so-so. It takes me over 5 different masseurs, each time spending over 2 hours and over 1000 THB, to find one who is worth going again. What are your numbers?

To get to spots further away I usually am lazy and take and Uber or Grab Taxi.  Lat Prao shops I'll usually head over by klong boat and then hang out in the neighborhood for a an hour or so.  But there's a point where it just seems silly to travel far when so many places are easy to reach by BTS.

I almost put The Bridge in but I really wanted to go back another time before adding it.  I liked it (and it's predecessor shop).  

I agree the oil gets things too messy.  There are a few guys at Prince who just wind up the massage portion and say, "ok, shower now and sex" -- and we both shower.  I like that approach.  I've had a couple of other guys be very careful to wipe off as much of the oil as possible.   THat's good too too.  At other shops I've had masseurs who will wash off the oil just off themselves.   A couple of weeks ago I had the opposite experience (at Bangkok Massage) where the guy slapped on way too much oil.  Another problem with oil is the guys are less reluctant to lick/kiss/whatever the parts with lots of oil on.  

I"m pretty easy to satisfy, so my absolute failure rate with masseurs is probably low - 10% or less.  Probably 25% are just great at everything as far as I am concerned.  For me this is usually measured by their enthusiasm.  The middle 65% are fine but didn't rock my world or maybe seemed a bit mechanical.  Right now there are about 4-5 guys at different shops that I think of as regulars and try to see at least once a month, but don't always get a chance to.  

Thank you Divine Madman for your wonderful report and all of the comments it has elicited. (Somehow when I first started on this site, I read your name as "Divine Madame" which seems a bit more regal! I imagined you as a glorious aging drag queen)'

Adding to the mix of Bangkok massage offerings, has anyone tried "Pong-Music Massage"  he has a lovely instagram account: pong_musicmassages and a web page 

www.musicmassage.net.  If he lives up to what he offers, it could be quite a wonderful experience,  And his body and looks certainly attracts me.  Perhaps someone like vinapu would also be attracted to his services.  If he is still active next time I am in town, I will try to make an appointment!

PS  Somehow my message got cut off and didn't post this last part above?

Divine, glad you mentioned about the oil and shower, usually I have to ask the boy for a shower between the massage and sex part and some either don't seem to understand or don't care but others are cool. I think it's a good idea if massage and sex is agreed to up front that a person could easily say "massage first, shower then sex" just to do it right from the start. Sometimes I get the right boy and suggest sex first then massage, of course they may lose a fair bit of interest about doing the massage afterwards though

www.musicmassage.net.  If he lives up to what he offers, it could be quite a wonderful experience,  And his body and looks certainly attracts me.  Perhaps someone like vinapu would also be attracted to his services. 

you read me well  , while ago I was  thinking about using his services but did not do because  generally I don't like fixing appointments with guys I'm not familiar with.

l like all liturgy of bars and massage places with options in front of my eyes and ability to see who smiles at me, so apps and picking up boys from tablet or smartphone are not my things at all

The idea of setting out a clear timetable ( massage-shower-sex) would not work for me. I like the massage to act as foreplay and building up the erotic charge. The shower in the middle would destroy everything.

it only confirms that each one  of us has own prescription for fun and there are  also those for whom any shower  would destroy an experience.

I don't mean this to be sarcastic, we have reports here about joy of getting intimate with boy just after workouts for example.

I, for one , because of generally dry skin , like oil residue and when showering with boy after massage I like to soap him but don't let him to soap me. 

I like having oil on my body and his body, so itll be slippery and mushy. Lol its my thing i guess, and when the body is oiled up, u see their body with a much better defined muscles. It turns me on. Massage oil usually smells nice too. It is a personal preference and to expect all boys to magically know it is nonsense, hence better if u let them know your preferences

Thank you Divine Madman for your wonderful report and all of the comments it has elicited. (Somehow when I first started on this site, I read your name as "Divine Madame" which seems a bit more regal! I imagined you as a glorious aging drag queen)'

Ha.  I'll think about changing it.  You might be on to something there.

post-14237-0-02060700-1515919436_thumb.jpg

Just to add-for others to explore:

the ThaiMassageboySite lists 2 new entries:

69 club, on apparently same adress as long before some m2m places were (Judo, if I remember well), just east of canal near Mall (+tesco)/NgamWongWan, near local PongPetch market

MY WAY club, fairly closeby, off the Klong Prapa (thats that long canal-once it brought the water to BKK-city), off from Wat Senamaree (along Vipavadee), both are fairly far north of inner town, but there is a very frequent and fast Expressway bus off Vict.Mon (522).

Both are in the local cheapo price range 500/700 bt for 60/90 mins oil/aroma/cream msg.

PEAK/ZEED now features prominently on the gthai.net site, pix and faces I can remember from former HISclub in Nonthburi(which is still there and now seems to function as boarding house-entry is barred, but have to call for exact adress/details.

Your list is really insightful esp to newbies like me. Will check some of them up ( Arena, Prince for sure) when i visit bkk thus May. I think you miss Banana. It has pretty good reviews on Travelgayasia.

Your list is really insightful esp to newbies like me. Will check some of them up ( Arena, Prince for sure) when i visit bkk thus May. I think you miss Banana. It has pretty good reviews on Travelgayasia.

there's a tab "deliberate omissions" and there you'll see why i deliberately left off Banana Club.

BTW to all concerned, I tried to make it clear that it's just a group of shops that I have picked, so I'm not particularly looking for people to tell me what I "forgot" or "missed".  If you want to add reviews and similar information for shops that are not on my list, that's a great service for the Board.  

Went to the The Best Massage today (Silom plaza). I think the place is badly named - absolutely soulless experience with a "masseur" who used just one hand for most of it (and not in a good way). As a trained masseur myself, some of the stuff he tried to do could actually cause injury. Zero out of 10 from me, I'm afraid. Cannot recommend at all.

....Magic Hands.....

I’m surprised to see you lump Magic Hands and Zy together. MH may look dowdy from the outside but inside it is 5 levels featuring a lot of wood. Thai massages are in a large curtained off room, but oil massages are in rooms with decent showers.

The massage quality from the two I have enjoyed is very high - to Baan Tewa standards. The extras are superb as well. There is no minimum tip but I gave the standard non-Silom rate.

What sets MH apart is the professional manager Chatree who is highly responsive on Line. The guys there may not be classic hunks or twinks, but they all seem to get on well, and there is a great friendly vibe.

There were some earlier posts in thread about boys asking 2,000 tip for one hour. Few days ago I was quoted 2,000 before massage began. I told him I pay 1200 for hour. After a bit of discussion it turned out he was asking an all-in price of 2,000 (500 shop fee plus 1500 tip). However, he quickly accepted 1200.

I mention this because it's indeed posssible for misunderstanding between what the boy is thinking and what we are assuming. Both are at a language disadvantage unless you speak Thai or he English.

world is changing it seems.

In my long  life in BKK massages  I never was quoted up front  anything other than massage fee and minimum tip if any.

Yes , during massage issue of actual tip comes from time to time depending of subject of our exercises but up front , never so far.

Not that I mind since I'm of " set price up front school " . Perhaps time to review my tipping practices as well as for massage  my standard is 1000-15000-2000 for respectively 1-1.5-2 hrs regardless of standard or place, Pattaya included. Some boys get more but this depends solely on boy not the venue.

I wonder which place is so progressive now, hope reader reveals.

Otherwise I concur that sometimes misunderstanding come solely because of language issues so is important to observe body language of the boy in question while talking with him

Just visited Prime first time. Busy Sunday afternoon but managed to get combination of foot and oil massage 1.5 hrs for 600 baht.

Both parts were satisfactory for quality massage. Based on comments here I was not expecting anything during the massage but boy automatically did a hand job towards to the end without offering or asking for money for extra service. Enjoyed the monent but was not sure how much I supposed to be tipping in this situation. ?

I tried out two new places on this recent trip - Sanctuary by A and Ganymede Massage. Plus Baan Tewa which I first went to last December.

My personal ranking of the massage shops in Bangkok.

1) Baan Tewa

2) Nine Spa

3) Sanctuary by A / Prince / Arena / Ganymede

4) Bangkok Massage / Bonny

Just visited Prime first time. Busy Sunday afternoon but managed to get combination of foot and oil massage 1.5 hrs for 600 baht.

Both parts were satisfactory for quality massage. Based on comments here I was not expecting anything during the massage but boy automatically did a hand job towards to the end without offering or asking for money for extra service. Enjoyed the monent but was not sure how much I supposed to be tipping in this situation. ?

Usually 500 baht for hj, can be more or less depends on situation. Had a boy asked me 700 before, which i agree considering its a 2 hour massage and i really like the boy, plus he let me play with his too lol. The other one quoted me 500. Given the minimum tip is 100baht per hour, it is still a bargain.