Guest SilverF

Tawan Bar, any updates ?

Guest SilverF

I am planing to go to Tawan Bar perhaps tomorrow night. Is there anyone that can update me *anything* about the bar? Wonder whether those mascular guys returning from their holidays or the current state of the bar.

Guest SilverF

Take into consideration - demand is high and bars are full of customers while supply is lower than usual. Go and act fast if you see someone you like. I suggest you arrive early. 2230 was already too late last Friday and there were no good seats and the really hot ones were already with clients.

How much does entrance fee cost now?

Take into consideration - demand is high and bars are full of customers while supply is lower than usual. Go and act fast if you see someone you like. I suggest you arrive early. 2230 was already too late last Friday and there were no good seats and the really hot ones were already with clients.

it clearly looks that low season has it's own advantages, even most in demand boys sometimes go home empty handed and if you off them they are more clingy and in no rush to leave.

But it's good to know bars are busy , after all they need to make money somehow

I don't remember. I think 450 or 400. Also they gave a surprise egg that they call "lucky draw" that in it there is a chance to win a doll. I won. But did not take it, don't need to get stuck with a silly doll haha.

To win a silly doll in a bar??  A lucky draw from them should be a doll in the form of a young boy of your choice you can take to your hotel room and keep in your possession for the night.

To win a silly doll in a bar?? A lucky draw from them should be a doll in the form of a young boy of your choice you can take to your hotel room and keep in your possession for the night.

My thoughts exactly! For a second there, at the entrance, I was sure that at least one of the prizes would be oiling one of the guys. So the doll was kinda not what I expected.