Guest LukeL97

Holiday

Guest LukeL97

I'm going to Pattaya - Bangkok for a two week holiday, i'm a 20yrs old student, since i have never been there i was wondering if you guys could tell me some nice bars/cinemas/sauna/massage places for gay people, i'm going to have some sex and i have some questions:

1) I managed to understand that there's an heavy TIP - system, can somone explain how it works for the places ahead?

2) Do Saunas / Massage places include happy endings/sex? Heard that there are some massage with happy ending so can someone advice me some of them? Is there any higher offer such as sex with the massage dude?

3) Will gogoboys stay the night with me? Do they swallow cum? :p

4) Are there some places in which i can find people with my same age? :p

As more question will pop my mind i will write again :p

Thank you guys!

Guest abang1961

At 20 and I believe slim, you don't have to engage the services of moneyboys.

Just find suitable partners in Grindr and other apps - mind you, there are tons of people tapping you there.

Most saunas have a age range and you will definitely find someone to "love" you.... be it at Babylon or otherwise. 

Y'all are assuming the OP is an athletic, attractive, "fine" specimen of a 20 year old.

He may be, but what if he leans more on the opposite end of the looks, weight, hunkiness spectrum?

He's asking about money boys, so I'm doubting he can get all he wants for free...

Y'all are assuming the OP is an athletic, attractive, "fine" specimen of a 20 year old.

He may be, but what if he leans more on the opposite end of the looks, weight, hunkiness spectrum?

He's asking about money boys, so I'm doubting he can get all he wants for free...

very possible , and well said if true ! 

Guest LukeL97

Thank you guys for the responses! I'm asking for moneyboys cuz i know that in Thailand its pretty normal (as far as i read in this forum), I'm going to Thailand with a straight friend which will host me into an home he owns, both of us basically will have sex, i mean, he is gonna have sex with girls, while i'll have sex with dudes so was getting informed ahah :p

Gonna ask for a threesome let's see if he is up to :p

Btw thank you for the response, if some of you guys have some advices for places such as best sauna/massage places pls tell me! :p

Thank you guys for the responses! I'm asking for moneyboys cuz i know that in Thailand its pretty normal (as far as i read in this forum),

Thank you for qualifying your statement.  It may be "normal" for this forum but not necessarily the norm for Thailand or Thai people in general.

Anyway, welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your stay in Thailand.

It's very easy to get by at Thailand in Bangkok the main zone is in Soi Twilight/Patpong. In Pattya the main 3 zones are Boyz Town,Sunee Plaza abd Jomtien complex. It's very easy to find what you are looking for threre.Before 'Jumping' on money boys try the spps,discos and clubs as advised most likely you'll find there many potential partners for free.

It's very easy to get by at Thailand in Bangkok the main zone is in Soi Twilight/Patpong. In Pattya the main 3 zones are Boyz Town,Sunee Plaza abd Jomtien complex. It's very easy to find what you are looking for threre.Before 'Jumping' on money boys try the spps,discos and clubs as advised most likely you'll find there many potential partners for free.

spps ?

please elaborate ?