halfhansum

Eros Closed ?

Closed when I passed by tonight :-(

I was concerned to read this and when I saw that my friend Tao (who has worked there several years) was on line I asked him.

His English is not great so I just asked if Eros open or not and he replied yes. 

Not doubting you at all, but it sounds like it may only have been tonight - what time did you pass the door?

Its one of my favourite bars, I worry about it! LOL

Eros remains at the bottom of my list of Sunee gogo bars.

What, below Nice Boys ?    Every time I go in Nice Boys, it's full of scruffy tatooed types, who don't interest me at all.     I'm surprised you would go for that.

Admittedly, on my last visit to Eros, it was rather late & they seemed very short of boys, so I stayed in there all of 10 seconds.   It has however, been alright on earlier visits.  

I was in Eros on 19jan2018, 21:12-21. There was no beach party, boys in the usual shorts

That is most often the case in Eros that theese special parties announced on facebook never happens, from what I've seen and I visit regularly.

Love the bar but it is hit and miss depending on the night and which of the boys show up for work since they all seem to be freelancers.

What, below Nice Boys ? Every time I go in Nice Boys, it's full of scruffy tatooed types, who don't interest me at all. I'm surprised you would go for that.

Nice boys bar was really rocking the last two nights when I was there. Full of happy boys earning tips from happy customers and very much party spirit. I counted 20 boys tonight at about 23:30. Most of them handsome imho even if I too am not a big fan of tattos.