halfhansum

Eros Closed ?

What, below Nice Boys ?    Every time I go in Nice Boys, it's full of scruffy tatooed types, who don't interest me at all.     I'm surprised you would go for that. 

Power Boys and Nice Boys are on top of my list, pretty much exchangable, which is better depends on who is in. These two bars I don't miss when I'm in Pattaya. It's exactly those rough-trade straight boys who attract me, preferably without tattoos.

Winner comes 3rd, and Eros is a distant 4th, now down to one visit per year. I like their business model, but they rarely have boys who are my type, and those short they wear are hideous.

Good Boys remain on my list of interest, now that there was a report that boys are still happy with 300 THB, add two drinks at 150 that makes a total of 500, and often spotting interesting looking boys when passing, I will go again some day (but I have been saying that for years, in the end I rather pay a bit more and take boy to my room).

Last night the boys were all in white underwear. Looked very nice.

I think they had given the boys more discipline rules too since most of the boys were on the small dancing tables, and not running in and out all the time as usual. So now there were more to relax your eyes at than just the boy sitting with you. Good improvements imho.

However they hade also more strong lights since when I visited last time which was kind of weird. Eros is the type of bar where one would appreciate more dim lights and not want to clearly see the farangs in the sofas across the other side of the bar and their doings.

with them being open on and off recently some problem is brewing underneath

Yes that is obvious now that they've closed yet again and they claim on their facebook page that it's because the staff is sick.

Very sad indeed. I hope they manage to solve whatever the problem is. Sunee will not be the same without Eros bar.

One lad from Eros, now working at Diamond bar beer stated that Eros would not reopen for months due to

licensing issue. That would mean the bar will lose out on high season. Several former Eros boys are now

at Diamond.

As Eros reopened soon after I posted that it would be closed for months,

it’s a good time to bring up that second hand information with language difficulties is not worth much. Add drinking

booze at a noisy club and misunderstandings come easily. Glad my info was wrong.