Guest topjohn5

Back from a long absence...update.

Guest topjohn5

Hi All !

I've been absent from this and all boards for a few years. I had been living 6 years in Thailand and then 2 in Cambodia while teaching but had to return to America to live with my 99 year old father who has severe dementia....eeeeek.

Anyway, now I need to live vicariously rather than in real-time with the boards until I return as a tourist in April/May.

I lived for 2 years in Bangkok and then 4 years near Chumphon in a small fishing village where I built a house....then moved to Phnom Penh, Cambodia to work at a private school (fantastic)....loved the work.

Well, that's the short update.

I'll be contributing some now I'm sure....

Take Care....

P.S. Does anyone have any idea why I was banned from the Sawatdee board, lol?....I hadn't posted since fall of 2014 and when I signed back on it said I was banned. I was able to read my old posts and can't figure out any reason why.

P.S. Does anyone have any idea why I was banned from the Sawatdee board, lol?....I hadn't posted since fall of 2014 and when I signed back on it said I was banned. I was able to read my old posts and can't figure out any reason why.

welcome back !

send PM to Moses who is boss at Sawatdeee and also active here and he will be likely able to help you

welcome back !

send PM to Moses who is boss at Sawatdeee and also active here and he will be likely able to help you

Yep. Here or at SGT.Please provide your nickname and mailbox what been used for registration and I will send to you password to that mailbox.

I think they prune members who don't log in after a period of time or when the software goes berserk?

No, at time of moving from one software to another everyone had to change his password cuz it is not possible to move users with passwords - passwords are encrypted by MD5, but each forum has own key to MD5, what was encrypted by one forum that isn't possible to decrypt on another forum.

...and then 4 years near Chumphon in a small fishing village where I built a house...

Since we pm'ed on sgt a few years ago, I passed through and stayed in Chumphon province several times and thought of you. Please tell us the story how you ended up there and came to build a house.

I have been banned from GayButton's site 2 times. But, I know he did not do it. I think they prune members who don't log in after a period of time or when the software goes berserk?

I didn't know that happened.  I'm very sorry.  Actually you were not banned.  Your membership got deleted.  That is a big difference

Every so often I prune out, with one click of the icon, members who have not logged in at least once for a year or longer.  I figure if they've let that length of time go by without logging in, maybe they had a problem with me, another board member, maybe the guy died - whatever.

I don't think it's asking too much for board members who wish to retain their membership to log in, even if it's just once, in a year.  And I usually wait much longer than that before I do the pruning out.

If someone finds his membership deleted for no apparent reason, that's most likely the reason.  Anyone in that category who wishes to re-register is welcome to do so if they wish.

And if anyone reading this is a current member of my board,  but it's been a very long time since you last logged in, I suggest logging in, whether you're going to post anything or not.  Michael's post reminds me - I'm wayyyy overdue to do a pruning . . .

Guest topjohn5

Since we pm'ed on sgt a few years ago, I passed through and stayed in Chumphon province several times and thought of you. Please tell us the story how you ended up there and came to build a house.

Hi Christian!

Well, how do these moves happen....most of the time....it's due to a boy of course! The area of Chumphon province is where his relatives were. That's why I we moved there from Bangkok. I found a job at a local Technical College.

I leased the property from a relative within eyesight of the ocean and then had a house built with local builders but with a few Western changes like a Western kitchen, walk-in closets and master bath. It was cheap to build actually and It was done with full knowledge that it could disappear of course if something happened.....and it did when after a couple of years "he" decided "he" wanted to become a "she", lol.

Since that is not my thing at all, I stuck around for another year, bought her tits as a parting gift and suggested she find a straight boyfriend. She did that easily (since she looks like a Miss Tiffany contestant as a girl) and then moved to Chiang Mai with her Australian straight bf....they live in Australia now.

We still keep in touch. I used to visit the house every year or so since I still had some stuff there. However, in May I will move the last bit of my stuff out and to Cambodia so I'm only in two countries rather than three, lol. Not sure if I'll return again as the whole family has moved in and they're trashing it.

PM me....maybe we can finally get together. I'll be in Thailand for a couple of weeks in May.