bucky13

How to Off a BKK Masseur

Ask him and go from there, from what I understand most if not all will allow it but an off fee would be charged, or if you ask and he is interested he may give you his phone number 

clear discreetly with boy first whether he is interested. Some boys may not be receptive to an idea but most likely will.

I'd try to bypass official channel but some boys may be reluctant so mamasan may need to be involved

Same  masssage places may quote you very high off fee - in such a case most likely they will be collecting boy's minimum tip up front but make sure by asking straight question of how much of your fee boy gets .

Some places my even let you to take boy after hours for free as long as you had paid massage in the shop the same day, not even necessarily with the same boy but this seems to be at their whim , not  a policy. I had it few times in Arena and know somebody who got similar treat at now defunct Playboy

Some places my even let you to take boy after hours for free as long as you had paid massage in the shop the same day, not even necessarily with the same boy but this seems to be at their whim , not  a policy. I had it few times in Arena and know somebody who got similar treat at now defunct Playboy

Not that I've ever tried it, but if the massage shop has closed, what the boy does after hours should be his own business and not that of the massage shop.

Not that I've ever tried it, but if the massage shop has closed, what the boy does after hours should be his own business and not that of the massage shop.

That's logic and beautiful theory but not always works that way and not only in Thailand bars.

Millions of people in our countries are working under contract with no competition clause inserted, sometimes even without knowing it.

I don't even need to cite 'one of my friends' type of stories as I myself once lost a job  and main condition of my severance packet was that I can't  work for any competitor within next 2 years without seeking former employer's blessing. It was negotiated by the lawyers so must be legal.

Last time I did this I simply asked. First day I paid an off fee to the massage shop, subsequent days I didn’t though I asked to make sure Thom wasn’t paying it out of his own tip. Spent 6 days with him over a 2 week period.

it may also depend of boy status in the place i.e. whether he is on salary, regardless how meager or  just freelancer.

One of Body Club / in Ambiance / boys told me that he can leave at any time since he get nothing form the place,  just client tips.

Lol just talk with the boy directly after massage with simple english like "u come to my hotel after finish your work, i give u 2000baht (example)" or "u come to my hotel tomorrow morning before start work, i give u 2000baht"..

If the boy like you or like your 2000baht he will agreed and even add your LINE id lol..

I tried to ask an arena masseur before, but maybe due to language barrier, it didn't materialize. Or maybe i wasnt clear enough. Do u think itll be better if i ask the mamasan instead? For this specific case, its art from arena.

You want to ask Art to intermediate or you want to have Art coming to your room?

I'm asking because in the past I had massages with him and he was quite good so I was contemplating to off him.

Generally I'm not fan of asking mamasans  to intermediate for for Art at arena I would made an exception, he is good guy also never forgets to ask me for a tip but I guess I spoiled him over years . LOL

In Arena chances are that if you has massage during day they will not charge you an off fee, at least it happened to me in the past as reported above but unfortunately not always so better be discreet to save 700 baht 

You want to ask Art to intermediate or you want to have Art coming to your room?

I'm asking because in the past I had massages with him and he was quite good so I was contemplating to off him.

Generally I'm not fan of asking mamasans to intermediate for for Art at arena I would made an exception, he is good guy also never forgets to ask me for a tip but I guess I spoiled him over years . LOL

In Arena chances are that if you has massage during day they will not charge you an off fee, at least it happened to me in the past as reported above but unfortunately not always so better be discreet to save 700 baht

I wouldnt off art, too talkative for my taste, but a requirement for a mamasan i suppose lol. So i guess ill ask him next time lol. He never forget to ask me for tips too lol.