funwmen

December Chiang Mai Report - and a First Time

Wow, i can understand that as a top, big cock is very intimidating if u want to just try bottoming. And oil with condoms can be an issue too. U can ask to take a shower to clean up first before trying though. But Id be happy to play with that cock anyway

Thanks guys ... I am glad that I did not immediately piss off someone with my western tipping practices.  I am not rich by any means and had to save up for this trip but I also work a service based job and when I receive great service, I try to pass along the word to others and also tip well.  I will do my best to keep writing about the week.  It’s been fun remembering and will be nice to go back and read it a few years from now … I am totally coming back to Thailand this December, maybe try my luck with Bangkok this time??

great to hear that your first day was very fruitful one, that guy must have been something, straight or not , did goof job massaging and impressing you , no doubt !

Don't worry about pissing somebody with your tipping, you pay for your fun , not somebody else's. 2000 for 2 hrs massage is what some Bangkok shops  suggest as minimum (VClub, perhaps Prince )

waiting impatiently for more

Awesome sharing, again very entertaining too. And i think this thread should be on the main gay thailand thread instead of here. Seems like older guy treats u like a king in bed compared to the young good looking ones who usually lazy in bed.

Thanks!  I am glad you are liking the post.  It has been fun going over my notes from the trip and remembering all the fun I had!  As soon as I posted the 1st day, I thought the same about where it should be posted, but could not figure out how to move it.  I guess that it is kind of in a good spot as I am still giving info on the businesses I visit and apps I used, just way more detailed LOL.  :rolleyes:

Thanks Funwmen for an excellent trip report so far!

What a pity the trip report is buried down in the bowels of the forum and is probably not been seen my most posters

You might want to post a message on the main forum with a link to this thread... so others can also enjoy your adventures!

I agree with Colmx that this trip report deserves a broader read then it gets in the Chiang Mai Forum.  Frankly even I missed this great story ( shame on me).  Thus I have moved it to the main Forum .

In the future any Trip Reports are welcome in the Main Forum where they will have the widest audience.

Anyone who does not have an interest in that particular location, only needs not to click on the subject . ( Hint)

I always read the forum using the "View New Content" button at the top, so any new posts come up, irrespective of which forum they are placed in.

If other members choose not to do that, then I guess starting threads in the main forum makes sense, however, ideally the thread would eventually be moved back to the correct folder, so anyone planning a future trip can find it easily. 

Theoretically, the search facility helps people to find articles, but in practice it sometimes is quite an inefficient way of finding stuff & if you want to search something like, for example, Hua Hin, the search does not work with less than 4 letters per word.

..  Very nice ending to the day!..

Wonderful detailing.

How come I don't get that sort of attention when I'm in Chiangmai?

Where are my MEN?

No idea why I received so much attention but glad I did, it was a blast!  I am just an average early 50's here and don't get that kind of attention at home, especially from the younger guys.  

I agree with Colmx that this trip report deserves a broader read then it gets in the Chiang Mai Forum.  Frankly even I missed this great story ( shame on me).  Thus I have moved it to the main Forum .

In the future any Trip Reports are welcome in the Main Forum where they will have the widest audience.

Anyone who does not have an interest in that particular location, only needs not to click on the subject . ( Hint)

Thanks for moving the post, I could not figure out how to do it.  As soon as I posted it in the Chiang Mai section I thought I should have posted it in the main forum as that is where I had been reading most of the other trip reports.

AGAIN .. A huge thank you to all that have posted their experiences, it made the trip much better.  I am now researching the forum on Bangkok as that is the next destination I would like to visit this December.

I always read the forum using the "View New Content" button at the top, so any new posts come up, irrespective of which forum they are placed in.

If other members choose not to do that, then I guess starting threads in the main forum makes sense, however, ideally the thread would eventually be moved back to the correct folder, so anyone planning a future trip can find it easily. 

Theoretically, the search facility helps people to find articles, but in practice it sometimes is quite an inefficient way of finding stuff & if you want to search something like, for example, Hua Hin, the search does not work with less than 4 letters per word.

We will agree to disagree. The Main Forum is very plain. It is for all things Gay in Thailand  which of course this thread  is. The Forum where it was originally posted is equally specific as existing for Businesses.

The only logical argument against certain trip reports being in the Main Forum is that they are not about Thailand. I will continue to allow those kind of trip reports especially when they come from valued members because they are a continuation of that members travels and will be valuable to a wide audience here , many of whom have the wish and ability to explore the world.

When the location holds no interest then all the member has to do is fail to click on the topic. Thus complaints about the topic not belonging in the Forum will no longer be addressed.

We will agree to disagree.

Yes.    And the disagreement is pretty minor, since I'm fine with the thread starting off in the main forum, or being moved there.     I just think that once it dies off, it should be moved to the correct sub-forum, so people planning a trip to Chiang Mai (or wherever it is) can easily find all the past material.

Of course, if the geeks could make it happen, another more elegant way of solving this issue is to make the default forum view the "View new content option".     Then people see all the new material. Those who want to see just the general Gay Thailand forum can change their bookmark.   

Finally, I always respect the right of a board owner to run the board as he sees fit.    Including, if necessary, moving this part of the discussion to a new thread.

No idea why I received so much attention but glad I did, it was a blast!  I am just an average early 50's here and don't get that kind of attention at home, especially from the younger guys.  

you are hansum men, that's why. And this visible bulge in the pocket holding your wallet helped boys to focus on the task at hand.